Do Matille’s really exist????

Alex.434
2/5/2018 3:20pm
brightgrey wrote:
Jesus, maybe this month she can cure cancer and end world hunger?
HAHA. Well played, well played!

Had a few beers last night and coming off a great weekend so good vibes were flowing. Plus I always get bummed when I see young (single) guns lamenting 'cool chicks don't exist'. Just wanted to share some stokage and give hope to the fellas who are still on the prowl. Always get bummed when I see buddies that 'settled' and are in unhappy relationships. Life is too short for that shit!

Cheers mate!
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
2/5/2018 5:54pm
aeffertz wrote:
You just gotta find a chick that doesn't even know what moto is but loves you and your passion.
I agree with this.
willie838
2/5/2018 6:53pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 6:54pm
i met her between motos at unadilla this year(thanks dc!\

i spotted her hand washing marvin's boots in a rubber maid storage tub.

i grabbed her attention and basically gushed over her......i truly admire the partnership she has with marvin.

it is such a breath of fresh air compared to the moto princesses you see with a lot of riders. They wouldn't do anything but complain about the humidity and how long the races are taking.

she's elbow deep in dirty new york mud water pitching in to help get marvin to the line for moto 2.

such a badass chick. She's truly ride or die for marv and totally committed to helping him achieve his dreams, which have become hers.

she's amazing.
StevieTimes
2/5/2018 7:31pm
Paul333 wrote:
Three wives later I will tell you they don't exist. Marvin cooked her up in a laboratory..

dude I knew I saw Marvin somewhere before!!!

I'm totally calling Anthony Michael Hall right now.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/5/2018 7:40pm
Paul333 wrote:
Three wives later I will tell you they don't exist. Marvin cooked her up in a laboratory..
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242299/s1200_2018_02_05_weird_science.jpg[/img] dude I knew I saw Marvin somewhere before!!! I'm totally calling Anthony Michael Hall right now.

dude I knew I saw Marvin somewhere before!!!

I'm totally calling Anthony Michael Hall right now.
LOL I was going to post the cover of Weird Science this morning but totally forgot about it.
BobPA
2/5/2018 8:10pm
aeffertz wrote:
You just gotta find a chick that doesn't even know what moto is but loves you and your passion.
ky_savage wrote:
I agree with this.
100%. My chick does not care what I do, she also comes on Moto trips and has a blast. Have a chick who rides would blow IMO. More work and less freedom to Moto if you’ve got a chick in tow...
BobPA
2/5/2018 8:12pm
willie838 wrote:
i met her between motos at unadilla this year(thanks dc!\ i spotted her hand washing marvin's boots in a rubber maid storage tub. i grabbed her...
i met her between motos at unadilla this year(thanks dc!\

i spotted her hand washing marvin's boots in a rubber maid storage tub.

i grabbed her attention and basically gushed over her......i truly admire the partnership she has with marvin.

it is such a breath of fresh air compared to the moto princesses you see with a lot of riders. They wouldn't do anything but complain about the humidity and how long the races are taking.

she's elbow deep in dirty new york mud water pitching in to help get marvin to the line for moto 2.

such a badass chick. She's truly ride or die for marv and totally committed to helping him achieve his dreams, which have become hers.

she's amazing.
I bet she was creeped out by your gushing.

Post a reply to: Do Matille’s really exist????

The Latest