Do you guys know what skid plate the Red Bull Factory KTM team uses?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2017 5:11 PM

Looking one for my FE. Trying to find something light and durable. I figure what the big boys use would be more than fine for me.

|

8/5/2017 5:34 PM

The off road factory KTM & Husky guys us P3 http://p3carbon.com/

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/5/2017 6:35 PM

My Acerbis is nice

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/5/2017 7:00 PM

If you want it for Enduro (FE), check out the Sxs slide plate.

|

8/5/2017 7:47 PM

flatout111 wrote:

Looking one for my FE. Trying to find something light and durable. I figure what the big boys use would be more than fine for me.

The big boy team uses one made by Akrapovic, which is not available to the public.

|

8/5/2017 7:57 PM

Thanks Michael.

Btw, you should go back on Pulp soon. Really loved your insight on there.

|

8/5/2017 7:59 PM

Not using for enduro. Moto. Was referring to factory edition.

|

8/5/2017 8:32 PM

P3 cf on.my Fe, looks great, fits great.

|

8/5/2017 8:37 PM

P3 carbon skid plate looks great on fe orange frame

|

8/5/2017 10:57 PM

P3 is great. I drilled holes to give it more a factory look.
Photo
Photo

|

8/6/2017 6:39 AM

Thanks fellas.

|

8/6/2017 7:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2017 7:17 AM

FO111,
Too bad Akrap. won't sale to the public. CJV, looks damn good. Not sure how you pulled off the holes on the sides at those angles....?
I have a P3 Carbon skid plate on one bike and the rear disc guard. The problem is the rear guard is made so poorly That it is actually not centered over the disc. I sent pictures to P3 and I was ignored.
Lesson learned. I think I'll stick Light speed and or Pro-Carbon. My .02

Ghost

|

8/6/2017 8:51 AM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

FO111,
Too bad Akrap. won't sale to the public. CJV, looks damn good. Not sure how you pulled off the holes on the sides at those angles....?
I have a P3 Carbon skid plate on one bike and the rear disc guard. The problem is the rear guard is made so poorly That it is actually not centered over the disc. I sent pictures to P3 and I was ignored.

Ghost

To drill the side holes, I used a 2x4 block under the plate to hold it flat. You can see it in the background.

*I deffinitly reccomend if anyone does this to wear rubber gloves and long sleeve. The carbon dust is pretty itchy. I've done 2 this way and it holds up great.
Photo
Photo

|

8/6/2017 12:30 PM

I am gonna give the Acerbis one a shot, haven't received it yet but that's what I am going to try.,,,

|

Rm 125
1982 Honda z50 "110 Project"
1985 Honda ATC 70

Come in hot or give someone else a shot

8/6/2017 12:55 PM

K-dubbb wrote:

I am gonna give the Acerbis one a shot, haven't received it yet but that's what I am going to try.,,,

Legit I have one on my husky and they are easy to mount and do the job!!

|

8/6/2017 2:11 PM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

FO111,

Ghost

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

To drill the side holes, I used a 2x4 block under the plate to hold it flat. You can see it in the background.

*I deffinitly reccomend if anyone does this to wear rubber gloves and long sleeve. The carbon dust is pretty itchy. I've done 2 this way and it holds up great.
Photo
Photo

Good idea, I'm going to do it to mine, I just got the p3 and put it on my 18' fc450.

|