Did a monster girl.....

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2017 12:06 AM

almost get cleaned out on the first gate drop?

Looked like someone clad in black was standing right on top of the berm where the two start lanes merged?

|

Current: 2010 TM 250MX
Previous: 2012 KX450f, 2009 K8 RM250, 2012 RMZ250, 2008 YZ125

10/15/2017 12:11 AM

thorns wrote:

almost get cleaned out on the first gate drop?

Looked like someone clad in black was standing right on top of the berm where the two start lanes merged?

It was a guy who looked to have a microphone...dude almost got ruined by Anderson...he was just standing on the track.

|

10/15/2017 1:32 AM

One of the race staff.

|

10/15/2017 4:46 AM

Please let there be pictures

|

10/15/2017 5:07 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

Please let there be pictures

.gif would be better laughing

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

10/15/2017 6:48 AM

Saw that too and was thinking he got lucky he didn't get killed.

|

10/15/2017 6:48 AM

thorns wrote:

almost get cleaned out on the first gate drop?

Looked like someone clad in black was standing right on top of the berm where the two start lanes merged?

ML512 wrote:

It was a guy who looked to have a microphone...dude almost got ruined by Anderson...he was just standing on the track.

ET3 almost got ruined by JA21 as well.... that was a close one

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/15/2017 8:21 AM

thorns wrote:

almost get cleaned out on the first gate drop?

Looked like someone clad in black was standing right on top of the berm where the two start lanes merged?

ML512 wrote:

It was a guy who looked to have a microphone...dude almost got ruined by Anderson...he was just standing on the track.

eric513anderson wrote:

ET3 almost got ruined by JA21 as well.... that was a close one

Left the door wide open.

|

10/15/2017 8:42 AM

ML512 wrote:

It was a guy who looked to have a microphone...dude almost got ruined by Anderson...he was just standing on the track.

eric513anderson wrote:

ET3 almost got ruined by JA21 as well.... that was a close one

ML512 wrote:

Left the door wide open.

Agreed

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/15/2017 11:48 AM

How can you guys have a quote like " Did a Monster Girl" and NOT have a Monster Girl picture? Pathetic.........


Photo

Photo

|

10/15/2017 12:19 PM

thorns wrote:

almost get cleaned out on the first gate drop?

Looked like someone clad in black was standing right on top of the berm where the two start lanes merged?

ML512 wrote:

It was a guy who looked to have a microphone...dude almost got ruined by Anderson...he was just standing on the track.

Thanks ML/GuyB.

Thought it must ave been a 30 second girl running back, thanks for clearing it up.
Can't seem to find a video showing the first red flagged race so couldn't go back to check it out.

|

Current: 2010 TM 250MX
Previous: 2012 KX450f, 2009 K8 RM250, 2012 RMZ250, 2008 YZ125

10/15/2017 2:04 PM

About the 20 second mark...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ksViD9OSY

|

10/15/2017 5:52 PM

rongi#401 wrote:

Please let there be pictures

There are. I didn't get it (I was set up to shoot another spot), but I several other photogs got shots.

He's a lucky dude.

|

10/15/2017 5:56 PM

This the only forum I have seen where every day people make stupid bait thread titles like this.

|

10/15/2017 8:26 PM

GangGreen wrote:

How can you guys have a quote like " Did a Monster Girl" and NOT have a Monster Girl picture? Pathetic.........


Photo

Photo

I miss Mercedes.

|

10/15/2017 8:30 PM

drt410 wrote:

This the only forum I have seen where every day people make stupid bait thread titles like this.

And yet, you clicked...

|

10/15/2017 8:33 PM

Here's a better video of it
https://instagram.com/p/BaSubsgheIs/

|

10/15/2017 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2017 9:18 PM

Looks to me like he grabs something off the tiff block? There is something there as he is running over and he reaches out and takes it. I hope whatever he left there was worth the risk. If it was his coffe cup then he is a little stupid

|

10/15/2017 8:49 PM

I think there was a GoPro camera situated there.

|

10/15/2017 9:17 PM

Dude ran out to grab the go pro apparently? So not only did he almost get destroyed personally, he destroyed the shot that was suppose to be captured by the go pro.

Wtf? wassat

|

10/15/2017 11:47 PM

rongi#401 wrote:

Please let there be pictures

GuyB wrote:

There are. I didn't get it (I was set up to shoot another spot), but I several other photogs got shots.

He's a lucky dude.

I'd like to see how close he got to ja21

|

10/16/2017 3:33 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

I'd like to see how close he got to ja21

Shared up above by langhammx. Wow!

A post shared by stapoMX (@stapomx) on

|

10/16/2017 4:02 AM

Somebody thought that was a monster girl???

|

HAF

10/16/2017 4:15 AM

GuyB wrote:

There are. I didn't get it (I was set up to shoot another spot), but I several other photogs got shots.

He's a lucky dude.

rongi#401 wrote:

I'd like to see how close he got to ja21

kburgie wrote:

Shared up above by langhammx. Wow!

A post shared by stapoMX (@stapomx) on

He may be book smart...

|

United States of America

10/16/2017 5:07 AM

Wow.. everyone knows when the track is hot thats a big no no to walk on the track.

|

10/16/2017 5:31 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

I'd like to see how close he got to ja21

kburgie wrote:

Shared up above by langhammx. Wow!

A post shared by stapoMX (@stapomx) on

Camp332 wrote:

He may be book smart...

Lol. Multiple choice test ? Hits it outta the park. Forget mic on tough block, do you:
A. Get it now
b. Get it later when safe
C. Forget about it
D. Get it now
E. Both A and D.

He selects C. But when putting this theory into live practice he decides to select E.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/16/2017 5:50 AM

WTF, seriously? How is that guy there doing that job with that little common sense?

A camera man that was 100 yards away from James Stewart is blamed for causing him to crash just by being in view, this guy actually made 2 riders react. He should not have another position that has him on the course in any fashion again.

|

10/16/2017 6:49 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Lol. Multiple choice test ? Hits it outta the park. Forget mic on tough block, do you:
A. Get it now
b. Get it later when safe
C. Forget about it
D. Get it now
E. Both A and D.

He selects C. But when putting this theory into live practice he decides to select E.

laughing laughing
|

United States of America

10/16/2017 6:59 AM

RangerLee wrote:

WTF, seriously? How is that guy there doing that job with that little common sense?

A camera man that was 100 yards away from James Stewart is blamed for causing him to crash just by being in view, this guy actually made 2 riders react. He should not have another position that has him on the course in any fashion again.

Exactly!!

|