Does anyone wonder what Dirtbikeracer thinks of Beta?!?!?!?!

APLMAN99
Edited Date/Time 9/22/2021 8:04pm
Something tells me that he’s a pretty big fan……
|
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
9/17/2021 6:43am
He's got to be some kind of content generator:

Why did you quit moto?
What was your first bike?
Will Deegan race a 250F?
Local races thoughts?
Pulp fantasy thoughts?
How many races did you go to in 2021?
Which ’22 250F for a +40 beginner?
Non-moto: Dating advice for newly single these days?
Industry hub?
Michael Lindsay?
Who would win a race will all factory racers on stock bikes?

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
9/17/2021 7:36am
I could certainly see him being newly single since he is probably impossible to be around.

The Shop

Nairb#70
9/17/2021 7:48am
Sounds like he is trying to inspire discourse.
RyanD797
Fantasy
377th
9/17/2021 10:49am
Now that you mention it, haven't noticed Capt. Jack Sparrow for a few days.
DoctorJD
9/17/2021 11:38am
Fk me, he just started another topic.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
9/17/2021 11:46am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2021 11:48am
Someone get Dirtbikeracer in touch with Profeshanal125 and record the convo. There might be market for this kind of mental gore on the internet somewhere.
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
9/17/2021 12:01pm
GrapeApe wrote:
He's got to be some kind of content generator: Why did you quit moto? What was your first bike? Will Deegan race a 250F? Local races...

Why did you quit moto?
Will Deegan race a 250F?
Local races thoughts?
Pulp fantasy thoughts?
Industry hub?
Michael Lindsay?

The answer is right there.

Dating advice for the newly single.

Man's wife left and hes using Vital to distract himself
DonM
9/18/2021 6:01pm
He’s out to break Johnny Depp’s record….at least he’s not responding to himself…or is he?
9/18/2021 7:02pm
GrapeApe wrote:
He's got to be some kind of content generator: Why did you quit moto? What was your first bike? Will Deegan race a 250F? Local races...

Why did you quit moto?
Will Deegan race a 250F?
Local races thoughts?
Pulp fantasy thoughts?
Industry hub?
Michael Lindsay?

bh84 wrote:
The answer is right there.

Dating advice for the newly single.

Man's wife left and hes using Vital to distract himself
I left briefly, took a look at those dating sites and went Back to my wife, looking at those made her look like the best option by far 😍
9/18/2021 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2021 7:22am
As Far as lot of threads Is it better to have nothing to talk about?
If I do see a thread doesn't interest me I don't click on it.

As Far as fake threads I honestly think there are some, about once a week there will be a Brand new member new rider not sure which bike to choose. Sometimes I think those are fakes just to keep the conversation going.

Chance1216
9/18/2021 7:19pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2021 9:00pm
As Far as lot of threads Is it better to have nothing to talk about? If I do see a thread doesn't interest me I don't...

As Far as fake threads I honestly think there are some, about once a week there will be a Brand new member new rider not sure which bike to choose. Sometimes I think those are fakes just to keep the conversation going.

Dude, you act like your heart and, passion is all about moto. Support your community. Road tripping to get a job in the industry. Day late. Awe Shucks, dollar short. Like you want people to feel bad you’re broke. Get a better job.
You accept things but, don’t take responsibility for your end. I recall a post of you getting called out for not paying $50 shipping for some Gaerne boots you “WERE GIVEN”.
In the beginning, I thought everyone has tough times. Myself included. But, after that non payment of shipping, my respect for you went out the window. Your just a rolling cluster f*** of excuses lacking any morale fiber and, character.
Quit fronting. Act your wage. Broke ass.
9/18/2021 7:46pm
As Far as lot of threads Is it better to have nothing to talk about? If I do see a thread doesn't interest me I don't...

Chance1216 wrote:
Dude, you act like your heart and, passion is all about moto. Support your community. Road tripping to get a job in the industry. Day late...
Dude, you act like your heart and, passion is all about moto. Support your community. Road tripping to get a job in the industry. Day late. Awe Shucks, dollar short. Like you want people to feel bad you’re broke. Get a better job.
You accept things but, don’t take responsibility for your end. I recall a post of you getting called out for not paying $50 shipping for some Gaerne boots you “WERE GIVEN”.
In the beginning, I thought everyone has tough times. Myself included. But, after that non payment of shipping, my respect for you went out the window. Your just a rolling cluster f*** of excuses lacking any morale fiber and, character.
You sure seem to follow me closely 😀
You are Correct, I was given some boots and I offered to pay Shipping, I then never heard a word about it again until the person was upset that I hadn't paid, it wasn't that I wasn't willing to, I hadn't heard anything after I offered.
I was appreciative and definitely would have paid the shipping.
Chance1216
9/18/2021 7:53pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2021 8:04pm

Chance1216 wrote:
Dude, you act like your heart and, passion is all about moto. Support your community. Road tripping to get a job in the industry. Day late...
You sure seem to follow me closely 😀 You are Correct, I was given some boots and I offered to pay Shipping, I then never heard...
You are Correct, I was given some boots and I offered to pay Shipping, I then never heard a word about it again until the person was upset that I hadn't paid, it wasn't that I wasn't willing to, I hadn't heard anything after I offered.
Dude, quit lying. You played dumb and acted like you had no idea about the shipping after getting called out and, told you should play basketball with your broke ass.

As far as following, please. I just made an appearance to state a few facts. After seeing moto related littered with your garbage, I figured people have had enough.

How do they dye blue plastics? What vinyl is used for seat covers. Does anyone miss the old days. Critiquing threads saying they’re disinteresting. Come on dude. You’re about as tasteful as six year old oatmeal.
9/18/2021 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2021 8:40pm
From the time I offered to pay shipping I never heard a word Not OK send it to this address, an amount nothing until he posted saying I didn't pay.
The dude is doing something nice for me, I'm not gonna purposely be dick, But clearly you are!
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
9/18/2021 7:59pm
Chance1216 wrote:
You sure seem to follow me closely 😀 You are Correct, I was given some boots and I offered to pay Shipping, I then never heard...
Chance1216 wrote:
Dude, quit lying. You played dumb and acted like you had no idea about the shipping after getting called out and, told you should play basketball...
Dude, quit lying. You played dumb and acted like you had no idea about the shipping after getting called out and, told you should play basketball with your broke ass.

As far as following, please. I just made an appearance to state a few facts. After seeing moto related littered with your garbage, I figured people have had enough.

How do they dye blue plastics? What vinyl is used for seat covers. Does anyone miss the old days. Critiquing threads saying they’re disinteresting. Come on dude. You’re about as tasteful as six year old oatmeal.
Actually we agreed you would use the $50 towards a gift for Collin when he was in the hospital. Bummer to see you never followed through.
Chance1216
9/18/2021 8:10pm
From the time I offered to pay shipping I never heard a word Not OK send it to this address, an amount nothing until he posted...
From the time I offered to pay shipping I never heard a word Not OK send it to this address, an amount nothing until he posted saying I didn't pay.
The dude is doing something nice for me, I'm not gonna purposely be dick, But clearly you are!
Me a dick? Nope. I just call people out and, don’t concern myself with feelings. I think it was a dick move on your part not paying it forward as Dirtydeeds told you to do so.
Like I said, you’re lacking morale fiber
Chance1216
9/18/2021 9:49pm
From the time I offered to pay shipping I never heard a word Not OK send it to this address, an amount nothing until he posted...

9/18/2021 10:10pm Edited Date/Time 9/19/2021 10:33am
I remember all this, My point is even though I offered to pay Shipping, I never heard anything after that, so even though I offered I wasn't sure If you were just sending them and not wanting me to pay Shipping even though I offered or what because I never saw anything after I Said that (So than I'm lying and all this,)., I hadn't even heard a number until after the whole fact of you being mad,, and I did offerer to try to make it right and send you $50, and then you said to send it $50 to the injured kid, I think I did sent him a 50 gift card, but I'm not gonna lie it was 2 years
ago and I honestly don't remember for sure if I did or didnt.
in ten years of being on Vital I have never had an issue with anyone.
And I didn't plan to start shit with someone nice enough to be giving me something of all things.
I am sorry about the misunderstanding.
9/19/2021 12:57am
Chance1216 wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Dude, quit lying. You played dumb and acted like you had no idea about the shipping after getting called out and, told you should play basketball...

Fuck who cares. Vital is getting like FB and the Gram. Jesus.

Post a reply to: Does anyone wonder what Dirtbikeracer thinks of Beta?!?!?!?!

The Latest