Does Enticknap make a main this year?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2019 2:29 PM

Well..... It's not looking good so far.

Does the 722 errrrr I mean 97 make a main?

View Results

|

2/23/2019 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 3:08 PM

Does anybody care?

|

2/23/2019 3:14 PM

Yup tonight.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/23/2019 3:19 PM

My heart wants to say yes... but he hasn't looked good. He just wants that 15k+ from pulp and his number back.

|

2/23/2019 3:19 PM

Im thinking no Sadly because i am a fan
But he hasnt really even been close, i think Tyler may make one first

|

2/23/2019 3:28 PM

I'm pulling for him. He's such a great guy that you can't really root against him.

|

2/23/2019 4:33 PM

Isn't he coming off of a broken femur? How long was he on the bike before the season started?

|

2/23/2019 5:50 PM

Just a matter of time....

|

2/23/2019 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 6:53 PM

GODZILLA wrote:

Does anybody care?

i do........ great attitude

|

2/23/2019 8:47 PM

p0wn wrote:

Isn't he coming off of a broken femur? How long was he on the bike before the season started?

I was around him Nov 9th ish and I think it was his first week back on the bike. Had a banged up HEP Suzuki practice bike doing easy laps and had a pretty gangster limp when he walked.

|

2/23/2019 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 8:54 PM

Tyler has come closer. Adam I think is the better rider but he seems to Tomac in the LCQ. Pressure? And the field is more stacked than last year. He might twords the end of the season after a couple guys are on the sidelines. But with a full healthy field? No.

|

2/24/2019 12:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 8:33 AM

No i don't think he will. He might luck into one or two if more riders get injured but on raw ability, no. He hasn't taken any steps forward on his first chance on a solid team compared to being a privateer, which is a shame. Look at Ray who has clearly taken a step forward.

Edit: But he came with the best analysis in a SX broadcast that we've seen/heard for years!

|

2/24/2019 1:13 AM

His insights on on the TV where so good. He drops the bro life, fixes his teeth (not being a dick, just being honest), then he really could be amazing on the tv program one day.

|

2/24/2019 6:44 AM

Thanks to him for the immersion with his videos.

|

2/24/2019 6:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 6:58 AM

Not a lot of guys have gotten hurt this year but itll come and then he'll get in

|

2/24/2019 11:10 AM

Motofinne wrote:

No i don't think he will. He might luck into one or two if more riders get injured but on raw ability, no. He hasn't taken any steps forward on his first chance on a solid team compared to being a privateer, which is a shame. Look at Ray who has clearly taken a step forward.

Edit: But he came with the best analysis in a SX broadcast that we've seen/heard for years!

I agree,I was kinda surprised when HEP signed him (maybe no/low salary)- He wasn't making mains that much the last couple years But Ray has seemed to pick it up. I would have liked to see Cunningham stay on the team this year instead

|

2/24/2019 11:36 AM

He would have to make the rest of the mains, and get last and he would make the same amount as the pulp privateer challange.

|

2/24/2019 11:40 AM

web mx wrote:

I agree,I was kinda surprised when HEP signed him (maybe no/low salary)- He wasn't making mains that much the last couple years But Ray has seemed to pick it up. I would have liked to see Cunningham stay on the team this year instead

I think he got the ride because of his online/social media presence. I've been watching his brothers vlogs though, and he comes off as even more likeable, and
less of a novelty.

|

2/24/2019 1:51 PM

Motofinne wrote:

web mx wrote:

There are plenty of reasons to sign a guy like 722.

1. Huge following for a rider in that category = more eyes on your team/sponsors for a relatively small amount of money
2. Never been on a team, so in theory there is/was a possibility that he could take a leap forward compared to being on his own as a privateer.

I still hope he figures things out and makes mains but to be honest, it doesn't look good.

|