Does anyone know if this guy is still ALIVE?

BobbyLight
4/9/2020 2:54am
Racer111 wrote:
Rookie White is alive and well fed. I mean alive and well. Oops. Tongue
really? Rookie rips dude if things had gone differently he would be making mains today imo

Johnny Ringo
4/9/2020 9:23am
A lot of stupid in this thread. Its a big ass leap that I'm pretty certain he knew no one was in his way while doing it.

The Shop

4/9/2020 9:37am
A lot of stupid in this thread. Its a big ass leap that I'm pretty certain he knew no one was in his way while doing...
A lot of stupid in this thread. Its a big ass leap that I'm pretty certain he knew no one was in his way while doing it.

Seriously?

Did you watch the video of the kid talking about the jump? He clearly states. 'The thing that worried me was the people in front of me...that was sketchy...I don't have much control when I was going as fast as I was".

That's a lot of stupid in my book...
G-man
4/9/2020 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2020 8:32pm
A lot of stupid in this thread. Its a big ass leap that I'm pretty certain he knew no one was in his way while doing...

If you looked more closely where he landed there was a rider off to the left rolling the jumps. If said rider was a few more feet to the right it could have been disaster for both of them. Woohoo

Who's the Dummy now? Laughing
Fourth_Floor
4/9/2020 4:59pm

G-man wrote:
If you looked more closely where he landed there was a rider off to the left rolling the jumps. If said rider was a few more...
If you looked more closely where he landed there was a rider off to the left rolling the jumps. If said rider was a few more feet to the right it could have been disaster for both of them. Woohoo

Both of you due to the simple fact you're arguing over the maturity and intelligence of a 16 year old kid. Who isn't an absolute dipshit at 16?
G-man
4/9/2020 5:06pm

G-man wrote:
If you looked more closely where he landed there was a rider off to the left rolling the jumps. If said rider was a few more...

Both of you due to the simple fact you're arguing over the maturity and intelligence of a 16 year old kid. Who isn't an absolute dipshit...
Both of you due to the simple fact you're arguing over the maturity and intelligence of a 16 year old kid. Who isn't an absolute dipshit at 16?
Who's arguing?
Oh and he's 17 back then... Laughing
Titan1
4/9/2020 5:08pm
Goon126 wrote:
And I believe that is the vet track (unexperienced riders + kids)
Interesting that in the moto world "vet track" = inexperienced riders and kids...when in the rest of the world "vet" generally would indicate experienced and old(er)...
ts.p311
4/9/2020 5:19pm
ferg722 wrote:
Yeah...that video didn't help his cause any.... total lack of regard for the saftey of others on the track. He's a "hero" because nonone was hurt/killed....imagine...
Yeah...that video didn't help his cause any.... total lack of regard for the saftey of others on the track.

He's a "hero" because nonone was hurt/killed....imagine if it were the other way around.
Since when do you care about other people's safety? Aren't you always saying how this covid stuff is all over hyped bs?
yz25
4/9/2020 5:41pm
Maybe I’m just getting old. But I’m a lot more impressed by what he did as a racer. Seems like he could handle his own against some big name amateurs.... no doubt he has talent on 2 wheels. Hope he stays safe/healthy.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
4/9/2020 6:11pm
UpTiTe wrote:
He rode pro, just not a national caliber rider. In reality, the way he did that jump, it’s not that big, most pros would do it.
G-man wrote:
"Not that BIG"..

hahaha! Laughing
Good one, didn't know you were a comedian amongst all your other "I know it all" attributes....
Been to that track a thousand times, know where the jump is, I know how long it is and I can tell you I have jumped stuff that far before in the 80s I’ve watched a lot of people jump that jump since he has done it.
G-man
4/9/2020 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2020 7:09pm
UpTiTe wrote:
He rode pro, just not a national caliber rider. In reality, the way he did that jump, it’s not that big, most pros would do it.
G-man wrote:
"Not that BIG"..

hahaha! Laughing
Good one, didn't know you were a comedian amongst all your other "I know it all" attributes....
UpTiTe wrote:
Been to that track a thousand times, know where the jump is, I know how long it is and I can tell you I have jumped...
Been to that track a thousand times, know where the jump is, I know how long it is and I can tell you I have jumped stuff that far before in the 80s I’ve watched a lot of people jump that jump since he has done it.
Aren't you the same guy who says Magoo was only good on two tracks? Laughing

Who are you anyway?
If you are were a pro why don't you come forward with your name there's a few Pros on here who are proud of their past and rightly so.

Easy to pop off and say that jump is no big deal when you're sitting behind a keyboard.

Show us some pictures of your mad jumping skills. Woohoo
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
4/9/2020 6:42pm
G-man wrote:
"Not that BIG"..

hahaha! Laughing
UpTiTe wrote:
Been to that track a thousand times, know where the jump is, I know how long it is and I can tell you I have jumped...
G-man wrote:
Aren't you the same guy who says Magoo was only good on two tracks? :laugh: Who are you anyway? If you are were a pro why...

Who are you anyway?
If you are were a pro why don't you come forward with your name there's a few Pros on here who are proud of their past and rightly so.

Easy to pop off and say that jump is no big deal when you're sitting behind a keyboard.

No need to say who I am, I’m a nobody.

You’re right, jump is huge, I’ll never do it.

Magoo was the greatest ever.
Johnny Ringo
4/9/2020 7:24pm

G-man wrote:

Oh got it, you’re not allowed to jump anything with anyone else on the track.
Sully
4/9/2020 7:40pm

G-man wrote:

Oh got it, you’re not allowed to jump anything with anyone else on the track.
Hyperbole much? G-man never said you weren't allowed to jump anything when there's people on the track. He's talking about flying in from left field, 5th gear tapped, and launching a gap that would make Evel Knievel shit his pants while there's other people on the track. And I tend to agree with him. After the track closes? Launch away, but to do it with people on the track (no matter their experience), is just plain stupid.
BobbyM
4/26/2020 3:10am
UpTiTe wrote:
G-man wrote:
Aren't you the same guy who says Magoo was only good on two tracks? :laugh: Who are you anyway? If you are were a pro why...

Who are you anyway?

UpTiTe wrote:
No need to say who I am, I’m a nobody.

You’re right, jump is huge, I’ll never do it.

Magoo was the greatest ever.
I know yer a badass but don't ever answer to gman again or you'll lose my respect.. 😳😎
shuggs
4/26/2020 4:16am
BobbyLight wrote:
really? Rookie rips dude if things had gone differently he would be making mains today imo [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418417/s1200_50B9AE0E_D5F6_440F_96AA_C4F77B862785.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418415/s1200_32B33781_5971_4CDC_AF09_73ED69B32F67.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418418/s1200_FC947F2F_E3B7_45EC_831B_4EA734A7F6E1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418416/s1200_DD359D1A_9BBD_47ED_B85D_552A7E543637.jpg[/img]
really? Rookie rips dude if things had gone differently he would be making mains today imo

What happened to stop him ?
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
4/26/2020 6:41am
BobbyLight wrote:
really? Rookie rips dude if things had gone differently he would be making mains today imo [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418417/s1200_50B9AE0E_D5F6_440F_96AA_C4F77B862785.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418415/s1200_32B33781_5971_4CDC_AF09_73ED69B32F67.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418418/s1200_FC947F2F_E3B7_45EC_831B_4EA734A7F6E1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/09/418416/s1200_DD359D1A_9BBD_47ED_B85D_552A7E543637.jpg[/img]

shuggs wrote:
What happened to stop him ?
Same could be said for all of us here. If things had gone differently we’d all be making mains.

Post a reply to: Does anyone know if this guy is still ALIVE?

The Latest