Did Tyler Evans pass away?

rohleder644
9/19/2018 8:06pm
This thread is ten kinds of fucked.

A year ago today, a very close friend of mine took his own life. I've spent the day remembering and reflecting.
Rather than taking this opportunity to judge others for succumbing to addiction, having a debate on the country's opiate problem, throwing out some thinly veiled atheist douchery, or bringing up past transgressions, how about we use a little decorum and be respectful. If not for Evans himself, for his friends and family. Plenty of which, I'm sure, are aware of this forum. They're in a world of hurt right now.
dimetime
9/19/2018 10:10pm
Moto96 wrote:
But yet you prescribe it. My doctor wont prescribe shit after a surgery.

They give you a paper that says take Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen or suffer.
make1go wrote:
yeah thats easy to say, ive just gone thru weeks of back pain and spent many many nights with totally fcked up sleep... tylenol, ibupro, paracet...
yeah thats easy to say, ive just gone thru weeks of back pain and spent many many nights with totally fcked up sleep...

tylenol, ibupro, paracet all bounced off me after the first week....
i was considering hard stuff as the lack of sleep, the energy sapping pain and that i couldnt do any activity without massive pain was starting to fck with my head.....

nobody can take to much of that and not be rattled,

its why i call those dumbfcks calling out dudes who sucumb total pricks..
Severe pain is wreaks havoc on the mind....I broke my back, again last October and that level of pain was off the damn charts. I hate...
Severe pain is wreaks havoc on the mind....I broke my back, again last October and that level of pain was off the damn charts. I hate you're going through that kind of turmoil and I pray you get better.
Exactly. Pain management was one of the first priorities of modern medicine. Allowing people to suffer chronic pain due to fears of addiction is monstrous.

You can be the tough guy all you want but nobody but me gets to decide my pain management protocol.
ledger
9/19/2018 10:24pm
Let the man rest. How about we find something good to say about him... I didn't know him, but he could ride the piss out of a dirt bike.

The Shop

RutDipper
9/20/2018 12:24am
This is super sad, I'm from NorCal & Tyler is a NorCal legend....breaks my heart to think what was going thru his head at the time. RIP one Punch
daemon616
9/20/2018 1:15am
Here's the problem. There are things to be said that can help or "cure" these ailments but they're illegal. I don't understand something being so illegal that it could potential help people that no true testing can be done. That makes no sense to me.
Fearo
9/20/2018 1:26am Edited Date/Time 9/20/2018 1:27am
This thread is ten kinds of fucked. A year ago today, a very close friend of mine took his own life. I've spent the day remembering...
This thread is ten kinds of fucked.

A year ago today, a very close friend of mine took his own life. I've spent the day remembering and reflecting.
Rather than taking this opportunity to judge others for succumbing to addiction, having a debate on the country's opiate problem, throwing out some thinly veiled atheist douchery, or bringing up past transgressions, how about we use a little decorum and be respectful. If not for Evans himself, for his friends and family. Plenty of which, I'm sure, are aware of this forum. They're in a world of hurt right now.
+1000
No wonder people keep taking their own lives every day, having fallen into the traps of depression, drugs or anything to relieve their pain. We have become so bitter and desensitized we can't even pay a little respect anymore when tragedy has already struck, let alone be helpful or mindful for people that are struggling.
kawasa84
9/20/2018 4:39am
Tyler was true to himself and others. It shocked me to read the first page. A lot of people on hear have spoken their testimonials.
I can relate, my history with depression goes back over 30 years. I hope everyone on here does what helps them.
One Punch will be missed.
Tryhard
9/20/2018 7:45pm

One wild dude lol , this video is actually very comical !

R.I.P Tyler "ONE PUNCH" Evans!
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
9/20/2018 9:26pm
My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Post a reply to: Did Tyler Evans pass away?

The Latest