Does anybody here really know broc tickle?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2018 8:13 AM

This guy seems super cool and a great rider and getting better. Is he like I suspect he is?

|

2/18/2018 8:33 AM

No comment.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/18/2018 8:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2018 8:44 AM

Don't know him, but I did sit in a rental car for 45 mins with him and his girlfriend, after wrapping a photoshoot in Texas years ago, they were both friendly, witty, not idiots. I cheer for him, thats for sure.

Cool story bruh.

|

2/18/2018 9:06 AM

Always appears laid back and to be a good dude, I don't think he's getting along with the KTM very well. I remember an interview where he stated that he can't get up on the tank like he was use to.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/18/2018 9:25 AM

I still can’t believe KTM give this guy a shot. Zero killer instinct. I also can’t believe that the vitardeds haven’t been stepping on his throat worse.

|

2/18/2018 9:31 AM

Trickamoto wrote:

I still can’t believe KTM give this guy a shot. Zero killer instinct. I also can’t believe that the vitardeds haven’t been stepping on his throat worse.

I’ll say something positive in response to this:

He shows up
He is consistent
He is zero drama
He is a good looking dude
His wife is good eye candy

It is very expensive every time a rider gets hurt. In order to meet sponsor obligations (and get paid) teams have to field the number of riders they agreed too.

You want your “B” rider on the team to be everything Tickle is. And if he is a excellent tester, that’s a bonus.

|

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

2/18/2018 9:31 AM

Trickamoto wrote:

Well last year he was a lot better.

|

2/18/2018 9:38 AM

Trickamoto wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

He shows up
He is consistent
He is zero drama

It is very expensive every time a rider gets hurt. In order to meet sponsor obligations (and get paid) teams have to field the number of riders they agreed too.

You want your “B” rider on the team to be everything Tickle is. And if he is a excellent tester, that’s a bonus.

Solid points. Especially the fifth one!

|

2/18/2018 9:38 AM

Jabroni wrote:

He shows up
He is consistent
He is zero drama

You are describing another dude in the 450 ranks

|

2/18/2018 9:48 AM

I was sitting with several SX newbs last night. The only rider the girls asked me about was Broc....just saying.

|

2/18/2018 12:44 PM

Trickamoto wrote:

Who's is better and available to take his spot?

He is a solid rider, kind of like Osbourne used to be before he started with Baker.

|

2/18/2018 12:54 PM

22nd after the first lap last night. Made it to the top ten. Bad starts most every race this season. He may have made more passes so far this season than anybody.

|

2/18/2018 12:54 PM

Jabroni wrote:

No comment.

You referring to the multiple references on Pulp MX over the years that he hasn't paid bills he owed? Stiffed a trainer if I remember right?

He also pulled a douche move on X-Brand/Matthes awhile back at a National.

I don't cheer for him.

|

2/18/2018 1:58 PM

"His wife is good eye candy"

.........go on.........

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/18/2018 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2018 2:29 PM

Jabroni wrote:

No comment.

LungButter wrote:

You referring to the multiple references on Pulp MX over the years that he hasn't paid bills he owed? Stiffed a trainer if I remember right?

I don't cheer for him.

X2 haven’t been a fan since I heard that. I remember Pingree saying Tickle stiffed a buddy of his on some money he owed him. Not cool

|

2/18/2018 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2018 2:47 PM

Jabroni wrote:

No comment.

LungButter wrote:

I don't cheer for him.

No.

Matthes judging someone over undeserved money? That's rich.

Ping's buddy gets allegedly stiffed? No possible bias there right whistling

|

2/18/2018 2:55 PM

I remember hearing from multiple industry people as far back as 2011 that he was involved in shady stuff, but I've never seen any of that from him, so I'll reserve judgment.

|

2/18/2018 3:49 PM

Only thing that excites me about him is his wife.

|

2/18/2018 4:18 PM

kb228 wrote:

Well last year he was a lot better.

How was he better last year? He's got 96pts after the first seven rounds this year. Last year after the first seven rounds he only had 69pts. Clearly he's riding better this season over last year

|

2/19/2018 1:56 AM

Brooks isn't in his fan club!

|

2/19/2018 7:04 AM

Saw him a lot growing up, cheered for him hard at Loretta's because he always seemed to be the top kid without factory support.

He doesn't really pay North Carolina much homage as his credentials say he's from Michigan and I've heard him say stuff to the effect but he is born and raised in North Carolina. He's got a couple of fast brothers who have qualified for the gate at Nationals.

From what I know he's a pretty cool and laid back guy, never heard the shady/money owing stuff.

|

2/19/2018 7:30 AM

He's a top ten guy who can break top five a few times a season. What else are you guys expecting from a teams number 2 rider? He wasn't hired to win championships.

|

2/19/2018 8:54 AM

I always thought his personality and delivery were bland when he was on the 250. I didn't "get it" with this guy. The more I see him the more I appreciate his style and think represents his sponsors well.

|

2/19/2018 9:01 AM

I spotted him at a local (Michigan) non-moto event in the summer of 2016, so walked up and introduced myself to him. We only spoke for about 10 minutes but he was a pleasant as could be, and approachable. Broc is a good dude from my standpoint.

|

2/19/2018 9:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2018 9:07 AM

Seems like a quiet but very professional dude. Oh and like others have said, Mrs Tickle is a FOX. I think she used to be a Monster Girl back in the day.

|

2/19/2018 9:18 AM

His intro music is better than most

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/19/2018 9:27 AM

I was kind of suprised when he got picked up by KTM too. He seems to be the least aggressive rider they've ever had, but a great guy to have your brand name show up practically each week in the top-10 no matter what...so I guess that's not a bad thing, is it?

|

2/19/2018 9:42 AM

Wow.....no wife pics into this thread.

Peelout?!....

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/19/2018 9:44 AM

I wish I knew his wife if you know what I mean.

|

2/19/2018 10:26 AM

I sat by his parents at Red Bud in 2006? for his rookie season. They were very nice, very humble. They were yelling like crazy every time he went by and I was like "whoa, you guys are really big Tickle fans huh? I never heard of the guy!" and they told us their story. I don't quite remember everything we said, but they were nice and polite to us. Both his parents are hard working normal people. We were sitting in the stands at Red Bud and after a few heats the whole section was cheering for Tickle!

|