Dillan Epstein Retires From Racing

TRAVO 67
11/14/2018 7:23pm
Another very fast amateur rider that should of easily been on a factory team right out of amateur racing. Kawasaki screwed him along with most of there other star team green talent.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/14/2018 7:25pm
TRAVO 67 wrote:
Another very fast amateur rider that should of easily been on a factory team right out of amateur racing. Kawasaki screwed him along with most of...
Another very fast amateur rider that should of easily been on a factory team right out of amateur racing. Kawasaki screwed him along with most of there other star team green talent.
It’s Pro Circuits choice who comes up, not Team Green’s...
TRAVO 67
11/14/2018 7:25pm

The Shop

IceMan446
11/14/2018 8:03pm
TRAVO 67 wrote:
Another very fast amateur rider that should of easily been on a factory team right out of amateur racing. Kawasaki screwed him along with most of...
ML512 wrote:
Except for the 259 lol
sparker245
11/14/2018 8:43pm
Sounds like he made a well thought out decision to quit racing. But hopefully Dillan continues to ride dirt bike and hang out with his buddies having fun. We've all seen too many young fast guys quit and never get on a bike again. I'm in my 60's and I dread the day that I can't gear up and hit the track. Enjoy it while ya can. Life is good, let's moto.
KDXGarage
11/14/2018 11:08pm
TRAVO 67 wrote:
Can you not just say congratulations to him on a career of racing??
oldblood
11/15/2018 5:38pm
TRAVO 67 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Please expound, I'm not happy about this news, Dillan was a promising rider.
oldblood
11/15/2018 5:58pm
Hey Dillan, any chance you could race the triple crown (nor cal)? Pmull is making it look easy.
TRAVO 67
11/15/2018 7:46pm
TRAVO 67 wrote:
KDXGarage wrote:
Can you not just say congratulations to him on a career of racing??
I didn't say anything bad about him at all. He flat out hauls ass on a Dirt bike. And if pro circuit /Kawasaki would of backed him liked they did in the amateur ranks he would still be racing I bet. It's just to bad they dumped him after turning pro.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/15/2018 8:08pm
TRAVO 67 wrote:
I didn't say anything bad about him at all. He flat out hauls ass on a Dirt bike. And if pro circuit /Kawasaki would of backed...
I didn't say anything bad about him at all. He flat out hauls ass on a Dirt bike. And if pro circuit /Kawasaki would of backed him liked they did in the amateur ranks he would still be racing I bet. It's just to bad they dumped him after turning pro.
Team Green Kawasaki supported him as an amateur, making it to Pro Circuit isn't guaranteed just because you're on Team Green...PC/Mitch and his sponsors make the call on who gets brought up, not Team Green.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
11/15/2018 10:00pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2018 10:00pm
I heard that Mitch/Pro Circuit wanted Dillan to be on the team, but Justin's relationship with Monster Energy gave him the nod. It's unfortunate that Dillan got left out in the dust and it took him many years before he really got comfortable at the pro level and earned a spot on Rockstar Yamaha. It only lasted a season but Dillan proved he could beat some of the best riders in the sport (Alessi, Goerke, Pourcel, Facciotti, etc).

Post a reply to: Dillan Epstein Retires From Racing

The Latest