Did no one see the MXdPitbike Insta post? RV2, Ivan Tedesco, *can't remember his name*?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2018 5:10 PM

My friend sent me the insta post earlier then it was deleted. I checked this page and couldn't find any info...
Anyone have a clue whats going on??

|

9/4/2018 5:13 PM

They talked about it on the pulp show last nite.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

9/4/2018 5:21 PM

hyler199 wrote:

My friend sent me the insta post earlier then it was deleted. I checked this page and couldn't find any info...
Anyone have a ...more

From last nights Pulp show - Rob Buydos is organizing a pitbike MXDN on Saturday night at Red Bud. They are trying to get bikes together and organize 10 teams.

Stanton supposed to manage for US - RV, Tedesco and Willie Browning.

Matthes to manage team Canada and Le Big organizing a bunch of Euro teams.

|

9/4/2018 5:23 PM

Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/4/2018 5:24 PM

Wow that is great news. I haven't gotten around to listening to this episode of Pulp yet. The weekend is just getting better and better!! thanks guys

|

9/4/2018 5:28 PM

Solid lineup

|

9/4/2018 5:31 PM

hyler199 wrote:

Anyone have a ...more

GNCC Lapper wrote:

From last nights Pulp show - Rob Buydos is organizing a pitbike MXDN on Saturday night at Red Bud. They are trying to get ...more

Who's lining up for Canada? Was that mentioned?

Should be a pretty fun laid back event.

|

9/4/2018 5:34 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Ryan Gauld, some up and coming Canadian who is around 18 years old (forgot his name) and a TBA. Matthes mentioned this as he is the "team manager".

I'm wondering how this is going to work for guys like RV who are sponsored by a manufacturer. Rob said he is trying to get all the bikes from 1 manufacturer so all the bikes are the same. But if that is Kawasaki as an example, will RV be able to ride that?

|

9/4/2018 5:48 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I think they said Tanner Ward... Gauld Newf Ward?

|

9/4/2018 5:57 PM

hyler199 wrote:

Anyone have a ...more

GNCC Lapper wrote:

From last nights Pulp show - Rob Buydos is organizing a pitbike MXDN on Saturday night at Red Bud. They are trying to get ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Kavin Beniot used to dominate our New England series in 2007-08. We had one supermoto race a year and he would back the bike in every lap. So fast!

I can't remember the exact results but we had derek castella and Wally browning at our season finale but kavin was right there with them.

|

9/4/2018 5:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2018 5:58 PM

GNCC Lapper wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

731chopper wrote:

Ryan Gauld, some up and coming Canadian who is around 18 years old (forgot his name) and a TBA. Matthes mentioned this as he ...more

I suppose they could very easily change the plastics to a different color. But if a manufacturer is lending the bikes for the race I’m sure they want all the exposure they can get for it.

|

9/4/2018 6:03 PM

|

9/4/2018 6:12 PM

hyler199 wrote:

Anyone have a ...more

GNCC Lapper wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If Matthes can't get Rollerball on the team, he needs to turn in his Canadian passport.

|

9/4/2018 6:14 PM

GNCC Lapper wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

731chopper wrote:

Ryan Gauld, some up and coming Canadian who is around 18 years old (forgot his name) and a TBA. Matthes mentioned this as he ...more

Thanks. The young one could be Marco Canella or Jake Tricco.

|

9/4/2018 6:17 PM

GNCC Lapper wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Sully wrote:

If Matthes can't get Rollerball on the team, he needs to turn in his Canadian passport.

LOL. I know of Rollerball but he's long before my time. How old would Ross be?

|

9/4/2018 7:53 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'm not too sure, but I'd guess somewhere around the same as Wardy and David Bailey.

|

9/4/2018 8:48 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Sully wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I used to race against Ross and I thought we were the same age - so 58.

|