Dilan Schwartz

Flattrack88
7/27/2021 9:48am
bayodome wrote:
Suzuki's are legit bikes, but they've stagnated in development while the other OEMs have continued to push forward. Put that kid on literally any other manufacturer...
Suzuki's are legit bikes, but they've stagnated in development while the other OEMs have continued to push forward. Put that kid on literally any other manufacturer and he'd be crushing it right now.
For sure...A Mart is killing it this year for example. Obviously he's banged up, but wasn't really lighting the world on fire before that.
SEMAC
7/27/2021 10:57am
Exactly,i like Amart a lot ,but he isn´t doing any better on that Yamaha,on the contrary,and i stopped watching his vlogs after he left Suzuki,,i dont know if any others have done the same
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
7/28/2021 12:54pm
Seemed like he kept up with the others going up horsepower hill. And that is more bike than rider.
7/28/2021 2:01pm
I like Dylan Swartz picked him out to my mates earlier this year as one to watch, however over here in the UK they hadn't heard of him, but they have now.
I particularly like the fact he`s on a Suzuki, the other team managers have got to be ear making him for a ride next year,
I think he will pick up a top 4 place maybe 3rd soon, just a gut feeling

The Shop

JMMTB69
7/28/2021 2:11pm
I was watching from Horsepower Hill and his Zuk sounded throaty and had no problem keeping up with the other brands up the hill
7/28/2021 2:28pm
JMMTB69 wrote:
I was watching from Horsepower Hill and his Zuk sounded throaty and had no problem keeping up with the other brands up the hill
Maybe Mitch has already stepped up to tune his bike ?
7/28/2021 2:33pm
You don't get the 5th fastest lap time in this stacked field on a track with terrain unless your bike hauls ass.
tek14
7/28/2021 2:44pm
JMMTB69 wrote:
Hamster 75 wrote:
Maybe Mitch has already stepped up to tune his bike ?
Twisted development did?
Flattrack88
7/28/2021 3:44pm
tek14 wrote:
Twisted development did?
Jamie from Twisted sounded quite pleased what he was able to accomplish with that bike in his recent pod with Matthes.
Zycki11
7/28/2021 5:21pm
I’m surprised JGR didn’t sell what they had. I figured both BarX and HEP would be basically on a JGR bike. Anyways, still impressive by Dylan. He would be a good pickup for a factory ride.
SilverSpurs
7/28/2021 5:58pm
UGOTBIT wrote:
What if Jmart rode the RMZ?

The RMZ is plenty competitive.
Leeham wrote:
Motor development isnt the same with the RMZ. Im not saying it isnt competitive. It sure isnt a PC or Star bike or even an HRC...
Motor development isnt the same with the RMZ. Im not saying it isnt competitive. It sure isnt a PC or Star bike or even an HRC Honda. Im sure if you gave every pro rider a choice between the RMZ or a PC/Star ride, they wouldnt pick the RMZ in its current state. If the RMZ had the same resources as Star or PC, im sure it could be very close or the same as the those guys. But im saying in its CURRENT state its not the same. The rider has to be very very good, as Dilan has showed us his talent and craft is.
What's not to say it is fat?
They are highly unlikely to have it checked.
7/29/2021 4:38pm
UGOTBIT wrote:
What if Jmart rode the RMZ?

The RMZ is plenty competitive.
Leeham wrote:
Motor development isnt the same with the RMZ. Im not saying it isnt competitive. It sure isnt a PC or Star bike or even an HRC...
Motor development isnt the same with the RMZ. Im not saying it isnt competitive. It sure isnt a PC or Star bike or even an HRC Honda. Im sure if you gave every pro rider a choice between the RMZ or a PC/Star ride, they wouldnt pick the RMZ in its current state. If the RMZ had the same resources as Star or PC, im sure it could be very close or the same as the those guys. But im saying in its CURRENT state its not the same. The rider has to be very very good, as Dilan has showed us his talent and craft is.
What's not to say it is fat?
They are highly unlikely to have it checked.
No way, no messing with the bike,

In my humble opinion Its down to the talent of the rider watch this kid & look back on your post this time next year,
He is talented & will move forward, I love seeing young lads progress, just watch.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
7/29/2021 6:41pm
SEMAC wrote:
Exactly,i like Amart a lot ,but he isn´t doing any better on that Yamaha,on the contrary,and i stopped watching his vlogs after he left Suzuki,,i dont...
Exactly,i like Amart a lot ,but he isn´t doing any better on that Yamaha,on the contrary,and i stopped watching his vlogs after he left Suzuki,,i dont know if any others have done the same
Ha he was injured at the fist SX and then got hurt at the second MX. You stopped watching his blogs because he’s not riding a Suzuki? You do k ow that JGR closed the doors, right?

Post a reply to: Dilan Schwartz

The Latest