Did Marvin let a Tear Off rattle him?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2018 3:53 PM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

How do I say this...

Ralph and Jeff are the mouthpiece of their producer. If their producer is in their ear (often times ...more

Katoomey wrote:

the average Vital user just figured out how to tie their shoes. If you think the they are capable of understanding the ...more

Katoomy...girl you ovulating ?

|

3/11/2018 5:29 PM

feelit2morrow wrote:

He was on the ground stopped enough, seems like that would have been a prime time to yank that crap off his hand.

For real he had a lot of opportunities to pull it off so must of not bothered him that much

|

3/11/2018 5:50 PM

Motofinne wrote:

I re-watched the race and that incident a few minutes ago and i'm utterly amazed how clueless Emig, RC and Ralph are.

Marvin ...more

Yes he went for the inside but overshot it at least once before he crashed in that section.

I have trouble seeing how a tear off would get stuck on your glove/sleeve.

|

3/11/2018 6:48 PM

Katoomey wrote:

the average Vital user just figured out how to tie their shoes. If you think the they are capable of understanding the ...more

Suck up to these guys all you want but the entire production team including the announcers suck. I've been waiting for half a season for it to get better hoping it would but it's just embarrassing. Right up there with monster trucks and WWF. Something needs to be done.

|

3/11/2018 7:03 PM

downard254 wrote:

Fortunately, once Tomac started moving forward, he switched to the "Tomac the god is going to win this thing" constantly ...more

Not sure I’d use the word fortunate. All that Tomac screaming showed was a fundamental misunderstanding of math.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

3/11/2018 7:53 PM

early wrote:

Headcase bro

hillbilly wrote:

John Wesley Hardin is a hesdcase

Marvin just hit that whoop to hard and got front high. The skill he used to ride thru that ...more

John Wesley Hardin...there's a name I haven't heard since I read a book about him in grade school, oh about 45 or 46 years ago. Most preachers' kids I've known are headcases but he took it to a whole 'nother level didn't he?

Sorry for the hijack. Now back to Marv and that pesky tear off.

|

3/11/2018 7:54 PM

No, I think it was just not his night. The heat didn’t go well and neither did the main. Maybe the pressure got to him before a tear off stuck to the glove or a comment from Ralph.

|

3/11/2018 8:54 PM

Katoomey wrote:

Says the average user with Vital mx shroud decals... grin

|

3/11/2018 9:19 PM

JWACK wrote:

Says the average user with Vital mx shroud decals... grin

Cue the "Morgan Freeman, you know, he's got a point" meme.

|

3/12/2018 4:01 PM

A tear-off rattling MM is about as dumb as a zipper rattling ET.

|

No Signature.

3/12/2018 4:46 PM

I'd like to hear from MM himself on this subject.

|

3/12/2018 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2018 5:17 PM

If he lost his goggles then I'd give him an out. That's some serious shit to deal with during a race.

Having a tear-off stuck to your grip...nope. This was him simply buckling under pressure and maybe pressing a little too hard on a very difficult track that had many guys biting it. He's a professional MX racer, one of the best in the world on a factory team. Weekend warriors can get away with that as an excuse to wreck but not at his level. I think the fact he didn't attempt to rip it off after that spill over the berm also shows he wasn't too bothered by it.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/14/2018 9:43 AM

early wrote:

Headcase bro

hillbilly wrote:

John Wesley Hardin is a hesdcase

Marvin just hit that whoop to hard and got front high. The skill he used to ride thru that ...more

That's cool. I meant nothing by it. Just a reason to post a true head case.

What is Marvin's middle name?

|

3/14/2018 10:03 AM

MM was definitely rattled. You can see him doing left footed Can Cans up to the bar on the rhythm section prior to the get off in the mechanics area.

|

3/14/2018 10:28 AM

if he was rattled, then why wouldn't he just have taken it off when he was down? or maybe use his other hand to take it off over a triple...

|

3/14/2018 10:34 AM

Steve125 wrote:

MM was definitely rattled. You can see him doing left footed Can Cans up to the bar on the rhythm section prior to the get off ...more

Clutch perch adjusting.

|