herlings injured again apparently.

smezmx
Edited Date/Time 7/19/2016 12:06pm
Saw something on fb.looks like he got some sort of injury again but not sure what it is?
|
7/19/2016 11:44am
Wait, did he re-break his collarbone that he broke a week ago? If so man I feel bad for the guy but why ride so early with a 160 points lead..
smezmx
7/19/2016 11:51am
He just posted " i just can't believe what's going on right now...cry " on fb and that was it?
Bidirella
7/19/2016 11:52am
There is something going on. I got a screenshot of someone texting with Herlings girlfriend, and she said most likely he would miss the next 3 gps.. she texted back that it was his collorbone. I dont know in wich way it is, re-broke it or a infection or not healed at all. Normal you can ride with a plated collorbone pretty quick, rebroke it i dont think so, he is smart enough after the last 2 years... To me look like a infection.. He also said in a recent interview he needed to watch out for a infection... So.... Mayby im all wrong, i dont know. But there is something going on. Would be crazy if he lose it 3 times, man... Head en heal up Jeff!!

The Shop

RG1
7/19/2016 12:02pm
Bidirella wrote:
There is something going on. I got a screenshot of someone texting with Herlings girlfriend, and she said most likely he would miss the next 3...
There is something going on. I got a screenshot of someone texting with Herlings girlfriend, and she said most likely he would miss the next 3 gps.. she texted back that it was his collorbone. I dont know in wich way it is, re-broke it or a infection or not healed at all. Normal you can ride with a plated collorbone pretty quick, rebroke it i dont think so, he is smart enough after the last 2 years... To me look like a infection.. He also said in a recent interview he needed to watch out for a infection... So.... Mayby im all wrong, i dont know. But there is something going on. Would be crazy if he lose it 3 times, man... Head en heal up Jeff!!
I just hope he doesn't lose the title again. Even if he misses the next 3 he still has a good chance to win the title. Just hope it's not season ending
Bidirella
7/19/2016 12:14pm
RG1 wrote:
I just hope he doesn't lose the title again. Even if he misses the next 3 he still has a good chance to win the title...
I just hope he doesn't lose the title again. Even if he misses the next 3 he still has a good chance to win the title. Just hope it's not season ending
Even when he miss the next 3 races, he still got the redplate. He still got the best shot.. We all dont know how serieus the injury is. We need to wait till a official press release
luckyguy19
7/19/2016 12:15pm
Its been 5 months since I had my collar bone plated, got an infection, and had the metal removed. Its no more healed now than it was when I broke it. Sucks so bad, the doctor doesn't even talk about a time frame anymore. Hurts every single day and I have no idea when I might be able to ride again.
kongols
7/19/2016 12:21pm
He needs to cut on those off GP schedule races.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
7/19/2016 12:27pm
Shitty if true, he might leave this class with only 2 titles after 7 years. I'm a non fan but I hope he gets this title no one else is close to deserving it.
line-up
7/19/2016 12:32pm
Park Boys wrote:
Shitty if true, he might leave this class with only 2 titles after 7 years. I'm a non fan but I hope he gets this title...
Shitty if true, he might leave this class with only 2 titles after 7 years. I'm a non fan but I hope he gets this title no one else is close to deserving it.
Or maybe it could just bring the battle for the title to the last two rounds....
ehr400
7/19/2016 12:50pm
He could be like Zack Bell. Got his plated got a nasty infection a few times had to remove hardware and lucky he didnt get a blood infection. Hope thats not it.
Bidirella
7/19/2016 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2016 12:54pm
kongols wrote:
That`s not it. I`ve heard he rebroke it in practice today(source is not very reliable), but I find it hard to believe he would practice so...
That`s not it. I`ve heard he rebroke it in practice today(source is not very reliable), but I find it hard to believe he would practice so soon. But it could be true
X2, would be weird and crazy if he rebroke it again in a practice.. Could be true, like a test ride for GP of Loket and crashed on the collarbone. Weird and unlucky to and mayby even dumb... If its true..
kiwifan
7/19/2016 1:02pm
Gee bummer for him if the collarbone is infected :-(
Jeff alessi
7/19/2016 3:20pm
Am I the only one who would like to see an actual race for the title in mx2...? herlings is the fastest by far and yes out of the guys he's racing against he deserves the title but it's time he goes and races the class he should be in. It shouldn't take fim changing rules to finally force him up! After 7 years in the 250 class he should be ready to race a bike I was racing when I was 13. Let the younger guys have a chance in the feeder class to race and gain some confidence and pride in there ability. No one expects him to have any competition in mx2, and there's a need for him in the premier class right now with how last year and this year is going with fevbre and tiga running the show. It was last year he should of been going for the premier title instead of going after records. Amazing a guy that has more then enough talent is after records on a small bike instead of chasing titles on a 450 and possibly going after a few titles here one day.
plowboy
7/19/2016 3:28pm
luckyguy19 wrote:
Its been 5 months since I had my collar bone plated, got an infection, and had the metal removed. Its no more healed now than it...
Its been 5 months since I had my collar bone plated, got an infection, and had the metal removed. Its no more healed now than it was when I broke it. Sucks so bad, the doctor doesn't even talk about a time frame anymore. Hurts every single day and I have no idea when I might be able to ride again.
Screen name is not working for you. Just joshin' ya buddy. Hope you heal up ok.
plowboy
7/19/2016 3:32pm
Am I the only one who would like to see an actual race for the title in mx2...? herlings is the fastest by far and yes...
Am I the only one who would like to see an actual race for the title in mx2...? herlings is the fastest by far and yes out of the guys he's racing against he deserves the title but it's time he goes and races the class he should be in. It shouldn't take fim changing rules to finally force him up! After 7 years in the 250 class he should be ready to race a bike I was racing when I was 13. Let the younger guys have a chance in the feeder class to race and gain some confidence and pride in there ability. No one expects him to have any competition in mx2, and there's a need for him in the premier class right now with how last year and this year is going with fevbre and tiga running the show. It was last year he should of been going for the premier title instead of going after records. Amazing a guy that has more then enough talent is after records on a small bike instead of chasing titles on a 450 and possibly going after a few titles here one day.
Jeff, are we sure it's his choice or the team/factory calling the shots. I had assumed KTM was waiting for AC to retire before moving him up. ???
7/19/2016 3:41pm
plowboy wrote:
Jeff, are we sure it's his choice or the team/factory calling the shots. I had assumed KTM was waiting for AC to retire before moving him...
Jeff, are we sure it's his choice or the team/factory calling the shots. I had assumed KTM was waiting for AC to retire before moving him up. ???
Hi, this is Jeffery Herlings calling, I'd like to ride a 450 for you guys next year. I'm done with the 250!

Ok, what do you want us to pay you?

I assume it would sound something like that Wink
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
7/19/2016 3:41pm
smezmx wrote:
Saw something on fb.looks like he got some sort of injury again but not sure what it is?
LOLOL

hate to laugh at his misfortune buuuuuut

its funny to see the GP's wonder boy struck down by injuries when everything is catered to him.

Kind of reminds me of JS7 on 125's except no one made rules for him,

and he moved up
nytsmaC
7/19/2016 3:49pm
smezmx wrote:
LOLOL hate to laugh at his misfortune buuuuuut its funny to see the GP's wonder boy struck down by injuries when everything is catered to him...
LOLOL

its funny to see the GP's wonder boy struck down by injuries when everything is catered to him.

and he moved up
Seriously? There's nothing funny about the guy getting or being injured.
OleTex
7/19/2016 4:02pm
I hope he takes it easy and gets healed up properly.
luckyguy19
7/19/2016 4:05pm
luckyguy19 wrote:
Its been 5 months since I had my collar bone plated, got an infection, and had the metal removed. Its no more healed now than it...
plowboy wrote:
Screen name is not working for you. Just joshin' ya buddy. Hope you heal up ok.
No worries. Injury or not life is pretty darn good.
tempura
7/19/2016 4:15pm
smezmx wrote:
LOLOL hate to laugh at his misfortune buuuuuut its funny to see the GP's wonder boy struck down by injuries when everything is catered to him...
LOLOL

and he moved up
Only funny to morally challenged people
robkinuk
7/19/2016 4:15pm
smezmx wrote:
LOLOL

and he moved up
nytsmaC wrote:
Seriously? There's nothing funny about the guy getting or being injured.
X2
Evil Fcukin jerk to even laugh at a riders injuries!

Grow up!
roninho
7/19/2016 4:25pm
I don't get why he was on a bike training.
You just broke your collarbone. Just stay in shape by doing hours on your bicycle. Get through the next coupe of gps with 4-7 finishes and be champ in August.
kiwifan
7/19/2016 4:25pm
Am I the only one who would like to see an actual race for the title in mx2...? herlings is the fastest by far and yes...
plowboy wrote:
Jeff, are we sure it's his choice or the team/factory calling the shots. I had assumed KTM was waiting for AC to retire before moving him...
Funny thing is, he was close to going to Honda 2-3 years ago, had he gone he would be in the 450's by now I would think.... but as you say we dont know who is calling the shots.

There was a good race for the MX2 title last year after Herlings was hurt.
plowboy
7/19/2016 4:49pm
luckyguy19 wrote:
No worries. Injury or not life is pretty darn good.
Someone who "gets"it. You are awesome...you remind me of me.Pinch

Post a reply to: herlings injured again apparently.

The Latest