Did Tyler Evans pass away?

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
9/19/2018 12:10am
May he forever be supplied with a bounty from Allah
9/19/2018 2:24am
Sonny wrote:
According to Daniels Medline [b]head injuries account for 20–25% of all motocross-related hospital visits[/b] [b]Also 61% of riders admitted to riding with a head injury[/b]. Lets...
According to Daniels Medline head injuries account for 20–25% of all motocross-related hospital visits

Also 61% of riders admitted to riding with a head injury.
Lets be very honest. Most ACL and rotator cuff injuries are fixed with opioids. Im the first one to admit it, I have.. and it made a recovery time enjoyable.
Motocross is a family bonding rec with memories that last a lifetime. Its a discipline that a competitive rider has until early adulthood. For most, reality kicks in and its apparent that this will not pay the bills. Thats the time in life when some racers play catchup with the party/social life. Some handle it well and other spiral downward.
Many thing could have played a factor in Evans death and its sad. This life is a tightrope if you ket it be. Most wouldnt trade it for the world. I wouldn't and i bet Tyler Evans wouldnt either.
REST IN PEACE
I can say with 100% certainty that opioids do absolutely nothing to actually heal any injury. They put you in a euphoric state that makes you forget about the pain temporarily. They have been pushed on doctors by pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies and politicians that mostly know nothing about medicine.

A lot of pain can be treated with tylenol and Motrin, but physicians are in a unique situation because people will feel like they wasted their time if the doctor just tells the to take Tylenol and Motrin, plus hospital reimbursement is dispersed based on patient satisfaction so doctors are even further incentivised to pass out the good stuff even though they know the risks. I hand out prescriptions for narcotics to minors all the time and stress to their parents that they shouldn't even take them because it can set them up for failure.
Bruce372
9/19/2018 3:33am
RIP Tyler and good luck to everyone out there that are struggling.

The Shop

Sonny
9/19/2018 5:31am
Sonny wrote:
According to Daniels Medline [b]head injuries account for 20–25% of all motocross-related hospital visits[/b] [b]Also 61% of riders admitted to riding with a head injury[/b]. Lets...
According to Daniels Medline head injuries account for 20–25% of all motocross-related hospital visits

Also 61% of riders admitted to riding with a head injury.
Lets be very honest. Most ACL and rotator cuff injuries are fixed with opioids. Im the first one to admit it, I have.. and it made a recovery time enjoyable.
Motocross is a family bonding rec with memories that last a lifetime. Its a discipline that a competitive rider has until early adulthood. For most, reality kicks in and its apparent that this will not pay the bills. Thats the time in life when some racers play catchup with the party/social life. Some handle it well and other spiral downward.
Many thing could have played a factor in Evans death and its sad. This life is a tightrope if you ket it be. Most wouldnt trade it for the world. I wouldn't and i bet Tyler Evans wouldnt either.
REST IN PEACE
I can say with 100% certainty that opioids do absolutely nothing to actually heal any injury. They put you in a euphoric state that makes you...
I can say with 100% certainty that opioids do absolutely nothing to actually heal any injury. They put you in a euphoric state that makes you forget about the pain temporarily. They have been pushed on doctors by pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies and politicians that mostly know nothing about medicine.

A lot of pain can be treated with tylenol and Motrin, but physicians are in a unique situation because people will feel like they wasted their time if the doctor just tells the to take Tylenol and Motrin, plus hospital reimbursement is dispersed based on patient satisfaction so doctors are even further incentivised to pass out the good stuff even though they know the risks. I hand out prescriptions for narcotics to minors all the time and stress to their parents that they shouldn't even take them because it can set them up for failure.
You obviously know I wasn't making Oxycontin a miracle mender. Its just so good at making it seem as if nothing is injured. Im sure Motrin is good but it isnt the first choice that morning after surgery.
Kawi15
9/19/2018 5:58am
Zacka 161 wrote:
Good try. There is no bounty from Allah. Allah is an evil entity, and not even deity.
9/19/2018 6:11am
Sonny wrote:
You obviously know I wasn't making Oxycontin a miracle mender. Its just so good at making it seem as if nothing is injured. Im sure Motrin...
You obviously know I wasn't making Oxycontin a miracle mender. Its just so good at making it seem as if nothing is injured. Im sure Motrin is good but it isnt the first choice that morning after surgery.
Yea I figured that you probably weren't actually crediting it with your recovery. Iv Tylenol has actually been shown to be effective at reducing the amount of narcotics needed after surgery. You can imagine the joy I see in patients' faces when I tell them that they will be getting iv Tylenol instead of their favorite, Dilaudid spiked with benadryl.

Here's the research article about IV Tylenol if you're interested.

pre op iv Tylenol
Donovan759
9/19/2018 7:06am
And here we go to the dumbgeon... Thanks man...
brocster
9/19/2018 7:31am
As sad as it is with all the speculating and here say. This thread about Tyler and his demons has brought out many people subconsciously or even conciously reaching out for help with one appearing to be quite serious. I didn’t realize that there were so many on Vital that were in similar situations or that have been through similar situations with dependancy. Hope everyone finds the strength to push through, reach out or help if you can. I’ll do what I can if someone reaches out...Hang in there!
Moto96
9/19/2018 7:55am
I can say with 100% certainty that opioids do absolutely nothing to actually heal any injury. They put you in a euphoric state that makes you...

But yet you prescribe it. My doctor wont prescribe shit after a surgery.

They give you a paper that says take Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen or suffer.
9/19/2018 8:09am
Donovan759 wrote:
Allah (Alaha, Elaha) is translated from Aramaic to mean God. Every faith has at least one. Some (like me) interpret it to all be the same God. Talk shit on one and you're talking shit about your own, unless you don't believe and you just laugh at the hypocrisy of it all.
rb_mx
9/19/2018 8:36am
brocster wrote:
As sad as it is with all the speculating and here say. This thread about Tyler and his demons has brought out many people subconsciously or...
As sad as it is with all the speculating and here say. This thread about Tyler and his demons has brought out many people subconsciously or even conciously reaching out for help with one appearing to be quite serious. I didn’t realize that there were so many on Vital that were in similar situations or that have been through similar situations with dependancy. Hope everyone finds the strength to push through, reach out or help if you can. I’ll do what I can if someone reaches out...Hang in there!
Yeah, really shocking. But, i guess, in our day and time, depression isn't. The level of intensity it reaches for many is surprising. Don't put all the shit out there on your shoulders. Don't get sucked up into a hole, even if you feel alone.
That said: here is another person open for supporting people who are in need (not money-wise, since i am constantly close to broke, but i will take the time to listen and give it my honest opinion and exprience in life).
As said: reach out! Sometimes it might be easier to talk to someone you don't know and who lives quiet somewhere else.

Keep your heads up and hearts full of love (thinking of your loved ones and touching moments in life helps - make sure to find those situations in the back of your mind and relive them)!

rb_mx
9/19/2018 8:41am Edited Date/Time 9/20/2018 6:15am
Donovan759 wrote:
Allah (Alaha, Elaha) is translated from Aramaic to mean God. Every faith has at least one. Some (like me) interpret it to all be the same...
Allah (Alaha, Elaha) is translated from Aramaic to mean God. Every faith has at least one. Some (like me) interpret it to all be the same God. Talk shit on one and you're talking shit about your own, unless you don't believe and you just laugh at the hypocrisy of it all.
I agree on all being one. But since this opened up a different matter, this might not be the time or place...
Keep cool on this thread, it's a sensitive topic that found it's way in here.
Sonny
9/19/2018 8:49am
Sonny wrote:
You obviously know I wasn't making Oxycontin a miracle mender. Its just so good at making it seem as if nothing is injured. Im sure Motrin...
Yea I figured that you probably weren't actually crediting it with your recovery. Iv Tylenol has actually been shown to be effective at reducing the amount...
Yea I figured that you probably weren't actually crediting it with your recovery. Iv Tylenol has actually been shown to be effective at reducing the amount of narcotics needed after surgery. You can imagine the joy I see in patients' faces when I tell them that they will be getting iv Tylenol instead of their favorite, Dilaudid spiked with benadryl.

Here's the research article about IV Tylenol if you're interested.

pre op iv Tylenol
That's amazing. Thank you. Its not only a step in the right direction, but the only alternative Ive seen.
greenmx5
9/19/2018 9:14am
brocster wrote:
As sad as it is with all the speculating and here say. This thread about Tyler and his demons has brought out many people subconsciously or...
Sometimes the happiest people on the outside are the saddest on the inside.
make1go
9/19/2018 9:32am
Moto96 wrote:

yeah thats easy to say, ive just gone thru weeks of back pain and spent many many nights with totally fcked up sleep...

tylenol, ibupro, paracet all bounced off me after the first week....
i was considering hard stuff as the lack of sleep, the energy sapping pain and that i couldnt do any activity without massive pain was starting to fck with my head.....

nobody can take to much of that and not be rattled,

its why i call those dumbfcks calling out dudes who sucumb total pricks..
seth419
9/19/2018 11:24am
Man, I really hope that they look into CTE.
Moto96
9/19/2018 12:06pm
Rampart uniformed officers along with a Rampart supervisor responded to the front of the station, contacted Evans and attempted to apprehend him.

Evans refused to comply with the officers' directions, resulting in the deployment of a 40mm less lethal munition. Evans then reached into his pant pocket, retrieved a handgun and suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Sounds like they shot him with a rubber bullet gun or something?
MXD
9/19/2018 12:53pm
MXD wrote:
Someone posted this on Facebook. It’s the same story I originally heard from someone prior to this article coming out so it looks more likely that...
Someone posted this on Facebook. It’s the same story I originally heard from someone prior to this article coming out so it looks more likely that this was Tyler.

https://www.theeastsiderla.com/2018/09/man-shoots-himself-dead-outside-…
Moto96 wrote:
So we have 4 pages of guesses. "Must be an OD" because someone said he had demons. Demons doesn't necessarily mean opiates. Could be a million...
So we have 4 pages of guesses. "Must be an OD" because someone said he had demons. Demons doesn't necessarily mean opiates. Could be a million other things. Now we have a report the guy shot himself over a chick, with no name in the article that someone saw on Facebook.

SMH

I'm not one to go around saying that "so and so told me this" but I'm also not one to speak out of school and take wild guesses. If I said it, it wasn't speculation. Do you believe me now?
Bramlett321
9/19/2018 12:59pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
Kawi15 wrote:
Good try. There is no bounty from Allah. Allah is an evil entity, and not even deity.
^^^ Amen brother !!
Bramlett321
9/19/2018 1:08pm
Moto96 wrote:

make1go wrote:
yeah thats easy to say, ive just gone thru weeks of back pain and spent many many nights with totally fcked up sleep... tylenol, ibupro, paracet...
yeah thats easy to say, ive just gone thru weeks of back pain and spent many many nights with totally fcked up sleep...

i was considering hard stuff as the lack of sleep, the energy sapping pain and that i couldnt do any activity without massive pain was starting to fck with my head.....

Severe pain is wreaks havoc on the mind....I broke my back, again last October and that level of pain was off the damn charts. I hate you're going through that kind of turmoil and I pray you get better.
BobKerr
9/19/2018 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 9/19/2018 1:19pm
aidas512 wrote:
Moto96 wrote:
[u]Rampart uniformed officers along with a Rampart supervisor responded to the front of the station, contacted Evans and attempted to apprehend him. Evans refused to comply...
Rampart uniformed officers along with a Rampart supervisor responded to the front of the station, contacted Evans and attempted to apprehend him.

Evans refused to comply with the officers' directions, resulting in the deployment of a 40mm less lethal munition. Evans then reached into his pant pocket, retrieved a handgun and suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Sounds like they shot him with a rubber bullet gun or something?
It definitely sounds like that,

Really sucks because it sounds like he did it in the heat of the moment. Very sad. Suicide is considered a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I openly admit that I was in that mindset a couple of times in my life, but fortunately pulled through, and life is much better now. I wish he could have found some way to make it through the bad times.

I never met him, but saw him race SX in Atlanta a few times, and saw him in the pits before the races.
rb_mx
9/19/2018 2:00pm
Moto96 wrote:

make1go wrote:
yeah thats easy to say, ive just gone thru weeks of back pain and spent many many nights with totally fcked up sleep... tylenol, ibupro, paracet...

Maybe try what was written above... have a smoke
9/19/2018 2:23pm
Here is a start to the conversation. Demons can be fought by psychedelics. For anyone interested, check out Michael Pollan. He's a credible mainstream author who...
Here is a start to the conversation. Demons can be fought by psychedelics. For anyone interested, check out Michael Pollan. He's a credible mainstream author who has been on Joe Rogan's podcast and wrote a book called "How to Change Your Mind". He started hearing stories of addiction, depression, anxiety, etc. being helped by psychedelic therapy and felt the need to learn more and share, which is where the book came from.

I know this will be downvoted by a bunch of individuals with preconceived notions but I don't care. I care if it helps one person find some forward momentum

Nonsense. Same nonsense spewed from people that say cannibis cures cancer.
Do even the slightest bit of research into it instead of blindly writing it off as nonsense and I think you’ll be surprised.
rb_mx
9/19/2018 3:14pm
Here is a start to the conversation. Demons can be fought by psychedelics. For anyone interested, check out Michael Pollan. He's a credible mainstream author who...
Here is a start to the conversation. Demons can be fought by psychedelics. For anyone interested, check out Michael Pollan. He's a credible mainstream author who has been on Joe Rogan's podcast and wrote a book called "How to Change Your Mind". He started hearing stories of addiction, depression, anxiety, etc. being helped by psychedelic therapy and felt the need to learn more and share, which is where the book came from.

I know this will be downvoted by a bunch of individuals with preconceived notions but I don't care. I care if it helps one person find some forward momentum

Nonsense. Same nonsense spewed from people that say cannibis cures cancer.
Do even the slightest bit of research into it instead of blindly writing it off as nonsense and I think you’ll be surprised.
I don't want to diss anyone... but 'texasbuilt' + that comment = mother of all stereotypes ? don't let it get to you. Might be trollin'.

Post a reply to: Did Tyler Evans pass away?

The Latest