Did the peewee thread get clipped?

mxbum
8/3/2019 7:35am
DC wrote:
Three pee-wees were illegal, though not the champion. But here's the funny part: The dad who protested all the other kids got protested himself, and his...
Three pee-wees were illegal, though not the champion. But here's the funny part: The dad who protested all the other kids got protested himself, and his motor was illegal, so his kid was the third DQ...

Karma is still a thing.

DC
Racer X

Like a few years ago when a dad protested top ten in one of the 65cc classes. I believe it was rear shocks (or something rear suspension related) and his own son was the only one found to be illegal. Be careful what you ask for.
bruce
ps just got back home from another great week at the ranch. Job well done mxsports and the rest of the team
slipdog
8/3/2019 7:47am
My 7yr old just said, "He who smelt it dealt it!"
cable
8/3/2019 12:51pm
DC wrote:
Three pee-wees were illegal, though not the champion. But here's the funny part: The dad who protested all the other kids got protested himself, and his...
Three pee-wees were illegal, though not the champion. But here's the funny part: The dad who protested all the other kids got protested himself, and his motor was illegal, so his kid was the third DQ...

Karma is still a thing.

DC
Racer X

JVT357 wrote:
Ohhhh Man!!! I just love people! I work in an ER and our saying is "Can't fix stupid!" This applies in this case.
You must be illegal cause we are!
wildbill
8/3/2019 2:39pm
GuyB wrote:
We might have to jiggle some wires in the database. Wink
Jiggle it a little.

The Shop

Helda
8/3/2019 2:46pm
What a moran!

Post a reply to: Did the peewee thread get clipped?

The Latest