Does anyone have Injury Insurance? (UK)

TerryLee
I'm currently looking into injury insurance and would like some other peoples opinions on whether or not it's decent to have and what companies to stay away from etc. I'm from the UK so please don't post any non-uk companies thanks Smile
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/28/2018 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2018 2:12pm
I get both long term and short term disability from my employer as a benefit. I get 80% of my pay for short term if I get hurt riding or racing or any other injury or illness and 75% if I cant return to work. I looked into disability insurance in the past when it was not part of my package and it was insanely expensive if I were to buy it. When you get quotes for disability make sure you check what is covered because a lot of them wont cover anything caused by Skydiving, racing or any other extreme sports and motorcycles are usually listed as a exclusion so it would not pay so read any policy very carefully because insurance will find a reason NOT to pay.
Gandorlf
9/29/2018 3:26pm
My employer gives me up to 16 weeks 100% pay per annum for injuries that involve broken bones etc. But they won't pay for anything that doesn't have a doctors note or is less than 3 days off so I've never looked into it myself. Are you self employed? If not check with your employer see what they offer Smile
chuckdavies
9/30/2018 3:59am
100% you need to talk to Callum Swan at Worx Financial Services. Best in the UK by far and has endless amounts of recommendations!

Post a reply to: Does anyone have Injury Insurance? (UK)

The Latest