Do all you pissy Fugger's around here

5/1/2017 4:59pm
My take on the team orders is, I don't wait for my boss to tell me to fix things around the properties, I make sure I fix them before he asks. Laughing
nealb129
5/1/2017 5:35pm
gabrielito wrote:
Is it wrong because it's illegal or is it wrong because it's wrong. Laws don't determine ethics. The ethical problems of the situation are that the...
Is it wrong because it's illegal or is it wrong because it's wrong. Laws don't determine ethics. The ethical problems of the situation are that the paying customer didn't get what they paid for. The fans didn't get a totally legitimate race, and the sponsors didn't get the best representation of the sport. Think about it, the series is showcased on Fox's broadcast channel. That's huge exposure compared to FS1. New eyes see a good race with lots of action and then on the last lap the leader pulls over and the second place guy wins. That's embarrassing. Maybe the powers that be are pushing for drama and controversy (the way professional wrestling does) because that sells, if not it wasn't a good showing to the masses if the goal is to be seen as a legitimate sport.
The fans ohh the fans, whatever will they do.... lets be real, a random guy watching on his couch has no clue what so ever that Musquin pulled over. To someone involved in the sport it was obvious but to someone who doesn't follow it... nah I'm not buying that they could tell..

Speaking of the fans being cheated.

Were they cheated when roczen went down??
What about Dungeys near last place start at Daytona?
Were they cheated when Tomac crashed to 15th??
Dare I mention lappergate with reed and dungey???

Many other races where you could say the fans got "cheated"
JB 19
5/1/2017 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2017 6:38pm
Night night guys. Don't let monsters get ya. Oh, and I'm sure Marvin is all tore up about the race he robbed you from seeing.

wfo4ever
5/1/2017 6:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2017 6:44pm
On to the Outdoors!!! Also vintage racing is even worse with all the bitching and moaning. Just sayin'...

The Shop

Post a reply to: Do all you pissy Fugger's around here

The Latest