Fantasy
45th
9/7/2019 11:14am
rongi#401 wrote:
Can’t find it anywhere
Yup, it got chopped.
gnarwhip
9/7/2019 12:00pm
Bunch of Axle fans reported it. Seems par for the course for those kinds of people.
JM485
9/7/2019 12:34pm
Instagram is digging their own grave, the things they delete without any input from the user are getting insane. There was absolutely nothing bad on that dude's page, so the fact that a bunch of people can report things just to be dicks and have the page removed is mind blowing to me.

Call me crazy, but mark my words from this date that IG will be dead and we'll all have moved on in 2-3 years.

The Shop

Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
9/7/2019 12:39pm
JM485 wrote:
Instagram is digging their own grave, the things they delete without any input from the user are getting insane. There was absolutely nothing bad on that...
Instagram is digging their own grave, the things they delete without any input from the user are getting insane. There was absolutely nothing bad on that dude's page, so the fact that a bunch of people can report things just to be dicks and have the page removed is mind blowing to me.

Call me crazy, but mark my words from this date that IG will be dead and we'll all have moved on in 2-3 years.
That's how Facebook runs its business.
9/7/2019 2:43pm
JM485 wrote:
Instagram is digging their own grave, the things they delete without any input from the user are getting insane. There was absolutely nothing bad on that...

Really that's how all big tech companies seem to operate. Total dictatorship
9/7/2019 7:44pm
JM485 wrote:

Facebook owns instagram. I have a secondary fanstagram (meaning I regurgitate other people’s content) and 100% of the posts are native to IG, and sometimes my posts get flagged for inappropriate imagery (big tits and asses) and the profile gets shadowbanned for a while.

Also, I have merch sales from that secondary profile and IG does NOT like that I don’t advertise on their platform.
gnarwhip
9/7/2019 10:13pm
Normally I don’t care about social media drama, but Colby had a link to his website (where he sells merch) on his ig page, and he had well over 100k followers, so they’re affecting his income, which is super lame. Doesn’t matter, his new page @colbyraha1 has 10k followers in about two days so he’ll be fine.
Haze51
9/7/2019 10:22pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2019 12:40am
2 weeks before Real Moto which is judged, but also gets a lot of social media push. Not the best timing to lose your fanbase reach
tcallahan707
9/8/2019 4:13am
JM485 wrote:

Really that's how all big tech companies seem to operate. Total dictatorship
So that's where Vital gets it from...
9/8/2019 5:54am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2019 5:54am
JM485 wrote:

Facebook owns instagram. I have a secondary fanstagram (meaning I regurgitate other people’s content) and 100% of the posts are native to IG, and sometimes my...
Facebook owns instagram. I have a secondary fanstagram (meaning I regurgitate other people’s content) and 100% of the posts are native to IG, and sometimes my posts get flagged for inappropriate imagery (big tits and asses) and the profile gets shadowbanned for a while.

Also, I have merch sales from that secondary profile and IG does NOT like that I don’t advertise on their platform.
Fanstagram pages are fucking lame and why IG sucks. Thanks for contributing to an ever-increasing cesspool of shit repeat content... all to sell shitty “merch” that no one needs.
JM485
9/8/2019 9:06am
Facebook owns instagram. I have a secondary fanstagram (meaning I regurgitate other people’s content) and 100% of the posts are native to IG, and sometimes my...

Fanstagram pages are fucking lame and why IG sucks. Thanks for contributing to an ever-increasing cesspool of shit repeat content... all to sell shitty “merch” that...
Fanstagram pages are fucking lame and why IG sucks. Thanks for contributing to an ever-increasing cesspool of shit repeat content... all to sell shitty “merch” that no one needs.
This is exactly the kind of whiny bullshit IG caters to. You have 100% control over what you do and don’t see on that app, and who you do and do not follow, yet you still take it upon yourself to bitch about someone running a page because you don’t like it. I don’t like those types of pages either, so guess what, I don’t follow them, it’s as simple as that. I don’t care what anyone posts to their page, it’s entirely up to me whether I view it or not so who the hell are you or I to tell someone what’s acceptable and what isn’t (within reason, obviously)?
9/8/2019 9:17am
Never heard of this gentleman but sounds serious like he lost his dog or something. Hope the OP can recover also.
aeffertz
9/8/2019 9:43am
JM485 wrote:
This is exactly the kind of whiny bullshit IG caters to. You have 100% control over what you do and don’t see on that app, and...
This is exactly the kind of whiny bullshit IG caters to. You have 100% control over what you do and don’t see on that app, and who you do and do not follow, yet you still take it upon yourself to bitch about someone running a page because you don’t like it. I don’t like those types of pages either, so guess what, I don’t follow them, it’s as simple as that. I don’t care what anyone posts to their page, it’s entirely up to me whether I view it or not so who the hell are you or I to tell someone what’s acceptable and what isn’t (within reason, obviously)?
It's monetizing someone else's content, super shady.
9/8/2019 12:21pm
Fanstagram pages are fucking lame and why IG sucks. Thanks for contributing to an ever-increasing cesspool of shit repeat content... all to sell shitty “merch” that...
Except you'd fucking love the page.
PS needs and wants are two very different things.
You don't need to tell me your opinion on the matter, you just want to.
FWYT
9/8/2019 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2019 2:37pm
It's so weird to me that Instagram has the credibility it has. What with the shit-show of bots, programs,
services, engagement pods, account hijack sub-groups, mass story view tools, mother-slave arrangements and all kinds of other shit that just manipulate the hell out of it. Sooooooo much garbage out there.

I personally love the story of the ice cream guy that charges "influencers" double and that one idiot "influencer"
with over 1M "followers" that could not sell 36 shirts. hahahhahahahahaha

Semi related- with bots and algorithms being so prevalent in social media, and AI taking lessons from social media; how much is AI being shaped by bots and algorithms?

Anyway, Raha sends it and I hope Axel gets a chance to do his big jump again soon!
JM485
9/8/2019 2:18pm
JM485 wrote:
This is exactly the kind of whiny bullshit IG caters to. You have 100% control over what you do and don’t see on that app, and...
aeffertz wrote:
It's monetizing someone else's content, super shady.
Assuming he gives the original poster credit how so? If he has permission to repost and tags the original poster, it's a win-win for everyone and serves to boost both pages.

I know not everyone does but I consider anything I post on IG to be public domain at that point, if someone can just screenshot a post or use a reposting app to post it on their page it's really not reasonable to believe all of your content is under your control. If someone wants to repost and give credit I see no issue, and I'm assuming that's what Jeff does.
Nt141
9/8/2019 3:09pm
JM485 wrote:

Muff. The best page on instagram.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/8/2019 6:56pm
If you don't like how it's run, you can always stop showing up. Smile
tcallahan707
9/8/2019 7:06pm
GuyB wrote:
If you don't like how it's run, you can always stop showing up. Smile
Trust me, the clicks and eyeballs Vital receives from me has diminished significantly. Appreciate the confirmation I’m on the right path.
dl117
Fantasy
2577th
9/9/2019 12:25pm

make MUF great again

Post a reply to: Did colby rahas insta get deleted?

The Latest