Does Adam go to HRC with the #1 plate?

Spudinki45
Fantasy
2985th
5/5/2019 6:23am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2019 6:23am
How about AC next year on a 450 Pro Circuit Kawasaki?
5/5/2019 6:27am
davis224 wrote:
Kawi has a huge lifelong investment in AC, and they've stuck with him through some tough times. I doubt he jumps ship.
Kawi had HUGE investment in JS7 and they dropped him like a bad habit....
2 completely different personalities and work ethics. AC is staying at Kawi.
5/5/2019 6:30am
davis224 wrote:
Kawi has a huge lifelong investment in AC, and they've stuck with him through some tough times. I doubt he jumps ship.
tcannon521 wrote:
They had just as much investment in RC and RV as well.
And RV went where? Not talking about the brand ambassador BS.

The Shop

gabrielito
5/5/2019 7:16am
davis224 wrote:
2 completely different personalities and work ethics. AC is staying at Kawi.
and skill level, and marketability, and championships.
77Moto
5/5/2019 7:27am
RexEasely wrote:
His main amateur competitor just won the 450 title and has two other titles. If I was Honda I'm glade I didn't sign him because this...
His main amateur competitor just won the 450 title and has two other titles. If I was Honda I'm glade I didn't sign him because this will mentally mess him up for years.
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa and they both went pro at Hangtown in 2013 except AC had to miss the first 4 rounds Because of food poisoning or something like...
Yaa and they both went pro at Hangtown in 2013 except AC had to miss the first 4 rounds Because of food poisoning or something like that. I know AC missed a few seasons because of injuries and things like that, but it’s crazy to see how different two people’s careers can go. If AC moves up next year he’ll be going into his 450 rookie year and Webb will be going into his 4th season on a 450. And Jeremy Martin went pro in 2013 also. Webb has that win at all costs attitude just like RV did.
No, he was so drained on Aldons starvation diet and was damn near dead he was so anemic.

I'd never let my kid anywhere near that guy.

Also, Cooper has 3 championships in 250s and now 1 in 450.
brocster
5/5/2019 7:32am
RexEasely wrote:
His main amateur competitor just won the 450 title and has two other titles. If I was Honda I'm glade I didn't sign him because this...
His main amateur competitor just won the 450 title and has two other titles. If I was Honda I'm glade I didn't sign him because this will mentally mess him up for years.
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa and they both went pro at Hangtown in 2013 except AC had to miss the first 4 rounds Because of food poisoning or something like...
Yaa and they both went pro at Hangtown in 2013 except AC had to miss the first 4 rounds Because of food poisoning or something like that. I know AC missed a few seasons because of injuries and things like that, but it’s crazy to see how different two people’s careers can go. If AC moves up next year he’ll be going into his 450 rookie year and Webb will be going into his 4th season on a 450. And Jeremy Martin went pro in 2013 also. Webb has that win at all costs attitude just like RV did.
77Moto wrote:
No, he was so drained on Aldons starvation diet and was damn near dead he was so anemic. I'd never let my kid anywhere near that...
No, he was so drained on Aldons starvation diet and was damn near dead he was so anemic.

I'd never let my kid anywhere near that guy.

Also, Cooper has 3 championships in 250s and now 1 in 450.
Anemic = lack of blood

You dislike Aldon for the wrong reason
5/5/2019 7:40am
RexEasely wrote:
Hill was bought out by JGR and I'm sure Adam will be bought out by Honda. Imagine him with the #1 plate at Geico signing a...
Hill was bought out by JGR and I'm sure Adam will be bought out by Honda. Imagine him with the #1 plate at Geico signing a 2 year deal like Hill.
There’s a good reason why I downvote all your posts.
pops
5/5/2019 12:58pm
Sounds like Sexton crashed 3 times in practice this weekend once on Friday, twice on Saturday. (look at guyb's interview on the home page). Is that a good practice strategy on championship weekend? Austin got unlucky with a foot dab in the whoops at Nashville, not a choke. Adam made a small mistake and the bike landed full force on the bars. Sometimes you just get unlucky
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
5/5/2019 1:17pm
RexEasely wrote:
Hill was bought out by JGR and I'm sure Adam will be bought out by Honda. Imagine him with the #1 plate at Geico signing a...
Hill was bought out by JGR and I'm sure Adam will be bought out by Honda. Imagine him with the #1 plate at Geico signing a 2 year deal like Hill.
There’s a good reason why I downvote all your posts.
X2
5/5/2019 1:56pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2019 2:01pm
brocster wrote:
Anemic = lack of blood

You dislike Aldon for the wrong reason
Might want to check what causes anemia.
And FYI, Adam told the story on Racer X years ago.
They blamed that on Aldons shitty diets.

Ever seen a 125 lb athlete or 135er that's jacked? They dont look like skin and bones.
5/5/2019 6:17pm
mx_phreek wrote:
I'm not sure why some think going up a class to harder competition on a bike that's harder to race is the answer. How long has...
I'm not sure why some think going up a class to harder competition on a bike that's harder to race is the answer. How long has he been trying win a regional championship now, 5 or more years and still not got it done.
Maybe he just needs a change like Joey.

I will say I'm a AC fan and I wanted him to win, and I was pissed when he crashed out and blew it.
He'll be okay, I feel bad for Mitch though. Having 2 championships ripped out of his hands.
More years in 250 isn't going to help him. If he wants to get better, he needs to go up against harder competition. Plus the 450 removes the pressure of "being due" for a championship.
kiwifan
5/5/2019 6:23pm
mx_phreek wrote:
I'm not sure why some think going up a class to harder competition on a bike that's harder to race is the answer. How long has...
I'm not sure why some think going up a class to harder competition on a bike that's harder to race is the answer. How long has he been trying win a regional championship now, 5 or more years and still not got it done.

I will say I'm a AC fan and I wanted him to win, and I was pissed when he crashed out and blew it.
He'll be okay, I feel bad for Mitch though. Having 2 championships ripped out of his hands.
More years in 250 isn't going to help him. If he wants to get better, he needs to go up against harder competition. Plus the 450...
More years in 250 isn't going to help him. If he wants to get better, he needs to go up against harder competition. Plus the 450 removes the pressure of "being due" for a championship.
oh I dont know, the 250 class is pretty competitive...it certainly is not easy
5/6/2019 9:11am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2019 9:13am
mx_phreek wrote:

More years in 250 isn't going to help him. If he wants to get better, he needs to go up against harder competition. Plus the 450...
kiwifan wrote:
oh I dont know, the 250 class is pretty competitive...it certainly is not easy
I'm not saying 250 is easy, but AC is already good enough to be the fastest in the class. Once you reach a peak, you need a higher mountain to climb. If he has a factory 450 ride next year he should take it. After 6 years (4 SX seasons), with 3 close second place championship finishes, anything less than a 250 championship next year will be a complete and utter failure (a couple 450 podiums would be a successful rookie season in comparison). Win and you get your 250 championship, but you've lost a year of experience on a 450. Leave 250 without a title and you look like a rider who can't get it done, and other riders are going to look more appealing as a 450 factory rider. In either case, 450 is a better option if he wants to be a 450 champion. Take the opportunity when it is presents itself, because it may not be there next year.

Zycki11
5/6/2019 4:43pm
kb228 wrote:
Still trying to figure out what basis people have for kawi letting eli or adam go to honda... failing to see the logic.
Zycki11 wrote:
Because Honda pays to take people away. More interesting is the fact that Savatgy had a great rookie debut on the 450. It’s hard to believe...
Because Honda pays to take people away. More interesting is the fact that Savatgy had a great rookie debut on the 450. It’s hard to believe they would let him go. But when your talking about AC, his potential, fan base, etc it’s hard not to let Joey go.
kiwifan wrote:
So your logic isnt true then is it given Honda didnt get AC....
That is just the basis. Or history of Honda. That did not mean it to be fact.

Post a reply to: Does Adam go to HRC with the #1 plate?

The Latest