Did anyone do the CR22 VIP at A1??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2018 9:20 AM

Just wondering if anyone did the CR22 VIP at A1? I've purchased a ticket for Seattle and can't wait! Just thought I'd see if anyone knows what it was like.

|

1/7/2018 9:21 AM

JT just took his shirt off.

|

1/7/2018 6:35 PM

I emailed them to see if Dallas VIP tickets were available, but haven't heard back yet.

|

1/7/2018 6:59 PM

Or how to the the Monster Energy VIP in the middle of the floor. That was sick. Would be awesome to be out in the middle of it drinking warm foams.

|

1/7/2018 7:03 PM

Brad267 wrote:

Just wondering if anyone did the CR22 VIP at A1? I've purchased a ticket for Seattle and can't wait! Just thought I'd see if anyone knows what it was like.

My buddy and I bought our VIP experience tickets for Seattle about a month ago. I'd like to find out what it's like also so I kind of know what to expect.

|

1/7/2018 7:06 PM

Well if his results don't improve I can't imagine it's going to be a very comfortable atmosphere to be around!

|

1/7/2018 7:09 PM

A dude called into the pulp show saying he was doing it for A1. I'm pretty sure they have him scheduled to call in on this Monday's show to give a quick review.

|

1/7/2018 7:35 PM

yak651 wrote:

Well if his results don't improve I can't imagine it's going to be a very comfortable atmosphere to be around!

You're nuts.

|

1/7/2018 7:39 PM

MM52913 wrote:

A dude called into the pulp show saying he was doing it for A1. I'm pretty sure they have him scheduled to call in on this Monday's show to give a quick review.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll have to check it out

|

1/7/2018 7:41 PM

Anyone know the price for 1 ticket?

|

1/7/2018 7:49 PM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

Anyone know the price for 1 ticket?

1200 dollars

|

1/7/2018 8:04 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Or how to the the Monster Energy VIP in the middle of the floor. That was sick. Would be awesome to be out in the middle of it drinking warm foams.

How high is the platform for the Monster VIP? I did field level seats at Qualcom when I was a kid, and we couldn't see anything unless it happened right in front of us.

|

1/8/2018 2:17 AM

jmauldin840 wrote:

My buddy and I bought our VIP experience tickets for Seattle about a month ago. I'd like to find out what it's like also so I kind of know what to expect.

Yeah that's why I started the post! Just interested to hear peoples opinions guess I'll see ya's there!

|

1/8/2018 4:06 AM

Chad reed is cool but $1200? Good god. That vip better be good

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/8/2018 7:36 AM

Brad267 wrote:

It Was All That ! Photo

|

1/8/2018 7:39 AM

Brad267 wrote:

jmauldin840 wrote:

A Fair Price a Fun Flippin Day ??Photo

|

1/8/2018 7:42 AM

Brad267 wrote:

Bosnick1 wrote:

It Was All That ! Photo

That right there is probably 9-10K profit. Bike #1 paid for.

|

1/8/2018 8:12 AM

What I like about this thread is that now we know the people to go ask for when we are hurting for money. wink

|

1/8/2018 8:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 8:19 AM

Bosnick1 wrote:

I wonder how many "press" passes each rider can sell before the AMA (or Feld or whoever) cracks down on this. Can you imagine if every rider started dragging 10 people out on the track in addition to their normal crew? At some point in the A1 broadcast there was some chick filming or taking pics with her phone while standing awkwardly in the shot behind Jenny Taft who was reporting from the floor. Odds are that it wasn't one of Reed's VIPs, but it's a good example of why there shouldn't be non-essential people roaming around, especially with bikes on the track. Props to Reed, though, for coming up with a way to help fund his effort.

|

1/8/2018 8:19 AM

Thanks for helping.. up to $250 already.. GOFUNDME CR22 VIP PASS..
|

1/8/2018 8:25 AM

Moto_Geek wrote:

Thanks for helping.. up to $250 already.. GOFUNDME CR22 VIP PASS..

???? thank you for helping me help you

|

1/8/2018 8:57 AM

jmauldin840 wrote:

Bosnick1 wrote:

tingo wrote:

I wonder how many "press" passes each rider can sell before the AMA (or Feld or whoever) cracks down on this. Can you imagine if every rider started dragging 10 people out on the track in addition to their normal crew? At some point in the A1 broadcast there was some chick filming or taking pics with her phone while standing awkwardly in the shot behind Jenny Taft who was reporting from the floor. Odds are that it wasn't one of Reed's VIPs, but it's a good example of why there shouldn't be non-essential people roaming around, especially with bikes on the track. Props to Reed, though, for coming up with a way to help fund his effort.

What's more likely to happen is that Feld will "take over" the VIP experience and control it....as they are already starting by offering the VIP area on the stadium floor.

|

1/8/2018 9:04 AM

Brad267 wrote:

jmauldin840 wrote:

Bosnick1 wrote:

Too cool! So was the seating in the VIP area down on the track? Can you possibly post a picture of the jersey you got?

|

1/8/2018 9:07 AM

DonM wrote:

What's more likely to happen is that Feld will "take over" the VIP experience and control it....as they are already starting by offering the VIP area on the stadium floor.

yep......wont take long, just 2 or 3 more riders/teams do something like this and Feld will step in without a doubt!!

|

1/8/2018 9:13 AM

I'm sure that Feld gets a piece of this. The Feld VIP experiences that are offered do seem really cool and I'm surprised they haven't been doing this for years.

|

1/8/2018 9:17 AM

I would guess that Feld already has full control of this and is getting a good part of the proceeds.

|

1/8/2018 9:37 AM

Couldn't get press box access as the 22 VIP experience stated though right?

|

1/8/2018 11:26 AM

IceMan446 wrote:

Couldn't get press box access as the 22 VIP experience stated though right?

Press Box at Anaheim is very tightly controlled due to the tiny size of the area...it's not really big enough to support the actual media, let alone a bunch of VIPs. At other rounds, such as San Diego or Las Vegas, the press box is huge and they would have access there.

|

1/8/2018 11:29 AM

Brad267 wrote:

Bosnick1 wrote:

It Was All That ! Photo

RandyS wrote:

That right there is probably 9-10K profit. Bike #1 paid for.

If it was $1,200 a person, they max out at 10 people per round (and get 10 every time) for all 17 races...that's $204,000.

|

1/8/2018 11:38 AM

Rockinar wrote:

Sully wrote:

How high is the platform for the Monster VIP? I did field level seats at Qualcom when I was a kid, and we couldn't see anything unless it happened right in front of us.

Photo

|

"Who cares about what other people think"