Does Tomac line up at the 2019 MXdN in Assen?

mxb2
9/8/2019 7:37am
peltier626 wrote:
Does he ride for Cow a suck ass?
For a guy you dislike so much, you talk alot about him, and post in each tomac thread. Are you mad at ac92, webb also? Dont forget the other usa riders in the past that didnt go to mxon races.You still mad at them. Bradshaw,stanton,rc,dungey etc.
mxb2
9/8/2019 8:10am
peltier626 wrote:
Education would be nice. 3x outdoor champion Kawasaki
Dude sounds like a spoiled ten year old at christmas that didnt get his way. Do you think the french and german fans are stomping their feet because their best guy isnt going? Oh dont forget wilson turned it down also. Get over it. Grow up.
peltier626
9/8/2019 8:41am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2019 4:18pm
peltier626 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
For a guy you dislike so much, you talk alot about him, and post in each tomac thread. Are you mad at ac92, webb also? Dont...
For a guy you dislike so much, you talk alot about him, and post in each tomac thread. Are you mad at ac92, webb also? Dont forget the other usa riders in the past that didnt go to mxon races.You still mad at them. Bradshaw,stanton,rc,dungey etc.
I actually don't dislike Tomac, he's my sons favorite rider. There is no denying he is an unbelievable talent on two wheels. I have never said anything personal or disrespectful about the guy, but i did lose respect for him with the Las vegas 2017 stackgate deal and can't comprehend the Kawi decision on the MXON. I understand its a business decision. I don't take any of this serious and enjoy joking around. It's basically entertainment that's all. I didn't realize discussing or poking fun at what is obvious and relevant makes you a spoiled ten year old. Anyway it's always more exciting for the fans when there is a subplot or rivalry and i think Eli has been the one to deliver that over the last couple of years. It's all cool bro, the day goes on. Carry on.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Does Tomac line up at the 2019 MXdN in Assen?

The Latest