Do you really want to know how to grow the sport?

Edited Date/Time 9/29/2013 6:43am
IMO- If TV is such a big part of growing the sport, do a decent job with the camera angles and camera work, the current camera work especially in the world championship doesn't do a good job of showing how exciting the sport is .
|
fanger
9/29/2013 2:51am
I would be more worried about having the event on tv, MA have done a shit job with this, qualifying 1st should atleast make the news, but nobody outside the sport knew the event even existed. same old story, we give them all our money and they do nothing with it.
9/29/2013 4:08am
And an hour after i posted this MXON broadcast starts and begins with some great, new angle cam shots hahaha. awesome
OldYZRider1
9/29/2013 6:43am
And an hour after i posted this MXON broadcast starts and begins with some great, new angle cam shots hahaha. awesome
Yes, I've been real impressed with the MXdN camera work too. Like to know more about their drone camera, seem to get some good shots from it. Do they also have a camera on a cable too? Thought I saw a shot off of one of them also. Good stuff! Wish they had a little better sound from track side though.

Post a reply to: Do you really want to know how to grow the sport?

The Latest