Did the peewee thread get clipped?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2019 12:38 PM

I just went to read page two and it’s gone. What happened?

|

8/2/2019 12:39 PM

Not by me...

|

8/2/2019 12:40 PM

I was having the same issue with Page 2.

|

8/2/2019 12:42 PM

500 Error
We're sorry, but there was a problem with your request. We've been notified and are addressing the issue.
Thank you for your patience.

|

8/2/2019 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2019 12:46 PM

I'm curious if there's a +40 peewee class

|

8/2/2019 12:53 PM

disbanded wrote:

I'm curious if there's a +40 peewee class

Carsten on a built JR....

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/2/2019 12:53 PM

Apparently something in it got clipped (which is why you get an error on the second page), but the first page is still there.

|

8/2/2019 12:58 PM

Same issue with the Top Gun post in Non-Moto. some great reading in that thread too

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R


8/2/2019 1:01 PM

We might have to jiggle some wires in the database. wink

|

8/2/2019 1:11 PM

disbanded wrote:

I'm curious if there's a +40 peewee class

Oh yes you went there! laughing laughing laughing

|

8/2/2019 1:15 PM

GuyB wrote:

Apparently something in it got clipped (which is why you get an error on the second page), but the first page is still there.

I can’t open it at all. I get the 500 error each time I click on it. Maybe it’s trying to take me to page two?

|

8/2/2019 1:19 PM

Yeah same, anyways let's start it here, what was the protest?

|

8/2/2019 1:37 PM

bh84 wrote:

Same issue with the Top Gun post in Non-Moto. some great reading in that thread too

The Top Gun post is FUBAR. Guy B., please fix it. LoudLove made some great posts that are now missing. Lock waterblender's account or whatever, but don't trash that thread. Can't you boot him without making his posts disappear? That has completely hosed that thread.

|

8/2/2019 1:39 PM

Waterbender got clipped and he was posting in both the Top Gun and peewee threads. Me thinks that has something to do with it.

|

8/2/2019 1:43 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Waterbender got clipped and he was posting in both the Top Gun and peewee threads. Me thinks that has something to do with it. ...more

ApeGrape, it definitely does, my huge, purple friend. I posted in that thread lamenting how waterfender had screwed up the thread, but I can't see the post. Yet, it shows me as being the last poster. Strange.

|

8/2/2019 1:55 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Waterbender got clipped and he was posting in both the Top Gun and peewee threads. Me thinks that has something to do with it. ...more

Harry Backmon wrote:

ApeGrape, it definitely does, my huge, purple friend. I posted in that thread lamenting how waterfender had screwed up the ...more

If I'm hearing you right, counselor, it sounds like you broke the forum. Thanks.

|

8/2/2019 2:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2019 2:17 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

The Top Gun post is FUBAR. Guy B., please fix it. LoudLove made some great posts that are now missing. Lock waterblender's ...more

I have limited "fix" ability.

As far as booting someone without making their posts disappear? Sure. But there's taking out the trash, and *really* taking out the trash.

|

8/2/2019 2:23 PM

bh84 wrote:

Same issue with the Top Gun post in Non-Moto. some great reading in that thread too

Harry Backmon wrote:

The Top Gun post is FUBAR. Guy B., please fix it. LoudLove made some great posts that are now missing. Lock waterblender's ...more

GuyB wrote:

I have limited "fix" ability.

As far as booting someone without making their posts disappear? Sure. But there's taking out ...more

Some great content got lost in that thread, Gibby. Please restore the Top Gun thread in Non-Moto.

|

8/2/2019 2:25 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Some great content got lost in that thread, Gibby. Please restore the Top Gun thread in Non-Moto.

Sorry, but you're not getting the meaning of limited "fix" ability. That means I can't fix it.

|

8/2/2019 2:34 PM

Monkeying around with a couple of those threads where content has been trimmed, here's what it looks like...

If you click the main forum thread title, you might get a 500 error. But...if you click the page 1 link, those seem to work. If you click the last page number link (which no longer exists, since there's no content to fill it up), you'll also likely get a 500 error...until there's enough new messages to fill it out again.

So if you want to peek at the Pee Wee thread, click this link.

If you want to go into the Maverick/Top Gun thread that Harry is talking about, click here.

|

8/2/2019 2:36 PM

Is there any drug testing in this +40 peewee class? Asking for a friend.

|

8/2/2019 3:52 PM

GuyB wrote:

Monkeying around with a couple of those threads where content has been trimmed, here's what it looks like...

If you click the ...more

I posted to try it. Still can't get into page 2 of the Peewee one. Or the last page of the Top Gun one, my posts don't show on the current page so they must go somewhere. Lets see those coding skillz Gibby!

Hopefully that Top Gun one can come back, awesome stuff in there.

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R


8/2/2019 4:05 PM

I tried that also and still wouldn’t work.

|

8/2/2019 4:40 PM

fullfloater wrote:

Is there any drug testing in this +40 peewee class? Asking for a friend.

It depends on how many ex-pros are riding in the class...or people who want to write strongly-worded posts.

|

8/2/2019 6:36 PM

fullfloater wrote:

Is there any drug testing in this +40 peewee class? Asking for a friend.

I heard that they are taking breast milk samples from the moms to check for PEDs.blink

|

No brains, No headaches.

8/2/2019 9:10 PM

A local guys son got protested and they tore the bike down to find it completely stock. I can’t believe they do this then you have to put it all back together to race the last Moto. Do they get paid for all this trouble? Photo
Photo

|

8/2/2019 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2019 10:23 PM

fullfloater wrote:

Is there any drug testing in this +40 peewee class? Asking for a friend.

Yes but they won't know the penalty until they are in the +50 class

|

8/3/2019 6:41 AM

Elbows wrote:

A local guys son got protested and they tore the bike down to find it completely stock. I can’t believe they do this then you ...more

Ok so now its just a for sure 7th place moto dad hissy fit. Awesome!

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R


8/3/2019 7:14 AM

Three pee-wees were illegal, though not the champion. But here's the funny part: The dad who protested all the other kids got protested himself, and his motor was illegal, so his kid was the third DQ...

Karma is still a thing.

DC
Racer X

|

8/3/2019 7:20 AM

DC wrote:

Three pee-wees were illegal, though not the champion. But here's the funny part: The dad who protested all the other kids got ...more

That’s too damn funny!

“We are cheating and they beat us, so they must be cheating too.” 😂

|