Did Hill let McElrath pass? UPDATE: He did!

kburgie
Edited Date/Time 1/28/2017 10:08pm
I need a replay. On Hill's first pass of McElrath, things got a little messy with a lapper. I think Hill checked up to let McElrath re-pass into the the turn before the 270, like he didn't want to take the lead that way.
|
yak651
Fantasy
214th
1/28/2017 8:38pm
Don't know but looked like the one track worker was cheering Hill on?

The Shop

1/28/2017 10:39pm
looks like Hill was expecting an aggressive pass and decided to submit the turn and pass him later...
BobbyM
1/28/2017 10:41pm
kburgie wrote:
I need a replay. On Hill's first pass of McElrath, things got a little messy with a lapper. I think Hill checked up to let McElrath...
I need a replay. On Hill's first pass of McElrath, things got a little messy with a lapper. I think Hill checked up to let McElrath re-pass into the the turn before the 270, like he didn't want to take the lead that way.
Bullshit. Start racing then tell us how stupid that statement sounds.
kburgie
1/28/2017 11:01pm
BobbyM wrote:
Start living like you're not an asshole and then tell us it's plausible.
JW381
1/28/2017 11:02pm
BobbyM wrote:
kburgie wrote:
Start living like you're not an asshole and then tell us it's plausible.
Will never happen. Bet my leg on it.
MotoX85
1/28/2017 11:06pm
kburgie wrote:
I need a replay. On Hill's first pass of McElrath, things got a little messy with a lapper. I think Hill checked up to let McElrath...
BobbyM wrote:
What a douche.

I thought the same thing Kburgie when I saw it. Like he wanted to pass him straight up instead of letting a lapper be the issue.

.....and I race, and have done that before. Ive also stopped on the track during a race to protect a downed rider. Might try it sometime BobbyM. Might no be suck a prick.
BobbyM
1/29/2017 8:35am
kburgie wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
What a douche. I thought the same thing Kburgie when I saw it. Like he wanted to pass him straight up instead of letting a lapper...
What a douche.

I thought the same thing Kburgie when I saw it. Like he wanted to pass him straight up instead of letting a lapper be the issue.

.....and I race, and have done that before. Ive also stopped on the track during a race to protect a downed rider. Might try it sometime BobbyM. Might no be suck a prick.
You want a medal? Racers don't think like that.
ATKpilot99
1/29/2017 8:38am
kburgie wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
What a douche. I thought the same thing Kburgie when I saw it. Like he wanted to pass him straight up instead of letting a lapper...
What a douche.

How dare you question the great Bobbym . He raced when men were men and the sheep were scared.
slipdog
1/29/2017 8:39am
You can clearly see Hill look to his right half way down the straight to see McElrath up the inside so he checked up to not get block passed.
mooch
Fantasy
501st
1/29/2017 8:50am
BobbyM wrote:
You want a medal? Racers don't think like that.
So tell me that RC didn't let MC back by @ A1 back in something like 2001?
tmx860
1/29/2017 9:04am
I think he was expecting McElrath to take him wide in the bowl turn so he braked early and was gonna cut down but the lapper was there
1/29/2017 10:12am
I heard hill say in a pod cast recently those two are good buddies, hence the sportsman ship once they crossed the finish and hill gave him praise. I wouldn't doubt if Hill slowed up slightly to make it a honorable win and give both guys a fair race without lap traffic interference.

Post a reply to: Did Hill let McElrath pass? UPDATE: He did!

The Latest