Did Roczen hit the wall?

Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
7/8/2012 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2012 2:58pm
Huckster wrote:
Pourcel came over and didnt have a problem with the heat and he had/has physical issues.....KR had the same 2 weeks off that every other rider...
Pourcel came over and didnt have a problem with the heat and he had/has physical issues.....KR had the same 2 weeks off that every other rider had to get ready. Its his job to be ready and although he is a World Champion, I bet he is not used to this pace and being pushed by 3, now 4 riders that are as fast and faster for 30 + 2 like he is now......
5 Podiums in his first 5 AMA races, best start in AMA motocross history. I would say hes doing fine.
Worst finish is a 5th so far, all you people need to calm down he started racing The GPs in 09 and dint win a title till 11.
7/8/2012 3:15pm
Park Boys wrote:
5 Podiums in his first 5 AMA races, best start in AMA motocross history. I would say hes doing fine. Worst finish is a 5th so...
5 Podiums in his first 5 AMA races, best start in AMA motocross history. I would say hes doing fine.
Worst finish is a 5th so far, all you people need to calm down he started racing The GPs in 09 and dint win a title till 11.
But he is the current WORLD CHAMPION.
Huckster
7/8/2012 3:24pm
Huckster wrote:
Pourcel came over and didnt have a problem with the heat and he had/has physical issues.....KR had the same 2 weeks off that every other rider...
Pourcel came over and didnt have a problem with the heat and he had/has physical issues.....KR had the same 2 weeks off that every other rider had to get ready. Its his job to be ready and although he is a World Champion, I bet he is not used to this pace and being pushed by 3, now 4 riders that are as fast and faster for 30 + 2 like he is now......
Park Boys wrote:
5 Podiums in his first 5 AMA races, best start in AMA motocross history. I would say hes doing fine. Worst finish is a 5th so...
umm..where did I say he wasn't doing well?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
7/8/2012 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2012 5:43pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Where did Baggett say he was heading on Monday? What turned Deano's outdoor season around last year? And where did CP live and train for the...
Where did Baggett say he was heading on Monday? What turned Deano's outdoor season around last year? And where did CP live and train for the outdoor season?
I think CP trained in both Central Florida & also SoCal.
He was sort of a unique different kinda dude....
I believe the years he was competing with Dungey & then Canard for the title,he rode a KX450 during the week and also
a JetSki. He had Mitch/The PC Team behind him also...which had to be an asset. I believe Mitch just sorta let him do his own thing as far as training went if my memories serve me correct.But I'm certain was a huge asset on race day.
I believe Barcia's Mom went on record (on DMXS) also,saying that when they found out CP was training on a 450 down here in Florida,Barcia decided to go that route to see if it helped any. JB is a bad-ass on a 450 also.
Get Kenny a 450 and send him down here. Smile Might be part of the puzzle he is missing? I don't know......
To each is own I guess.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
7/8/2012 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2012 6:30pm
Park Boys wrote:
Never mind, I was thinking of Marvin M... when he first came over in 2007. Smile

Post a reply to: Did Roczen hit the wall?

The Latest