Does anybody else get excited when they see someone hauling dirtbikes?

blaze 57
11/3/2018 11:32pm
I always notice my wife's face pasted to the window like a kid when a horse trailer goes by. Same thing I guess when I see bikes.
Scull79
11/4/2018 3:29pm
Saw this in the middle of a military convoy awhile back. Really got me wondering where these guys were riding.USA!
pkiczuk
11/5/2018 4:18am
Motox627! wrote:
It's funny when shit like this is asked and i quickly realize that (for the most part) all moto guys are wired the same! Just like...
It's funny when shit like this is asked and i quickly realize that (for the most part) all moto guys are wired the same! Just like the wheelie thread while back...

Curios though - does anyone look at mountain ranges or hills off in the distance and make rhythm sections in your head? Blink
Not only with mountains and hills, but I always "double" the shadows on the road from street lights. One shadow is the take off, huge whip of course, and then land perfectly on the next shadow.
Mossy
11/5/2018 4:59am
It’s even better when it’s a restored vintage bike, in a restored 80’s or older pickup, and a middle age dude driving it. Time machine Cool

The Shop

HusqFan3
11/5/2018 9:02am
calcoast wrote:
Running errands this morning and saw a truck with a rm250 in the back. I realized anytime I see somebody hauling a bike somewhere I get...
Running errands this morning and saw a truck with a rm250 in the back.
I realized anytime I see somebody hauling a bike somewhere I get mildly excited. I look to see what kind of bike it is. New? Old? YZ? KTM? 2T OR 4? Then I wonder where they might be going. Trails? Hangtown? Hollister? I get a bit jealous and start making plans in my head to take my own bike out.

Just a little off season observation I made today. Does anybody else feel the same way when they see someone hauling a bike?
I’m right there with you man. Although for me there’s a sprinkle of jealousy thrown in there as well especially when i know all the local tracks are closed that particular day so can’t help but wonder if they’re headed to some super cool private track i don’t know about.
MaxPower
11/5/2018 9:08am
when I see bikes in a truck passing me in the opposite direction on the highway I usually feel hate for them because they are riding and I'm not
MotoCoUSA
11/5/2018 9:18am
Motox627! wrote:
It's funny when shit like this is asked and i quickly realize that (for the most part) all moto guys are wired the same! Just like...
It's funny when shit like this is asked and i quickly realize that (for the most part) all moto guys are wired the same! Just like the wheelie thread while back...

Curios though - does anyone look at mountain ranges or hills off in the distance and make rhythm sections in your head? Blink
Not only do I do it with the mountains, Ill be sitting in my office just throwing sick whips, of course, off my notebook hip jump to my phone or whatever else I have around. I've been asked multiple times what I'm doing and I just shake my head.... your simple mind just wouldn't understand.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
11/5/2018 9:21am
tylermx967 wrote:
I GET EXITED IF I SEE SUSZUKI IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK AROUND TEXAS. 2 GUYS AT WALMART GETED EXITED WHEN THEY SEED ARE BIKES...
I GET EXITED IF I SEE SUSZUKI IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK AROUND TEXAS. 2 GUYS AT WALMART GETED EXITED WHEN THEY SEED ARE BIKES IN THE TRUCK AND SAY U ARE 2 STROKIN IT LITTEL DUDE AND HE TAKED HIS ARM LIKE A TWISTED THROTTEL AND GOED DURRRNN
Best post of 2018
MotoCoUSA
11/5/2018 9:24am
BR8ES wrote:
How many of you have been fooled and let down, when from a distance you think that is a bike??? Be honest!
all the time. I see what looks like a handlebar or something coming from a distance and I start getting ready to break my neck to check it out.... and turns out to be nothing close.... one of the more disappointing things that happen

Post a reply to: Does anybody else get excited when they see someone hauling dirtbikes?

The Latest