Does Broc Tickle lose all his points ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2018 11:18 AM

If the suspension holds does he lose all his results ?

Also with that pending how can the other riders get results based bonuses not knowing if they will move up a spot ?

|

5/7/2018 11:24 AM

500guy wrote:

Also with that pending how can the other riders get results based ...more

I presume he would only lose the points for the round he tested positive in,

|

5/7/2018 11:29 AM

500guy wrote:

Also with that pending how can the other riders get results based ...more

scott_nz wrote:

^^^

|

5/7/2018 11:42 AM

scott_nz wrote:

what a mess, you would think if He tested positive bare min every race after that would be taken away too.

The whole process seems less fair than allowing them to cheat.

|

5/7/2018 12:14 PM

So the way it’s set up now we could have a SX champion who was suspended. If a rider donainates the series and wraps it up before the final round, which happens most of the time. He could test positive n Vegas, be suspended, yet still win the title. Makes about as much sense as a four year ban for a energy bar

|

5/7/2018 1:35 PM

Let's see if I got this right, tickle is facing a 4 year ban (at his age effectively ending his career), looking at the possibility of having to repay some or all of the salary from ktm, and yet some of you feel like he is getting off lightly?

Unless they can prove that he was illegal at the time that the points were earned how could it be reasonable to expect him to forfeit them along with any bonuses he received for those finishes?

|

5/7/2018 5:37 PM

Or do all his sponsors take him to court to get their money back like they did to Lance Armstrong?

|

5/7/2018 5:43 PM

KennyT wrote:

So the way it’s set up now we could have a SX champion who was suspended. If a rider donainates the series and wraps it up ...more

Did the title winner get tested?

|

5/7/2018 5:46 PM

Js7 didn’t lose his points from the year he was suspended. They didn’t even take the win away for the race he tested positive.

|

5/7/2018 6:40 PM

KennyT wrote:

So the way it’s set up now we could have a SX champion who was suspended. If a rider donainates the series and wraps it up ...more

cable wrote:

Yes he has been tested. Anderson is on the Where Abouts program through WADA. He can be tested at anytime (home/hotel/restaurant/race/wherever) not just at an event like most of the field.

|

5/7/2018 7:27 PM

KennyT wrote:

cable wrote:

KirkChandler wrote:

Yes he has been tested. Anderson is on the Where Abouts program through WADA. He can be tested at anytime ...more

He was tested roughly around the same time at a restaurant/hotel I believe

|