Does MXGP.com auto renew?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2019 8:02 PM

I can't seem to find the info in my account settings?? I just went and signed in and can still watch all the races from 2018 and older , which I thought my subscription was over after December 31st , correct? I was going to purchase it anyway's , but not sure how to check if I ended up doing an auto renew? If that is indeed what happened and go check my bank account , about which date would they of renewed it? Any ideas?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/1/2019 8:17 PM

I can't see anything in my bank accounts , so not sure why I'm able to watch all these older races? Weird.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

3/1/2019 8:18 PM

It would auto renew on the day you originally signed up. Say you signed up March 1st 2018 it would auto renew on March 1st 2019.

I'm pretty sure it does automatically renew unless you turn it off.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/1/2019 8:19 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I can't see anything in my bank accounts , so not sure why I'm able to watch all these older races? Weird.

You can watch the older races because you had a subscription to those years.

|

3/1/2019 8:31 PM

I actually checked for auto renew and could not see anywhere that said it would. It looked to me like my 2018 subscription expired and they wanted me to purchase 2019

|

3/1/2019 8:39 PM

Well I bought the package last year before round 1 , where do I check to see if I have auto renew either on or off?

|

3/1/2019 8:40 PM

Just trying to not get charged twice.

|

3/1/2019 8:52 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

If you do you can dispute the credit card charge.

|

3/1/2019 8:54 PM

Looks like there's no auto renew feature after all.

Not exactly a bad thing.

|

3/1/2019 8:54 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

I probably could? But didn't want to take the chance. I think I may wait to renew after this weekend is over. Or at least until I figure out this auto renewal thing.

|

3/1/2019 8:55 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not exactly a bad thing.

You sure Mav?

|

3/1/2019 9:02 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not exactly a bad thing.

jeffro503 wrote:

You sure Mav?

99.9% sure, yes.

|

3/1/2019 9:04 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I probably could? But didn't want to take the chance. I think I may wait to renew after this weekend is over. Or at least until I figure out this auto renewal thing.

I didnt have auto renew on mine, didnt see it either. I think thats only. Nbc gold option.

|

3/1/2019 9:17 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not exactly a bad thing.

jeffro503 wrote:

You sure Mav?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

99.9% sure, yes.

Thank you!!

|

3/1/2019 9:18 PM

mxb2 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

I didnt have auto renew on mine, didnt see it either. I think thats only. Nbc gold option.

I think you're right Billy. Only doing this once a year , I forget some of this stuff.

|

3/1/2019 9:23 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I think you're right Billy. Only doing this once a year , I forget some of this stuff.

Yessir.

|

3/2/2019 5:26 AM

Don't think there's an auto renew just brought this years last week and had last year aswell

|

3/2/2019 6:38 AM

There is no auto renew option on MXGP TV as far as I know and as MAVERICK said it's a good thing.

If Jeffro needs to purchase the season and wants to watch from today he needs to do it pronto as it can take a while from point of sale to the new season appearing on his account. You may need to log out after you've bought it and log back in again for it to appear.

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

3/2/2019 7:48 AM

Got it all paid up this morning , and I'm good to go! Thanks for your help guys!

|

3/2/2019 7:48 AM

Anyone know of any promo discount codes?

I sign up regardless, but it is showing $147 U.S. I thought it was around $100 in years past?

Love the GP series, was never really following it much until the RV year and have renewed every year since.

|