Did I hear Ralph right?

footglove
3/9/2020 6:35am
I always get a kick out of hearing them say one rider is coming inside another. It happens at least a few times a race.
I generally think they do a decent job, but it is pretty funny that I can almost anticipate exactly what is going to be said before Ralph opens his mouth. Especially when 722 is on the screen.

Did anyone else catch CW1 almost thank Monster after the race?
SEE ARE125
3/9/2020 6:45am
footglove wrote:
I always get a kick out of hearing them say one rider is coming inside another. It happens at least a few times a race. I...
I always get a kick out of hearing them say one rider is coming inside another. It happens at least a few times a race.
I generally think they do a decent job, but it is pretty funny that I can almost anticipate exactly what is going to be said before Ralph opens his mouth. Especially when 722 is on the screen.

Did anyone else catch CW1 almost thank Monster after the race?
My all time favorite from Ralph went something like this "Peters is coming... all over the backside of Davalos now!"
Bjorn645
Fantasy
1186th
3/9/2020 7:02am
I'm quite confident RC is lurking this message board and they're just fucking with us all because of that Set Sail line he pulls out each weekend Wink . Ralph has been in the commentating game forever so I think his resume appeals to Feld or whoever makes the call on whose commentating. The simple fact is that a supercross race commentated by GL and Weege would be much, much better. Hell even Jason Thomas is great. Anyway, none of this shit is gonna change so let's get back to complaining about Barcia shall we?? Silly
mx_563
3/9/2020 7:38am
RC is stepping up his game.
He has replaced his "he sure did / he sure has" with the more refined "he certainly did / he certainly has".

The Shop

peelout
3/9/2020 9:34am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2020 9:41am
Badd127 wrote:
Barcia gets slightly off balance over the triple, throws his right leg out a bit. Ralph says" there must be something wrong with his bike, he's...
Barcia gets slightly off balance over the triple, throws his right leg out a bit. Ralph says" there must be something wrong with his bike, he's trying to kick something in the air"
Barcia had dirt stuck under his peg from his tip-over. He kicked his peg up.. being a racer surely you have had that happen many times...
Barcia had dirt stuck under his peg from his tip-over. He kicked his peg up.. being a racer surely you have had that happen many times and would know that. Ralph obviously is smarter than you.

Do you guys all sit in front of the TV set and think about things to bitch about? Is this the cry baby thread of machoism next day keyboard commentators?

RC does a superb job and Ralph does great. I have a suggestion for all of you, turn the volume off if you don’t like it.
i keep a notebook handy while i watch the race and it's chock full of Ralfisms. last night the old lady got a hold of it and thought i was writing hardcore fan-fiction about man bodies coming in hot and tossing each other's tail pipe.
KYFHO699
3/9/2020 9:49am
peelout wrote:
i keep a notebook handy while i watch the race and it's chock full of Ralfisms. last night the old lady got a hold of it...
i keep a notebook handy while i watch the race and it's chock full of Ralfisms. last night the old lady got a hold of it and thought i was writing hardcore fan-fiction about man bodies coming in hot and tossing each other's tail pipe.
Dude, I’m dying! 😂
arunkxf
3/9/2020 9:54am
TimR wrote:
This was the first time I ever muted a race, and I did it right after Ralph said that Daytona "is THE biggest dirt bike race...
This was the first time I ever muted a race, and I did it right after Ralph said that Daytona "is THE biggest dirt bike race in the WORLD"

Couldnt believe what I heard.
What is the biggest race? Coming from the other side of the pond, the MXON is probably the biggest.

Would it be A1?
3/9/2020 10:34am
TimR wrote:
This was the first time I ever muted a race, and I did it right after Ralph said that Daytona "is THE biggest dirt bike race...
This was the first time I ever muted a race, and I did it right after Ralph said that Daytona "is THE biggest dirt bike race in the WORLD"

Couldnt believe what I heard.
arunkxf wrote:
What is the biggest race? Coming from the other side of the pond, the MXON is probably the biggest.

Would it be A1?
On any side of the pond, the MXDN has to be the biggest race of every year.
Rawly
3/9/2020 1:03pm
I just want to know why Chad isn’t deuce deuce ?
3/9/2020 1:41pm
Badd127 wrote:
Barcia gets slightly off balance over the triple, throws his right leg out a bit. Ralph says" there must be something wrong with his bike, he's...
Barcia gets slightly off balance over the triple, throws his right leg out a bit. Ralph says" there must be something wrong with his bike, he's trying to kick something in the air"
Barcia had dirt stuck under his peg from his tip-over. He kicked his peg up.. being a racer surely you have had that happen many times...
Barcia had dirt stuck under his peg from his tip-over. He kicked his peg up.. being a racer surely you have had that happen many times and would know that. Ralph obviously is smarter than you.

Do you guys all sit in front of the TV set and think about things to bitch about? Is this the cry baby thread of machoism next day keyboard commentators?

RC does a superb job and Ralph does great. I have a suggestion for all of you, turn the volume off if you don’t like it.
peelout wrote:
i keep a notebook handy while i watch the race and it's chock full of Ralfisms. last night the old lady got a hold of it...
Ralph ‘wiggum’ Sheehen
Braz
Fantasy
1114th
3/9/2020 10:42pm
I’m just glad we are back to wondering “...and WHERRRREEEE IS TOMAC?!?!”
KYFHO699
3/10/2020 12:43am
Braz wrote:
I’m just glad we are back to wondering “...and WHERRRREEEE IS TOMAC?!?!”
Ralph: “Tomac is buried in the pack in 6th place.” I’d hardly call that buried.
MattyVicious
Fantasy
508th
3/10/2020 10:41am
just James wrote:
When yelling about Webb and Tomac, It sounded like he said "these two are 1,2,and 3 in the championship". Did anyone else hear that, or are...
When yelling about Webb and Tomac, It sounded like he said "these two are 1,2,and 3 in the championship".
Did anyone else hear that, or are my geezer ears failing me?
Yes

Post a reply to: Did I hear Ralph right?

The Latest