Did anyone enjoy the mx series without bubba ???

mxjordy127
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 11:40am
I dont know about you but i enjoyed the rounds without bubba and rc

the fact that 5 or so rider coulod win was refreshing

to bad that GL won i have never liked him

but any ways it was the best series in a few years
|
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
9/11/2007 12:36am
Some of the best racing I have seen has been my friends at the track. Equal riders, both fighting for one thing. The win.

Grant fought hard for the championship, he earned it. A lot of people have short memories, back when he lost the entire championship to a mechanical. It was heartbreaking.

I know where your post is going, and I am a fan of both Ricky and James. the season was a good season, Alessi deserves recognition as well. He kept Ricky, James and everyone else honest. He fought hard for his place as well. Even with the favorites on the track.

Anytime it's motocross times, it's good times!
Mike Bierman
9/11/2007 8:49am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
Tiki wrote:
Some of the best racing I have seen has been my friends at the track. Equal riders, both fighting for one thing. The win. Grant fought...
Some of the best racing I have seen has been my friends at the track. Equal riders, both fighting for one thing. The win.

Grant fought hard for the championship, he earned it. A lot of people have short memories, back when he lost the entire championship to a mechanical. It was heartbreaking.

I know where your post is going, and I am a fan of both Ricky and James. the season was a good season, Alessi deserves recognition as well. He kept Ricky, James and everyone else honest. He fought hard for his place as well. Even with the favorites on the track.

This was absolutely, the best MX season ever !

As I have often said, the only person to beat James Stewart (he doesn't like the \"Bubba\" nick name anymore) is James Stewart...he beat himself again.

From racing, to media coverage.
mxjordy127
9/11/2007 10:12pm
Tiki wrote:
Some of the best racing I have seen has been my friends at the track. Equal riders, both fighting for one thing. The win. Grant fought...

This was absolutely, the best MX season ever ! As I have often said, the only person to beat James Stewart (he doesn't like the \"Bubba\"...

As I have often said, the only person to beat James Stewart (he doesn't like the \"Bubba\" nick name anymore) is James Stewart...he beat himself again.

that is very true he does beat himself i heard that he is rumored to have a sx only contract
Mike Bierman
9/12/2007 7:07am
Tiki wrote:

This was absolutely, the best MX season ever ! As I have often said, the only person to beat James Stewart (he doesn't like the \"Bubba\"...

mxjordy127 wrote:
that is very true he does beat himself i heard that he is rumored to have a sx only contract
Not with Kawasaki he won't !

The Shop

TimbuK758
9/12/2007 10:18am

mxjordy127 wrote:
the season was awesome, anytime the favorites don t come through is cool for me since i always seem to root for the underdogs...and langston is cool and he deserves it as much as any of the other guys who had a chance...and it has been a while since a foreigner has had one of our titles, probably since reeds sx championship...next year will be even better...
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
10/9/2007 12:18am
mxjordy127 wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
the season was awesome, anytime the favorites don t come through is cool for me since i always seem to root for the underdogs...and langston is...
the season was awesome, anytime the favorites don t come through is cool for me since i always seem to root for the underdogs...and langston is cool and he deserves it as much as any of the other guys who had a chance...and it has been a while since a foreigner has had one of our titles, probably since reeds sx championship...next year will be even better...
While the close racing and tight points battle in this years Motocross class made for exciting races..........it is anti-climatic for me knowing that the three fastest riders in RC, JBS and Reed were not there.

Post edited by: OW38B, at: 10/9/2007 10:18 AM

Post a reply to: Did anyone enjoy the mx series without bubba ???

The Latest