Does anyone know which network is

crf250pilot
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2012 1:45pm
covering the nationals this year? trying to decide to go cable or satellite
|
indy_maico
5/1/2008 4:21am
SpeedTV

I was talking with Leigh Diffey at the GrandAm race in VIR last week-end, and he told me that he is doing the commentary for Budd's Creek and Colorado this year in place of Ralph Sheheen.

Leigh did Red Bud last year and did a great job. Although he is mainly a car racing guy, he is a big moto fan and very well informed. I told him that he needs to do more so that we don't have to listen to that idiot Ralph. He just laughed at that one.
Preset
5/1/2008 4:59am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:48pm
He's not American Shocked Didnt think an Aussie would stand a chance at commentating MX/SX. Leigh is a true professional and used to do a great job commentating our V8 Supercars until the network he works for lost the broadcast rights.Listening to him will make me feel right at homeWink
chadwik74
5/1/2008 6:19am
indy_maico wrote:
SpeedTV I was talking with Leigh Diffey at the GrandAm race in VIR last week-end, and he told me that he is doing the commentary for...
SpeedTV

I was talking with Leigh Diffey at the GrandAm race in VIR last week-end, and he told me that he is doing the commentary for Budd's Creek and Colorado this year in place of Ralph Sheheen.

Leigh did Red Bud last year and did a great job. Although he is mainly a car racing guy, he is a big moto fan and very well informed. I told him that he needs to do more so that we don't have to listen to that idiot Ralph. He just laughed at that one.
nice....thanks for the info.
5/1/2008 9:39am
Preset wrote:
He's not American Didnt think an Aussie would stand a chance at commentating MX/SX. Leigh is a true professional and used to do a great job...
He's not American Shocked Didnt think an Aussie would stand a chance at commentating MX/SX. Leigh is a true professional and used to do a great job commentating our V8 Supercars until the network he works for lost the broadcast rights.Listening to him will make me feel right at homeWink
Seems like every non-American announcer I've heard has done a better job of making it exciting. Ever watch a Canadian national??

The Shop

Preset
5/1/2008 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:48pm
No Ive never watched a Canadian national>We're lucky if we get to watch the AMA series and the GP,s but Id happily watch the Canadian series if theyd show it.
Shocker
5/2/2008 1:21am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:48pm
Ralph should retire and do a Laurel & Hardy skit with Art Eckman... "Hey Ralph, is that shock fluid dripping on your exhaust?" "No Art, That's James Reeds special fuel additive"
akmx17
5/2/2008 9:20am
Preset wrote:
No Ive never watched a Canadian national>We're lucky if we get to watch the AMA series and the GP,s but Id happily watch the Canadian series...
No Ive never watched a Canadian national>We're lucky if we get to watch the AMA series and the GP,s but Id happily watch the Canadian series if theyd show it.
Its only about the best racing out there....

Post a reply to: Does anyone know which network is

The Latest