Does plessinger get the spot

Spudinki25
A lot people think that plessinger should be an obvious pick for mxdn at redbud but if you look at us past results he is gone 10-11 and 6-11 at redbud while other 250 Riders such as Alex Martin have gotten Second Twice. Obviously Jeremy Martin and Zach Osborne aren't going to be able to go so is plessinger really the next best guy or is it Martin
Poll

Who gets the spot

Choices
|
hamncheeze
7/3/2018 1:41pm
If he's healthy and his changing teams/bikes is not an issue Amart is the best choice. He's raced it before, ridden well at Maggiora, he's a good starter and rides well at Red Bud. AP just has that hint of inconsistency to him, his starts are very hot/cold, and I think the pressure could maybe affect him a bit more.

Forkner is incredibly fast, and I'm sure he'd throw down hard but man oh man he would be a risky pick. He rides with a lot of emotion, and in a race like MXoN, wow. It would be edge of the seat incredible, or weeding up hard.
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
7/3/2018 5:38pm
a mart scares me. so many crashes. maybe he smooths out by then? maybe plessinger gets back that freaky speed? maybe cooper runs off 5 motos in a row? hmmmm

The Shop

racerx317
7/3/2018 6:47pm
The 250 field is pretty deep this year... however, Im sure Plessinger will get the call of respect of holding the red plate. Martin is a better choice in my opinion, but I don’t think he’ll get the call unless he dessimates everyone at RedBud this weekend and Plessinger is off the podium again. I’d love to say McElrath, but he’s obviously having a little lack of confidence with bike setup... so, we’ll see after this weekend.
7/3/2018 6:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2018 6:52pm
Could be a decent chance for some rain with the race being in the Fall, if that's the case Plessinger would be a huge asset for team USA.
TymeMoto
7/3/2018 8:40pm
Amart by a ton.

Amart/Tomac/Barcia is our best bet. The next names on my list would be Baggett and Plessinger.

Post a reply to: Does plessinger get the spot

The Latest