|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

4/7/2014 3:51 PM

Looks like you copied the idea from surfline

|

4/7/2014 3:55 PM

I would have to know what surfline is to copy them though lol It was an idea GuyB and i had last year.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/7/2014 3:57 PM

Seems like gibby copied the idea from surfline

|

4/7/2014 4:04 PM

Yeah good stuff, left a comment.

|

4/7/2014 4:07 PM

the Cooper Webb/Justin Hill thing was kinda weird and seemed to go un-talked about.

if it were Tomac, Stewart, or Barcia jumping clear across the track taking someone out this place would have blown up.

oh well, racing incident and nobody was injured and they still finished 1-2

|

4/7/2014 4:15 PM

rubarb wrote:

ya probably so, we are clearly unable of coming up with anything on our own. blink

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/7/2014 4:17 PM

peelout wrote:

the Cooper Webb/Justin Hill thing was kinda weird and seemed to go un-talked about.

if it were Tomac, Stewart, or Barcia jumping clear across the track taking someone out this place would have blown up.

Didnt even think about that Peely but you are correct. If that was a couple 450 heavy hitters there would of been 10 threads about it.

I was glad Gibby caught a pic of it.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/7/2014 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2014 5:06 AM

peelout wrote:

Yeah it really did. Seems like Webb got kicked a bit. Hill made a good call by putting his body into Webb rather than the bike. Probably one of the better judgement calls we've seen lately. Definitely ended better than it could have.

|

4/7/2014 6:44 PM

And that hit that windham took. Damn. I hope he is alright. Is much rather see him retire than to take anymore of those hits. They are pure entertainment but I can go without if it means he can hang on to his limbs in retirement.

|

4/7/2014 6:53 PM

Did you guys copy that from surfline?

|

4/7/2014 6:54 PM

What's surfline?

|

4/7/2014 6:57 PM

It would be better if there was a link at the bottom to return to "Moto-Related".

|

4/7/2014 7:20 PM

Ok....so I got this badass new surf board and I......wait......this place isn't surfline ? Damn it to hell! I guess I'll have to sell this new board I just got and by some bike parts!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/7/2014 11:58 PM

ridge wrote:

It would be better if there was a link at the bottom to return to "Moto-Related".

I did not even think about that when posting the link. Can you just use the back button? Its featured on the Homepage so most are going to it from there.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/8/2014 12:40 AM

I love when you guys post the social scoop. Do it more often!

|

4/8/2014 1:44 AM

C.Worthy wrote:

Yep, It's a sick addition! I vow to fix my computer issues, so that I'm able to gaze upon the awesomeness that is Social Scoop.cool
Thanks OC and Co.

|

4/8/2014 3:01 AM

Photo

Photo
|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

4/8/2014 5:07 AM

C.Worthy wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Yep, It's a sick addition! I vow to fix my computer issues, so that I'm able to gaze upon the awesomeness that is Social Scoop.cool
Thanks OC and Co.

Agreed. I like that feature. Some cool shit packed into one little area.

|

4/8/2014 7:01 AM

Looks to me like you copied the idea from Instagram. smile

I like it.

|

4/8/2014 7:42 AM

Where can I get one of those OC shirts Scotty?

|

4/8/2014 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2014 8:18 AM

Very nice.

|

Has science gone too far?

4/8/2014 8:24 AM

Might just be me, but I tried getting to it for several hours yesterday and could never get any images to load on the iPad.

|

4/8/2014 8:26 AM

rubarb wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

ya probably so, we are clearly unable of coming up with anything on our own. blink

You've been hanging around GuyB too much, you're replying with snarky comments...

I like it. smile

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

4/8/2014 9:26 AM

ridge wrote:

fuckin' pervert

|

4/8/2014 9:42 AM

Cool segment, should be done every week! Unfortunately I do tend up to forget these items

Still ... That idea ... It reminds me of something that was done before ... I think it was something with 'surf' or was it 'line' ...

|

"Ryan Dungey will always wonder how he can be a better son, brother, partner and racer. Because if you are satisfied, you will never be able to dream" ~ Troy Adamitis

4/8/2014 9:49 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

yea, wtf do we get those oc shirts?? sign me up, just what I need another t-shirt, have some from Honda I've never opened yet!!

|

4/8/2014 10:03 AM

Thanks for bringing this back.

|

4/8/2014 10:09 AM

rubarb wrote:

GuyB don't surf.

|

4/8/2014 11:56 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

Coyote wrote:

yea, wtf do we get those oc shirts?? sign me up, just what I need another t-shirt, have some from Honda I've never opened yet!!

Here is the shirt story, my good buddy Richard had it made for my birthday and then got a bunch of riders to sign one, so VERY cool of him. I have no clue how many were made.

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"