Do yourself a favor and watch Emig, RC and RJ Shootin' the Bull

Sierra Ranger
Three icons, it's about as awesome as you would expect, right out of the gate. It's a rare chance to see RC kind of humble in the presence of his hero: There is some RJ gold in this one: "Bob Hannah, a complete asshole, but..." RJ understood that this sport is also about personalities, or it used to be!

|
Sierra Ranger
5/1/2020 8:55pm
RJ said people accused him of being Satanic for posing naked in the Fox Ad. You think things are weird in the Internet age..back then the people that were motivated to actually write and mail a letter were probably even more out there.
5/1/2020 10:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2020 12:08am
RJ said people accused him of being Satanic for posing naked in the Fox Ad. You think things are weird in the Internet age..back then the...
RJ said people accused him of being Satanic for posing naked in the Fox Ad. You think things are weird in the Internet age..back then the people that were motivated to actually write and mail a letter were probably even more out there.
Nowadays....any lunatic can just hit "thumbs down". Cross-thread points anyone? lol

Spooling up the video right now. Thanks to OP for sharing this.

EDIT: Comic gold..."Little Dick Johnson" and "you are required to self quarantine for 14 days....and possibly longer due to your small wiener". LMAO.

RJ was one of my childhood heroes....really enjoy his interviews and the honesty of the dark times he's faced.

Great watch guys... thanks.

The Shop

MOTOXSTATION
Fantasy
468th
5/3/2020 8:03am
Wow!...agree great episode with a lot of laughs, inside information and life advise. Enjoyed them addressing career ending psychology and being personal about it. I liked the humility they displayed and mutual admiration for each other. Awesome champions and ambassadors of the sport. RJ is funny and seems to be very busy. I hope the younger guys watch and take away some racing/life lessons. I like the format and episode length was perfect.
Ozy
5/3/2020 2:52pm
RJ is a funny guy! Classic. Wonder why RC has a scaled down Saturn V rocket on the ground behind him?
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
5/3/2020 3:43pm
It was great. Really would have been cool to see how long his game would have taken him if that injury didn’t happen to his wrist.

Basically him and Ward were the older guard and a new wave in the 90’s was coming with Stanton, Bradshaw, Bayle, Chicken etc.. then McGrath of course. Ward retired after 93’ but was still competitive for sure.
bbhMoto
5/4/2020 11:18am
Excellent interview. BTW, what year's SX was RJ talking about with RC, JS, and CR duking it out?

Post a reply to: Do yourself a favor and watch Emig, RC and RJ Shootin' the Bull

The Latest