Dilla questions

jj welks
8/10/2016 9:33am
Hey guys looks like me and my buddy aren't gonna make it until after the first moto starts ( I hope we're there by 2) do they stop selling tickets at any point in time? Should I buy online so i don't have to worry about driving there only to find the gates are closed? Can we bring in our own beer? I've been before but can't remember all the "rules". couldnt find any info relating to these things specifically on the website.
|
3rdgearpinned
8/10/2016 10:58am
This is all you are going to need my man.

jj welks
8/10/2016 11:26am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2016 11:27am
Thanks sir I'm just worried I won't be able to utilize that contraption if I can't get to the track if/when the ticket gates close? Smile I'm going to be showing up late because my buddy has to work and I can't ditch him
Jack mehoff
8/10/2016 12:19pm
jj welks wrote:
Hey guys looks like me and my buddy aren't gonna make it until after the first moto starts ( I hope we're there by 2) do...
Hey guys looks like me and my buddy aren't gonna make it until after the first moto starts ( I hope we're there by 2) do they stop selling tickets at any point in time? Should I buy online so i don't have to worry about driving there only to find the gates are closed? Can we bring in our own beer? I've been before but can't remember all the "rules". couldnt find any info relating to these things specifically on the website.
Grain alcohol works best with the free monsters the seem to pass out , it's been a few years but I think after the first Motos are over you can walk right in , at least that was the case when I had to see the judge on the ride up one morning about 15 yrs ago . Just a FYI the NYS troopers look forward to filling there ticket books take it easy on RT 8 on the way in
jj welks
8/10/2016 12:46pm
Haha definitely not excepting to get in free but thanks for the advice man!

Post a reply to: Dilla questions

The Latest