Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1522nd
9/18/2018 5:48am
Too bad. Liked Tyler. RIP.
H4L
9/18/2018 8:00am
WCRider wrote:
It makes me weird, he was born in 1980 like me and I have the same problems as him...Unfortunately, I did not find solutions to fix...
It makes me weird, he was born in 1980 like me and I have the same problems as him...Unfortunately, I did not find solutions to fix my problem. The point of no return is ruthless.

I can feel myself slipping away.. I hope to stay alive to watch the MXDN at least and at best, see Tomac become SX Champion lol.

Motocross is a good drug, the best antidepressant.

I'm a firm believer in there is always some kind of a solution no matter what the circumstances are. Never give up..

My life didn't start out as the best circumstances the odds were stacked heavily against me, brother & sister. I'm grateful to be alive everyday & don't take it for grant it.

If you ever feel like talking you're more than welcome to reach out to me through PM. Stay positive..
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
9/18/2018 8:36am
H4L wrote:
I'm a firm believer in there is always some kind of a solution no matter what the circumstances are. Never give up.. My life didn't start...
I'm a firm believer in there is always some kind of a solution no matter what the circumstances are. Never give up..

My life didn't start out as the best circumstances the odds were stacked heavily against me, brother & sister. I'm grateful to be alive everyday & don't take it for grant it.

If you ever feel like talking you're more than welcome to reach out to me through PM. Stay positive..
Thank you for your reply, i appreciate this Wink

If I need to talk about it, I will contact you.
Sweetd31
9/18/2018 11:04am
Bennett59 wrote:
I remember when him and another rider got tangled up and he got up and threw a elbow at the guys head. Could never find the...
I remember when him and another rider got tangled up and he got up and threw a elbow at the guys head. Could never find the footage again but remember seeing it.
Literally one page prior on the this thread I mentioned it

The Shop

Sweetd31
9/18/2018 11:04am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2018 11:06am
Bennett59 wrote:
I remember when him and another rider got tangled up and he got up and threw a elbow at the guys head. Could never find the...
I remember when him and another rider got tangled up and he got up and threw a elbow at the guys head. Could never find the footage again but remember seeing it.
Sweetd31 wrote:
Literally one page prior on the this thread I mentioned it
Moto96
9/18/2018 12:30pm
MXD wrote:
Someone posted this on Facebook. It’s the same story I originally heard from someone prior to this article coming out so it looks more likely that...
Someone posted this on Facebook. It’s the same story I originally heard from someone prior to this article coming out so it looks more likely that this was Tyler.

https://www.theeastsiderla.com/2018/09/man-shoots-himself-dead-outside-…
So we have 4 pages of guesses. "Must be an OD" because someone said he had demons. Demons doesn't necessarily mean opiates. Could be a million other things. Now we have a report the guy shot himself over a chick, with no name in the article that someone saw on Facebook.

SMH

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
9/18/2018 1:31pm
MXD wrote:
Someone posted this on Facebook. It’s the same story I originally heard from someone prior to this article coming out so it looks more likely that...
Someone posted this on Facebook. It’s the same story I originally heard from someone prior to this article coming out so it looks more likely that this was Tyler.

Moto96 wrote:
So we have 4 pages of guesses. "Must be an OD" because someone said he had demons. Demons doesn't necessarily mean opiates. Could be a million...
So we have 4 pages of guesses. "Must be an OD" because someone said he had demons. Demons doesn't necessarily mean opiates. Could be a million other things. Now we have a report the guy shot himself over a chick, with no name in the article that someone saw on Facebook.

SMH

Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
9/18/2018 2:27pm
Here is a start to the conversation. Demons can be fought by psychedelics. For anyone interested, check out Michael Pollan. He's a credible mainstream author who...
Here is a start to the conversation. Demons can be fought by psychedelics. For anyone interested, check out Michael Pollan. He's a credible mainstream author who has been on Joe Rogan's podcast and wrote a book called "How to Change Your Mind". He started hearing stories of addiction, depression, anxiety, etc. being helped by psychedelic therapy and felt the need to learn more and share, which is where the book came from.

I know this will be downvoted by a bunch of individuals with preconceived notions but I don't care. I care if it helps one person find some forward momentum

Nonsense. Same nonsense spewed from people that say cannibis cures cancer.
Sources for that enlightening comment?
He clearly believes cell mutation and lack of division is the same as mental instability and addiction so he's to far gone to reason with. Just like many people with stigmatized instabilities. Kind of ironic.
PTshox
9/18/2018 2:42pm
MXD wrote:

Moto96 wrote:
So we have 4 pages of guesses. "Must be an OD" because someone said he had demons. Demons doesn't necessarily mean opiates. Could be a million...

SMH

langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
Anyone that knows the truth care to clear up the speculation and let us know how he passed?
motox766
9/18/2018 2:53pm
Rip one punch! My buddy josh and I got him out to Anaheim 2 last year to watch a race and he said it had been...
Rip one punch! My buddy josh and I got him out to Anaheim 2 last year to watch a race and he said it had been a long time since he’s been to a race! Really was stoked to have the legend come by and have some words to me about the industry on a rainy rainy Friday night in the pits he told me his story and how things go and I will always remember that coming from him. he was a true dude that had a lot going on outside of racing, he was completely out of moto. Very random for me because other then that I only knew of him from being a kid watching him muscle his way threw the pack on a 250 two stroke racing big names. His race at Anaheim against Langston where they both put each other on the ground, and I was a huge Langston fan, those guys put on a show that night making there way into the main. He was great to watch. He was there because he wanted to see if I needed sponsors but I told him I was done once the season went east. the guy loved moto, I heard he may have had his dad pass away and he had some hard times with that. That’s what everyone seems to think was why this happened. Rip Moto brother.
When did his dad pass away?how did tyler pass....suicide or OD?its important for people to know to help them know that when they need help they need to talk to someone....with all our brain injuries over the years it really becomes scarier and scarier over the years...thanks jeff
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
9/18/2018 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2018 3:57pm
Moto96 wrote:

SMH

langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
PTshox wrote:
Anyone that knows the truth care to clear up the speculation and let us know how he passed?
motox766
9/18/2018 4:03pm
langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
PTshox wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Yea first its vicodin then oxy and then hard stuff....its a rhythm thats repeated every person...in this profession its hard to have real people look out for u....in a good sense and not some type of notoriety for knowing a "pro" rider.its always good to show kids who race now on a high level that there is other things out there than motocross....it makes their drive and desire stronger.when they get hurt it gives them a fun thing to do outside of the sport.too many people deal with depression and never look for help....
magoo1982
9/18/2018 4:45pm
MXD wrote:

Moto96 wrote:

SMH

langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
Hate to hear of young people passing ,no matter what the reason . Hopefully he didn't have any kids that will be missing their Dad...
reded
9/18/2018 4:47pm
I can't believe the official word hasn't come down after two days of speculation.
magoo1982
9/18/2018 4:54pm
reded wrote:
I can't believe the official word hasn't come down after two days of speculation.
Had a couple friends pass on in the last year, took about 4 months to get official word . coroner said so many people going out with over doses , their overloaded
9/18/2018 4:55pm
reded wrote:
Don't go rioting in the streets or burning down any cities yet. I bet we will get a follow up on the previously posted story after they conduct an investigation.
oldblood
9/18/2018 5:37pm
I see no reason to display the details only to satisfy the fiendish curiosity of some that resemble the lookie loos slowing down on the freeway hoping to see a wreck on the oposit side.
Dispite the reasons some might mention.

If you want to start a new thread on CTE, please do, it's about time.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
9/18/2018 5:38pm
Moto96 wrote:

SMH

langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
magoo1982 wrote:
Hate to hear of young people passing ,no matter what the reason . Hopefully he didn't have any kids that will be missing their Dad...
He has a daughter for sure.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/18/2018 5:47pm
langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
magoo1982 wrote:
langhammx wrote:

magoo1982
9/18/2018 6:18pm
Damn , That's a shame feel for that little one ...
motox766
9/18/2018 6:18pm
oldblood wrote:
I see no reason to display the details only to satisfy the fiendish curiosity of some that resemble the lookie loos slowing down on the freeway...
I see no reason to display the details only to satisfy the fiendish curiosity of some that resemble the lookie loos slowing down on the freeway hoping to see a wreck on the oposit side.

If u dont want to contribute then keep going.....i knew tyler when he was a little guy racing out in turlock, los banos, all that.i seen when he got the one punch name and what gas station it happened at.i dont need pics of his autopsy but kind of just interested on how he passed....
motox766
9/18/2018 6:21pm
magoo1982 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/18/288197/s1200_41197970_1874262325995528_293970663151202350_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/18/288198/s1200_41453177_378445832694474_7071983527260762560_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/18/288199/s1200_40609390_260130311306594_6020424022875481973_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/18/288200/s1200_41505205_2133330060255002_4494857660399687691_n.jpg[/img]

Thats awesome to see him with his baby!!!!
oldblood
9/18/2018 6:32pm
oldblood wrote:
I see no reason to display the details only to satisfy the fiendish curiosity of some that resemble the lookie loos slowing down on the freeway...

motox766 wrote:
If u dont want to contribute then keep going.....i knew tyler when he was a little guy racing out in turlock, los banos, all that.i seen...
If u dont want to contribute then keep going.....i knew tyler when he was a little guy racing out in turlock, los banos, all that.i seen when he got the one punch name and what gas station it happened at.i dont need pics of his autopsy but kind of just interested on how he passed....
Fair enough. I've enjoyed some of the stories shared in here and on instagram. Our families were close many years ago. My thoughts are with them.
Sonny
9/18/2018 7:06pm
According to Daniels Medline head injuries account for 20–25% of all motocross-related hospital visits

Also 61% of riders admitted to riding with a head injury.
Lets be very honest. Most ACL and rotator cuff injuries are fixed with opioids. Im the first one to admit it, I have.. and it made a recovery time enjoyable.
Motocross is a family bonding rec with memories that last a lifetime. Its a discipline that a competitive rider has until early adulthood. For most, reality kicks in and its apparent that this will not pay the bills. Thats the time in life when some racers play catchup with the party/social life. Some handle it well and other spiral downward.
Many thing could have played a factor in Evans death and its sad. This life is a tightrope if you ket it be. Most wouldnt trade it for the world. I wouldn't and i bet Tyler Evans wouldnt either.
REST IN PEACE
tcook303
9/18/2018 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2018 8:59pm
langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
PTshox wrote:
KennyT wrote:
That link is correct. He passed from a self-inflicted gunshot. He left behind a 17 year old daughter. Sad deal, you gotta feel for his daughter and family. I played a small part in his list of sponsors the season he was privateer of the year. He most definitely had some demons and sadly it caught up with him. RIPTE47
oldblood
9/18/2018 8:43pm
Please remember the good times. He was a hell of a guy. RIP Tyler.
moscrop940
9/18/2018 8:48pm
Moto96 wrote:

SMH

langhammx wrote:
Was not an overdose !
That’s not a guess....
PTshox wrote:
I will go ahead and clear up as much as possible.

I just got done speaking with an old friend of mine and a close friend of Tyler’s who has asked me to clear some things up.

#1. Tyler did NOT pass of an OD.
#2. The circumstances surrounding Tyler’s death are far more complicated than what has been posted here by people who are doing nothing more than speculating.

Everyone is pretty quick to toss around assumptions and judgments, when we all seem to forget this is someone’s life we’re talking about here. Before you go casting here-say as scripture, everyone better remember there are a lot of people that are grieving, and your speculation isn’t helping
dirtnapper
9/18/2018 9:27pm
Thr write-up by Faisst was pretty sobering. Nice job Ronnie

RIP Tyler Sad
ledger
9/18/2018 11:24pm
May the good Lord give comfort to his family, friends and loved ones.
make1go
9/18/2018 11:41pm
you need to shut your gob quick smart..

Post a reply to: Did Tyler Evans pass away?

The Latest