Do Monster girls make more money than racers?

Tonycar107
Edited Date/Time 10/26/2014 9:47pm
So I am in the bathroom at work and I had a thought. Does the average monster girl take home a bigger check than a guy finishing in the top ten (in purse money)? If so than that is pretty f 'd up. Any guy that makes the main should be paid more than the trophy girl. I'm sure someone out there knows the dirty truth.
|
BobPA
10/24/2014 6:40pm
Monster girls don't make shit. Something along the lines of 100 bucks a day...
stillwelding
10/24/2014 6:45pm
BobPA wrote:
If that's true, at least the free exposure allows them to sell their talent in other arenas, I don't see that working in Supercross.
Zracer
10/24/2014 6:47pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
So I am in the bathroom at work and I had a thought. Does the average monster girl take home a bigger check than a guy...
So I am in the bathroom at work and I had a thought. Does the average monster girl take home a bigger check than a guy finishing in the top ten (in purse money)? If so than that is pretty f 'd up. Any guy that makes the main should be paid more than the trophy girl. I'm sure someone out there knows the dirty truth.
So you're in the bathroom. at work. thinking about monster girls and wondered how much money they make..... What was distracting you?
Forza
Of course they do.

The Shop

Motodave15
BobPA wrote:
I'd be surprised if they even made that.. for multiple reasons.

I'd think the only 2 to get paid at all would be DD and Mercedes. Most modeling agencies always say this is good for your portfolio. From what I've been told from female friends.

10/24/2014 6:58pm
They do not gey paid!

They get exposer and build a network...

Mrs. Supercross makes a good amount of money transitioning to a commentator/model
Tonycar107
10/24/2014 6:59pm
I know it was a strange chain of thoughts. In the end I just got pissed off thinking they were taking home a bunch of cash wiped my ass and went back to work. If it's only around a hundred a night I think someone needs to throw a party full of monster girls. It has to be more than that.
jstein639
10/24/2014 7:17pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
I know it was a strange chain of thoughts. In the end I just got pissed off thinking they were taking home a bunch of cash...
I know it was a strange chain of thoughts. In the end I just got pissed off thinking they were taking home a bunch of cash wiped my ass and went back to work. If it's only around a hundred a night I think someone needs to throw a party full of monster girls. It has to be more than that.
Ever seen dirt shart?
10/24/2014 7:26pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
So I am in the bathroom at work and I had a thought. Does the average monster girl take home a bigger check than a guy...
Usually when I think of monster girls (especially Mercedes) while holding my dick I have a slightly different conclusion. Laughing
RbR
10/24/2014 7:34pm
At least they all make the night program ...
superorbital
10/24/2014 8:02pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
Usually when I think of monster girls (especially Mercedes) while holding my dick I have a slightly different conclusion. Laughing
ME TOO!!

MelonFan123
10/24/2014 8:49pm
Ha! Sounds like some of you guys have a Jump To Conclusions Mat at home...

I'm good friends with the people responsible for booking the models at 2 of the 3 major energy drinks. Also, while working at a beverage company myself (non energy drink) a few years back I had to coordinate activations and events at retailer and special events across the country and we used many of the SX/MX regulars.

Trust me these girls wouldn't get out of bed to fart for $100/day. The top tier girls get to travel to all the races and get travel/food expenses, their promo rate as well as the potential to earn secondary $ at nightclub events during the same weekend as the races, ESPECIALLY at vegas races/events - aka "atmosphere models" lol. Any of you guys follow these girls on Instagram and see fancy dinners and nightclub pics? Yeah they're getting paid. Plus there is quite a pecking order amongst the girls, with some being more established and popular and probably getting paid more as such. Also remember the big three energy drink companies are involved in multiple sports - surfing, snow, off road racing, professional bull riding, music festivals so these girls can stay busy. Most of them do parlay the exposure to other gigs as spokesmodels for other non-competing brands like clothing companies, tire manufacturers., etc. The established girls make decent money, probably in the $50-60k range per year would be my guess if they are busy and hustle. Although the exception is Diana, I have heard some figures regarding her that blew my mind. That ass has brought her some GOOD fortune Silly
Cashmore
10/24/2014 8:53pm Edited Date/Time 10/24/2014 8:54pm
Ha! Sounds like some of you guys have a Jump To Conclusions Mat at home... I'm good friends with the people responsible for booking the models...

I'm good friends with the people responsible for booking the models at 2 of the 3 major energy drinks. Also, while working at a beverage company myself (non energy drink) a few years back I had to coordinate activations and events at retailer and special events across the country and we used many of the SX/MX regulars.

Trust me these girls wouldn't get out of bed to fart for $100/day. The top tier girls get to travel to all the races and get travel/food expenses, their promo rate as well as the potential to earn secondary $ at nightclub events during the same weekend as the races, ESPECIALLY at vegas races/events - aka "atmosphere models" lol. Any of you guys follow these girls on Instagram and see fancy dinners and nightclub pics? Yeah they're getting paid. Plus there is quite a pecking order amongst the girls, with some being more established and popular and probably getting paid more as such. Also remember the big three energy drink companies are involved in multiple sports - surfing, snow, off road racing, professional bull riding, music festivals so these girls can stay busy. Most of them do parlay the exposure to other gigs as spokesmodels for other non-competing brands like clothing companies, tire manufacturers., etc. The established girls make decent money, probably in the $50-60k range per year would be my guess if they are busy and hustle. Although the exception is Diana, I have heard some figures regarding her that blew my mind. That ass has brought her some GOOD fortune Silly
Would that be the Ross Agency you are referring to?

Edit: BTW she got a reduction recently.. lol
pete24
10/24/2014 8:54pm
how many can i get for 100 a day?
jasonv43
10/24/2014 9:45pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
ME TOO!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/10/24/68462/s1200_randy_marsh_ectoplasm.jpg[/img]
ME TOO!!

Old-Man
10/24/2014 9:47pm
"Do Monster girls make more money than racers"
Some kind of Halloween joke?
MelonFan123
10/24/2014 9:47pm
Cashmore wrote:
Would that be the Ross Agency you are referring to?

Edit: BTW she got a reduction recently.. lol
No
JeepnMike
10/24/2014 9:58pm
Ha! Sounds like some of you guys have a Jump To Conclusions Mat at home... I'm good friends with the people responsible for booking the models...

I was going to say the same thing in not so many words. If these girls were just some bimbos showing up to an event for exposure, they sure as hell wouldn't be touring the whole damn SX series. They are obviously contracted to the SX series which I am sure pays them decent.

JeepnMike
10/24/2014 10:36pm
jasonv43 wrote:
[img]https://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Infographic-fap-stats-and-statistics.png[/img]
The statistic I found most fascinating there was Fleshlight sales..... WoohooGrinning
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
10/25/2014 12:10am
jasonv43 wrote:
[img]https://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Infographic-fap-stats-and-statistics.png[/img]
Well that took things well off-topic, those stats would have been more appropriate if they included

What Percentage of Monster Chick Masturbate

How often a Monster Chick Masturbates

The % of Monster Chicks that would Masturbate for $100

The number of Monster Chicks Masturbating at this very moment

The percentage of men who have ever masturbated over an image of a Monster Chick.

and

The number of people Masturbating over a picture of a Monster Chick right now
10/25/2014 2:38am
BobPA wrote:
If their travel expenses, room and food are covered, the answer is yes, they do make more than most of the racers.
10/25/2014 4:44am
ME TOO!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/10/24/68462/s1200_randy_marsh_ectoplasm.jpg[/img]
ME TOO!!

jasonv43 wrote:
98 % of males have homosexual fantasies while masturbating in the shower, the other 2 % sing the same song in the shower. Do you know what song they sing ?
hillbilly
10/25/2014 6:42am
ME TOO!!

jasonv43 wrote:
98 % of males have homosexual fantasies while masturbating in the shower, the other 2 % sing the same song in the shower. Do you know...
98 % of males have homosexual fantasies while masturbating in the shower, the other 2 % sing the same song in the shower. Do you know what song they sing ?
The weight by the band ??
Crush
10/25/2014 7:36am
Let's get this thread back on track shall we?

hillbilly
10/25/2014 7:44am
When you include the entry fee and the license cost the guy cleaning the toilets makes more money.
davistld01
10/25/2014 7:59am
They do not gey paid!

They get exposer and build a network...

Mrs. Supercross makes a good amount of money transitioning to a commentator/model
Dianna Dahlgren has made her name in fitness/bikini competition...and has marketed her "brand" (and her butt) very successfully. She has her own website, clothing company, fitness consultation company & even owns an restaurant now. Of course her modeling hasn't hurt her either.

I think Mercedes has pretty much been involved in just modeling, hasn't she?
davistld01
10/25/2014 8:00am
ME TOO!!

jasonv43 wrote:
98 % of males have homosexual fantasies while masturbating in the shower, the other 2 % sing the same song in the shower. Do you know...
YMCA?
Outsider
10/25/2014 8:27am
Yep

Post a reply to: Do Monster girls make more money than racers?

The Latest