Did marv cross jump seely for the pass?

shanexsan
I haven't had a chance to rewatch but live it sure seemed like Marv came over hard into seely's line and caused cole to shut down and miss the triple to not get taken out in the air by maniac marvin. Could have been extra caution by seely but we all know the history of marv cross jumping guys.
|
mac3-d
2/5/2018 9:44am
No ,I think CS backed out in case MM did a JB51 whip
Motoxdoc
2/5/2018 10:13am
shanexsan wrote:
I haven't had a chance to rewatch but live it sure seemed like Marv came over hard into seely's line and caused cole to shut down...
I haven't had a chance to rewatch but live it sure seemed like Marv came over hard into seely's line and caused cole to shut down and miss the triple to not get taken out in the air by maniac marvin. Could have been extra caution by seely but we all know the history of marv cross jumping guys.
1) Marv hardly fits the description of "maniac."
2) I don't know of this history you speak of. I recall someone somewhere complaining about Marv cross jumping...but I also recall thinking that was an unjustified, subjective complaint!
3) Marv is one of the cleanest racers out there. IMHO.
BobPA
2/5/2018 10:16am
There is 3 or 4 people on here who constantly complain about his cross jumping. None of them have been on the same start gate with the guy. I never hear any actual riders complain...

The Shop

shanexsan
2/5/2018 10:42am
If you listen to the Oakland racerx podcast JT makes a joke about how if Marvin retaliated on JA it'll likely be just cross jumping the crap out of him since he's not one to take guys out. I know he did it to coop his last season of 250 outdoors many times. Safe to say he's got a history of doing this considering the allegations in the past and at least coming close to doing it again on seely. Either way marv rips and is technically superior to most guys out there. Just can't blitz the whoops at all or he'd be winning most of the races.
Question
2/5/2018 12:00pm
shanexsan wrote:
If you listen to the Oakland racerx podcast JT makes a joke about how if Marvin retaliated on JA it'll likely be just cross jumping the...
If you listen to the Oakland racerx podcast JT makes a joke about how if Marvin retaliated on JA it'll likely be just cross jumping the crap out of him since he's not one to take guys out. I know he did it to coop his last season of 250 outdoors many times. Safe to say he's got a history of doing this considering the allegations in the past and at least coming close to doing it again on seely. Either way marv rips and is technically superior to most guys out there. Just can't blitz the whoops at all or he'd be winning most of the races.
1. He just took the line on Seely, it was not cross jumping and no way he would have brought the bike nearer Seely if both would have jumped the triple. Riders don't want to kill themselves or miss half of the series, it is their job. It is just taking the line away like it happens a lot in racing.
2. During the 250 days, it has been debated multiple times but I think he was messing up/defending as much as Webb was trying to mess him up. What would you do if your main competitors's team mate for the championship would mess up with you? In the end Musquin is too nice (and that is why initially I was more a Pourcel fan), because in these races he just took the lines on the ground, while Barcia or Peick would have just punch him or broke him a leg. Musquin is racing hard just like Roczen or Seely but they are very clean and respectful given how close they are and so how they could just run into each other to pass.

Post a reply to: Did marv cross jump seely for the pass?

The Latest