Diet and Exercise? What's your routine and diet?

2/17/2014 5:46am
JW381 wrote:
Can't believe I've never tried this before. Just got a good chunk of cardio in while doing motos on MVA. It's not perfect and obviously I'll...
Can't believe I've never tried this before. Just got a good chunk of cardio in while doing motos on MVA. It's not perfect and obviously I'll have to get some other cardio without an XBOX controller in my hands but still, this was sweet!

Hahahahaha that's awesome!!!! Never would have thought of that! I know what I'm doing today, COD and bicycling lol!
JW381
2/17/2014 7:48am
JW381 wrote:
Can't believe I've never tried this before. Just got a good chunk of cardio in while doing motos on MVA. It's not perfect and obviously I'll...
Can't believe I've never tried this before. Just got a good chunk of cardio in while doing motos on MVA. It's not perfect and obviously I'll have to get some other cardio without an XBOX controller in my hands but still, this was sweet!

Hahahahaha that's awesome!!!! Never would have thought of that! I know what I'm doing today, COD and bicycling lol!
Makes the time fly by way easier man!
86honda
2/17/2014 8:33am
MarkF wrote:
I ride on weekends for exercise. Cereal for breakfast (the sweeter the better), fast food for lunch and whatever franchise restaurant I'm not bored with for...
I ride on weekends for exercise. Cereal for breakfast (the sweeter the better), fast food for lunch and whatever franchise restaurant I'm not bored with for dinner. I usually have some kind of cookies, ice cream or baked goods for an evening snack. I suppose if I ate better I could make it to the finish line a little less tired, but I'm old and just want to enjoy life.
Yes
bullpen658
2/17/2014 9:25am
Pizza and beer bro. You need the courage and carbs for energy when you're an old man with a vagina.

The Shop

markit
3/5/2014 9:35am
I'm 5'10 and up to 200 after winter guess I'll start getting into shape. Gonna start riding the m tin bike in the morning, took it out a few weeks back apx 5 miles...... haahaa not fun at all. Going to start at a mile a day (its a 1/2 mile to the end of the swamp road I live on. As above I'll staert eating better, no overboard stuff as im usually happy at anything under 190. Any help on the MBing would be a help, Progression from a mile every other day? every day? from you bikers. Oh this is a mile on grav with BT knobs, i know it's not much but just seams like a good break in millage to me?
moto38
3/5/2014 12:02pm
Im on the seafood diet.

I see food and I eat it. Also I lift weights 4x a week (upper body only). Works for me yo
JW381
3/5/2014 12:36pm
moto38 wrote:
Im on the seafood diet.

I see food and I eat it. Also I lift weights 4x a week (upper body only). Works for me yo
Fuck squats bro. Big pecs, big checks. Chicks dig the gun show. I don't remember any guy getting babes because he could almost sit down then stand up again with a fuckin stupid weight on his back.
moto38
3/5/2014 12:41pm
moto38 wrote:
Im on the seafood diet.

JW381 wrote:
Fuck squats bro. Big pecs, big checks. Chicks dig the gun show. I don't remember any guy getting babes because he could almost sit down then...
Fuck squats bro. Big pecs, big checks. Chicks dig the gun show. I don't remember any guy getting babes because he could almost sit down then stand up again with a fuckin stupid weight on his back.
Tru dat, bi's and tri's fo lyfe
swtwtwtw
3/5/2014 1:08pm
My routine is to get 4-5 hours of jogging in a week during the winter, and when spring arrives I shoot for 6-8 hours of cycling (way more effective for me than jogging). If I want to drop a few pounds I count calories to 1750 each day until I've dropped the extra weight, then i boost it back up to 2000-2500 a day ( i eat whatever I want as long as I stay under those calorie limits). I stopped drinking alcohol a few years ago and that helped keep me at goal so much better. i do smoke around 10 cigs a day, without any adverse effects (yet). I do not suffer arm pump while riding and rarely get tired despite not riding much at all (that is what I would like to do more of).

Post a reply to: Diet and Exercise? What's your routine and diet?

The Latest