Did Ralph tone it down tonight?

ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
2/23/2020 2:18pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
...Says the guy that can't process visual and audible stimulus at the same time. Ralph is terrible. There's no other pro sport where the lead announcer...
...Says the guy that can't process visual and audible stimulus at the same time.

Ralph is terrible. There's no other pro sport where the lead announcer repeatedly asks stupid questions for the whole broadcast like Ralph does.
If that reasoning makes you feel better so be it. I can take it. I can hear them. I just choose to pay more attention to what I actually tuned in for.
vetmxr
2/23/2020 4:15pm
RC aint bad but I sure do miss David Bailey......I used to love listening to his insight.....he was the best and I'll bet still is....
BikeGuy321
2/23/2020 6:13pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
...Says the guy that can't process visual and audible stimulus at the same time. Ralph is terrible. There's no other pro sport where the lead announcer...
...Says the guy that can't process visual and audible stimulus at the same time.

Ralph is terrible. There's no other pro sport where the lead announcer repeatedly asks stupid questions for the whole broadcast like Ralph does.
ky_savage wrote:
If that reasoning makes you feel better so be it. I can take it. I can hear them. I just choose to pay more attention to...
If that reasoning makes you feel better so be it. I can take it. I can hear them. I just choose to pay more attention to what I actually tuned in for.
I can deal with Ralph too, I've watched all the Supercrosses that he's announced. I'd definitely mute the commentary if I could though. I never felt that way when Art Eckman did the call, or Cameron Steele and Todd Harris.

Rawly
2/24/2020 1:33pm
Ralph and Ricky are doing just fine. Would love to see some of you Vitards try to call a race. It’s not an easy job. Surprised more people aren’t bitching about the production crew. We often miss the first few turns , where a lot of stuff is happening, because the camera that they stick with is the one that is focusing on a first turn crash. This isn’t NASCAR , we don’t tune in for the crashes. Show us the crash when there is a lull in the action , not when the race is forming , or when the leaders are battling it out.

The Shop

Moto Norcal
2/24/2020 1:41pm
When did announcers and riders start saying "hitting your marks" every five minutes?
2/24/2020 2:14pm
When did announcers and riders start saying "hitting your marks" every five minutes?
"Best in the business".........

Post a reply to: Did Ralph tone it down tonight?

The Latest