Does Dungey Miss His Suzuki ???

keith101
Edited Date/Time 2/27/2016 8:16pm
Roczen sure made a bold statement flat out beating Dungey.
|
tprice07
2/20/2016 7:55pm
keith101 wrote:
I don't think Dungey is too concerned with his bike at this point...

That said, I am so glad Roczen pulled that together. Finally makes supercross interesting again. Hopefully Roczen can get into Dungey's head. We saw Dunge make a few mistakes in some of those rhythms.
stewie94
2/20/2016 7:57pm
lol yea ur a very special one for sure
Rotaholic
2/20/2016 7:58pm
Watching episode 1 of chasing the dream was awesome to see Dungey on the yellow whip, shame how it all went pear shape. They certainly have made that pumpkin a heap better but would rather RD and RD senior put that into the suzuki

The Shop

keith101
2/20/2016 8:01pm
I thought the pumkin was the "game-changer"?....Not sure I'm seeing it.

I listened to Dungey's interview and he said it was a fitness test...Seems he lost and not the first time this year old Kenny boy beat him.

Can't wait till Bubba returns.
hammertime
2/20/2016 8:01pm
keith101 wrote:
The vitards are out strong tonight!!! Classic
Jimmy_Sloan
2/20/2016 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2016 8:02pm
keith101 wrote:
Kind of funny how (in your mind) Dungey never makes a bold statement when he flat out beats Kenny.

HuskyEd
2/20/2016 8:05pm
Dungey wins next week and it's "you think Kenny's missing KTM?".

Welcome to the Vital fishing hole. Shocked
Shawn142
2/20/2016 8:06pm
keith101 wrote:
I thought the pumkin was the "game-changer"?....Not sure I'm seeing it. I listened to Dungey's interview and he said it was a fitness test...Seems he lost...

I listened to Dungey's interview and he said it was a fitness test...Seems he lost and not the first time this year old Kenny boy beat him.

Remind me of when Dungey has been the dominant undefeatable force in SX?
USMCMXer
2/20/2016 8:07pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2016 8:09pm
Let them have their moment. If Dungey won, then it would've been boring, right? Some people only see things in line with their fave rider. Objectivity, what's that? Fanboy land has many occupants. Great ride by top 3!
MR. X
2/20/2016 8:11pm
Seeing how Kenny is known for completely imploding after the half way point in the season , i would say this is Dungeys and KTMs championship to lose. Probably isnt missing his yellow bike that much.
RG1
2/20/2016 8:12pm
Have you ever considered starting a thread that's not guarenteed to be sent to the dumbgeon at the first possible opportunity?
RG1
2/20/2016 8:13pm
MR. X wrote:
Seeing how Kenny is known for completely imploding after the half way point in the season , i would say this is Dungeys and KTMs championship...
Seeing how Kenny is known for completely imploding after the half way point in the season , i would say this is Dungeys and KTMs championship to lose. Probably isnt missing his yellow bike that much.
When has Kenny ever completely imploded?
OR Racer46
Fantasy
843rd
2/20/2016 8:16pm
I don't think he misses his Suzuki at all since its in his front room
Juss
2/20/2016 8:21pm
USMCMXer wrote:
Let them have their moment. If Dungey won, then it would've been boring, right? Some people only see things in line with their fave rider. Objectivity...
Let them have their moment. If Dungey won, then it would've been boring, right? Some people only see things in line with their fave rider. Objectivity, what's that? Fanboy land has many occupants. Great ride by top 3!
Dude Dungey had been getting all the starts and Rockzen has been outside the top 5. First time they start together & Dungey even made the pass for the lead! Dungey got best strait up. That's the bottom line!
Crush
2/20/2016 8:23pm
keith101 wrote:
I thought the pumkin was the "game-changer"?....Not sure I'm seeing it. I listened to Dungey's interview and he said it was a fitness test...Seems he lost...

You do make some odd posts from time to time.

First race Kenny has been able to do that since his change to Suzuki and it's the KTM that is the problem?

It's not the bike, in either case.
keith101
2/20/2016 8:23pm
MR. X wrote:
Seeing how Kenny is known for completely imploding after the half way point in the season , i would say this is Dungeys and KTMs championship...
Are you sure?

stewie94
2/20/2016 8:24pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2016 8:25pm
USMCMXer wrote:
Let them have their moment. If Dungey won, then it would've been boring, right? Some people only see things in line with their fave rider. Objectivity...
Juss wrote:
Dude Dungey had been getting all the starts and Rockzen has been outside the top 5. First time they start together & Dungey even made the...
Dude Dungey had been getting all the starts and Rockzen has been outside the top 5. First time they start together & Dungey even made the pass for the lead! Dungey got best strait up. That's the bottom line!
like how roczen had the chance to catch dunge at oakland & he got gapped????? damn ur an idiot.... good racing between the both tonight! KROC is back in form & dunge showing he aint backing down from a fight so to speak , cant wait for hot lanta
MR. X
2/20/2016 8:26pm
MR. X wrote:
RG1 wrote:
O now we need facts to back up our posts ? I thought this was just the hot fishing spot to spew nonsense .
Tonynz
2/20/2016 8:28pm
keith101 wrote:

Its true what they say about the IQ of some Australians
MR. X
2/20/2016 8:30pm
Tonynz wrote:
Its true what they say about the IQ of some Australians
So it's not just their internet that is slow?
rutsmash
2/20/2016 8:31pm
MR. X wrote:
keith101 wrote:
Are you sure? [img]https://motocrossactionmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Roczen-UtahMX2014045_4928.jpg[/img]
Are you sure?

This pic would make me ask...does Roczen miss the KTM?
RG1
2/20/2016 8:32pm
MR. X wrote:
RG1 wrote:
MR. X wrote:
O now we need facts to back up our posts ? I thought this was just the hot fishing spot to spew nonsense .
Yeah, you're right, in this thread I'll let it slide. Continue
keith101
2/20/2016 8:32pm
USMCMXer wrote:
Juss wrote:
Dude Dungey had been getting all the starts and Rockzen has been outside the top 5. First time they start together & Dungey even made the...
stewie94 wrote:
like how roczen had the chance to catch dunge at oakland & he got gapped????? damn ur an idiot.... good racing between the both tonight! KROC...
like how roczen had the chance to catch dunge at oakland & he got gapped????? damn ur an idiot.... good racing between the both tonight! KROC is back in form & dunge showing he aint backing down from a fight so to speak , cant wait for hot lanta
Silly me, but isn't this the second race now of this SX season whereby Kenny flat out beat Dungey? He did get beat tonight, as in he finished in second, correct? Just want to make sure I know which cool-aide you are drinking.
McDuff
2/20/2016 8:34pm
Miss his Suzuki? I'm pretty sure it's spelled SUSZUKI
RG1
2/20/2016 8:38pm
Juss wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
like how roczen had the chance to catch dunge at oakland & he got gapped????? damn ur an idiot.... good racing between the both tonight! KROC...
keith101 wrote:
Silly me, but isn't this the second race now of this SX season whereby Kenny flat out beat Dungey? He did get beat tonight, as in...
Silly me, but isn't this the second race now of this SX season whereby Kenny flat out beat Dungey? He did get beat tonight, as in he finished in second, correct? Just want to make sure I know which cool-aide you are drinking.
This is the second race they've had this year where I think you could say that it was 'straight up' they're at 1 win each as far as I can tell

Post a reply to: Does Dungey Miss His Suzuki ???

The Latest