DirtShark 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2018 5:55 PM

Does it seem like the DS videos have been a little less bro'd out so far this year? The dude definitely gets some access that a lot of others don't. And I've mostly enjoyed the way he puts his shots together. In the past, the music, the over emphasis on the pit party vibe, and his over the top brochacho shtick kinda killed it for me. I'm liking the new style.

|

1/18/2018 7:43 PM

I noticed it didn’t have a bunch of shitty music..

|

1/19/2018 8:16 AM

I will say it has been different as of recent.

|

1/19/2018 8:33 AM

they're not bad, but way too long. a lot of doing nothing interesting and it's kind of a grind to get all the way through one. also, dude needs to turn up the voices and the music down. i had to have it so loud to hear what they were saying and then WHAM the music.

but yeah, it's better than the Bro-down that they used to be

|

1/19/2018 8:44 AM

No more monster chicks. That's the end for that channel.

|

KX125

1/19/2018 9:02 AM

HenryA wrote:

No more monster chicks. That's the end for that channel.

X2. PC culture blows

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/19/2018 9:20 AM

Bruhzzz’z ...... I havent watched a Douche Shark video in a few years but YO peep dis’ now that Hanny is with Nuuut Uuuup and not a Monster dude. Is he off the invite list for the videos and parties in Temecula? I know they DS and Hanny were tight broze sobi was wondering how that worked out.

|

1/19/2018 9:23 AM

I've only watched the previews on his instagram and there is ZERO riding or dirt bikes in them so I'm not even watching

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/19/2018 9:29 AM

Dude, i was going to post a similar thread and give him props were its due. (but i was worried about being flamed)

His two videos this year have been great behind the scenes footage.. that i legit enjoyed watching... I think somebody or he saw the writing on the wall for the old videos.. or he just wanted a change himself... This new DirtShark stuff is straight good moto footage.

Cant wait to see the next episodes

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

1/19/2018 9:52 AM

Motodave15 wrote:

Dude, i was going to post a similar thread and give him props were its due. (but i was worried about being flamed)

His two videos this year have been great behind the scenes footage.. that i legit enjoyed watching... I think somebody or he saw the writing on the wall for the old videos.. or he just wanted a change himself... This new DirtShark stuff is straight good moto footage.

Cant wait to see the next episodes

Yep , I agree. These newer videos seem a lot better to me.Not so " Bro'd out ". A lot of the older vids , the music was being played way to loud compared to the people being interviewed and so forth , and made them hard to watch. These last few videos of A1 and Houston were pretty dang good I thought.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/19/2018 10:08 AM

Yea, they're still not my all time favorite videos. I think I'd echo Peely's critiques. But the more coverage the better. And he definitely gets a little different dynamic going with the riders than most other video guys. Before, i really couldn't even sit through one of his videos. This is definitely a step in the right direction if you ask me.

|

1/19/2018 10:08 AM

The douche knob has been turned way way down.
Still comes off as a "too cool for sx" guy when asking riders questions, but I look forward to them each week now

|