Does Baggett get penalised?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2020 4:32 AM

I am not saying he should.. I personally like a bit of banging in a race.
Considering the way things are lately I would imagine shoving another rider is not ok?

|

3/1/2020 4:34 AM

He had just gotten taken out...

|

3/1/2020 4:36 AM

No

|

3/1/2020 6:11 AM

At least Tomac didn't get booed for a stupid take out like Ferrandis did....

|

3/1/2020 6:27 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Considering the way things are lately I would imagine shoving another rider is not ok?

What, because Blake got taken out?

|

3/1/2020 6:36 AM

Nope!
Besides... It was mostly a girlie shove at bestkissing

|

3/1/2020 6:38 AM

Wait whatttt?

|

3/1/2020 6:40 AM

|

3/1/2020 6:51 AM

I know the thought went thru my head.
“I wonder if they’re gonna fine 4 for that little shove?”

|

3/1/2020 8:08 AM

Should he? No.

When the main group lapped him at the end, I expected a little extra pepper from him and the #3. I'm sure Eli is glad they gapped Blake in a hurry. I'm sure he was still hot at that moment.

|

2018 CRF250R

3/1/2020 8:26 AM

ricky racer wrote:

There was absolutely no similarity between the two passes, so stop with this shit.

Ferrandis's take out was clearly an asshole maneuver. The rest is racing

So boo fucking hoo for Dylan.

|

3/1/2020 9:39 AM

He should get fined. Can’t just go out there shoving people because you are angry. They sorta teach you that when you’re like 4 years old. And I’m a Baggett fan. He’s a super cool guy.

|

3/1/2020 9:51 AM

ricky racer wrote:

You people that are equating that Tomac pass on Baggett to what Ferrandis did are making yourselves look stupid. Go watch the replay, Tomac gave Baggett the high line and Baggett turned down. Dylan gave Craig absolutely nowhere to go.

|

3/1/2020 9:55 AM

ricky racer wrote:

NateDawg wrote:

You people that are equating that Tomac pass on Baggett to what Ferrandis did are making yourselves look stupid. Go watch the replay, Tomac gave Baggett the high line and Baggett turned down. Dylan gave Craig absolutely nowhere to go.

Serious question. Do you have any post on here where you’re not calling someone a fucking idiot or saying their opinion is stupid? Jesus Christ dude is that all you do? Surprised you haven’t been banned yet.

|

3/1/2020 10:03 AM

ricky racer wrote:

NateDawg wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Serious question. Do you have any post on here where you’re not calling someone a fucking idiot or saying their opinion is stupid? Jesus Christ dude is that all you do? Surprised you haven’t been banned yet.

Shocker: there are a lot of dumb opinions on Vital

|

3/1/2020 10:10 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

EngIceDave wrote:

Racing incident turned assault.

|

3/1/2020 10:20 AM

I mean, these guys aren’t robots. People get mad in the heat of the moment sometimes. It’s not like he tackled Eli and started punching him or something. Just a “Really dude!?” shove on his way to picking up his bike. I’d wager we’ve all done worse for less.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

3/1/2020 10:23 AM

As a Tomac fan I say absolutely not. Heat of the moment and an unnecessary move that took both riders down. I don’t blame him for giving a little shove letting Tomac know it wasn’t cool

|

3/1/2020 11:46 AM

Tomac should get docked a postion or two.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

3/1/2020 11:48 AM

Fined by the AMA? Shit, they can't figure out what day of the week it is, or which hand to wipe their ass with most days, much less to figure out if a fine is in order.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

3/1/2020 12:36 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

EngIceDave wrote:

NvHermit wrote:

Assault? Get real.

|

3/1/2020 3:30 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

Living up to your username...

|

3/1/2020 3:31 PM

NvHermit wrote:

Really?

|

3/1/2020 3:40 PM

I think some people here need to up their dose:

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

3/1/2020 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2020 6:13 PM

EngIceDave wrote:

NvHermit wrote:

Looby321 wrote:

Really?

I read it as sarcasm. Assault would be a hilarious charge on that light of a push. Maybe a hurt feeling report could be valid. Something tells me tomacs feelings aren’t hurt though

|

3/1/2020 6:24 PM

Racing Incident
And I’m guessing Blake’s bike was twisted up.
As for y’all not realizing that Blake was probably in “WTF!” mode...& apparently VERY pissed.

A penalty for the “mild shove”?

I’d let Jason Anderson handle this on behalf of the AMA. 😂

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/1/2020 6:32 PM

I don't even know why this is a discussion topic. Tomac was shooting for the berm and Baggett turned down into the same berm. It was a tight track and they came together. I understand Baggett being a little pissy about it, but don't leave the door open, man. He went wide then turned down with Tomac on his ass. What did he think was going to happen? Just play follow the guy in front?

Baggett should watch tape of the incident. If he's still pissed about it, he needs to grow some hair on his peaches.

|

3/1/2020 6:43 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

I think some people here need to up their dose:

Photo

Perhaps a dose of low T medication as well.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

3/1/2020 9:48 PM

People in Atlanta were like, "I went to a Supercross race and a hockey game broke out."

|

3/1/2020 9:50 PM

Just frustrated by the fall and pushed Tomac out of way to get to his bike.

|