Did Craig jump off the Geico Honda ship before it sank

agn5009
10/12/2020 6:35am
If the other riders were smart, when CC was shopping or they noticed "things" they should have taken that as a sign.

Maybe they did. What were they supposed to do? You're assuming, based off if vitals conversations, that these guys didn't know in advance.
Lurk Ing
10/12/2020 1:19pm
GrapeApe wrote:
I think Majkrzak leaving and Geico leaving were independent happenings, months apart, with a common cause. Who would create a new account under the alias "drama"...
I think Majkrzak leaving and Geico leaving were independent happenings, months apart, with a common cause.

Who would create a new account under the alias "drama" spelled backwards to shit on Majkrzak and Craig?
You'd think he'd be busy trying to make the team great again
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
10/12/2020 3:28pm
amard wrote:
It can’t be a coincidence that he left the team before it literally sank. Did he know what was going on before all the other riders?
I have to agree completely. I think someone somewhere knew something. There is no way that some insider knowledge wasn’t a factor. Craig leaving is one thing. The team was full and it was time for him to move in. Dungy s mysterious departure is 100% a result of knowing something ahead of time.
10/12/2020 7:46pm
agn5009 wrote:
Forkner, McElrath, Ferrandis, Lawrence bros and Martin bros were all on 250s this year. BB4 and JS17 both have rides. Mookie? Sure, he'd be a great...
Forkner, McElrath, Ferrandis, Lawrence bros and Martin bros were all on 250s this year. BB4 and JS17 both have rides. Mookie? Sure, he'd be a great addition to any team if he wants to do MX too. Craig is a great rider and has proven it the last two weeks. The guy just went 4-2 this past weekend and has had a pretty solid season. Hes absolutely a top 10 guy. Who in their right mind would think a guy in any sport who finishes inside the top 10 shouldn't be on a factory bike?

You're entitled to your opinion though.
I think the past 3-4 years of his performances give more weight than the past 2 weeks in a freak, pandemic-ridden season.

Craig is fine, but I think it’s completely fair to say that given all of the rides and chances he’s has, he isn’t a rider who NEEDS a factory ride. Not to mention he’s been on a 250 since what feels like the fucking Reagan administration.

The Shop

visser62
10/12/2020 8:18pm
Matthes said before that Majkrzak was NOT in talks to do anything with Star, and Paige said the same on her Instagram story tonight.
TeamGreen
10/12/2020 10:26pm
agn5009 wrote:
Forkner, McElrath, Ferrandis, Lawrence bros and Martin bros were all on 250s this year. BB4 and JS17 both have rides. Mookie? Sure, he'd be a great...
Forkner, McElrath, Ferrandis, Lawrence bros and Martin bros were all on 250s this year. BB4 and JS17 both have rides. Mookie? Sure, he'd be a great addition to any team if he wants to do MX too. Craig is a great rider and has proven it the last two weeks. The guy just went 4-2 this past weekend and has had a pretty solid season. Hes absolutely a top 10 guy. Who in their right mind would think a guy in any sport who finishes inside the top 10 shouldn't be on a factory bike?

You're entitled to your opinion though.
I think the past 3-4 years of his performances give more weight than the past 2 weeks in a freak, pandemic-ridden season. Craig is fine, but...
I think the past 3-4 years of his performances give more weight than the past 2 weeks in a freak, pandemic-ridden season.

Craig is fine, but I think it’s completely fair to say that given all of the rides and chances he’s has, he isn’t a rider who NEEDS a factory ride. Not to mention he’s been on a 250 since what feels like the fucking Reagan administration.
So, you're saying that Adam, Sexton and Eli were "laying up'?

Bwaaahaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

Grinning
kiwifan
10/12/2020 11:09pm
Bot wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/10/12/453965/s1200_ccc.jpg[/img]

I love facts and not vitards who think they know the full story Smile
10/12/2020 11:49pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
How in gods name did you get that from my comment
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
10/13/2020 5:39am
Unconfirmed sources say that he saved 15% or more of his life savings by calling it quits.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
10/13/2020 6:58am
As a fan of Christian, I just hope he stays healthy and can ride to his ability. He’s shown what he’s capable of, hoping he carries the momentum into next year.
TeamGreen
10/13/2020 7:15am
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
I was joking around based on the “pandemic” comment...it seemed as if you’re discounting how well he’s done in the HRC 450 against some awfully fast folks....that’s all. I was kinda rolling with some of the comments from others on the subject, too.

I’ve been fairly impressed with his progress on the 450.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
10/13/2020 7:19am
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
* God’s name
TeamGreen
10/13/2020 7:20am
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
langhammx wrote:
* God’s name
Well...maybe he’s more of a “Greek Gods” follower than he is “The All Mighty”?
Laughing
captmoto
10/13/2020 7:25am
Has it been mentioned, Dungey new this first and ejected petty quick?
TeamGreen
10/13/2020 7:46am
captmoto wrote:
Sort of...
tonyd811
10/13/2020 8:17am
langhammx wrote:
As a fan of Christian, I just hope he stays healthy and can ride to his ability. He’s shown what he’s capable of, hoping he carries...
As a fan of Christian, I just hope he stays healthy and can ride to his ability. He’s shown what he’s capable of, hoping he carries the momentum into next year.
Agreed. He's certainly making some great changes to his program. Love seeing the momentum build.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/13/2020 8:25am
captmoto wrote:
Just my guess - Dungey did not know about Geico leaving, but he did see an ownership dynamic that quickly turned him off from being a partner. Two separate issues.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
10/13/2020 8:44am
langhammx wrote:
As a fan of Christian, I just hope he stays healthy and can ride to his ability. He’s shown what he’s capable of, hoping he carries...
tonyd811 wrote:
Agreed. He's certainly making some great changes to his program. Love seeing the momentum build.
His back injury was gnarly and would’ve been a career ending injury for most. To be able to come back from that and put in the rides he has, shows a lot of heart and love for the sport.
I really admire the life he’s made for himself, as a husband and father. He’s just a good dude in my book and he appears to be happy and is living a great life.
10/13/2020 9:56am
TeamGreen wrote:
I was joking around based on the “pandemic” comment...it seemed as if you’re discounting how well he’s done in the HRC 450 against some awfully fast...
I was joking around based on the “pandemic” comment...it seemed as if you’re discounting how well he’s done in the HRC 450 against some awfully fast folks....that’s all. I was kinda rolling with some of the comments from others on the subject, too.

I’ve been fairly impressed with his progress on the 450.
Manny, with the way this website talks about Craig you’d think he is a continual threat to win any race in SX or MX.

He has been in the 250 division of SX since TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN.

He has NEVER podiumed at the outdoors.

You can go back every year since 2015 on this forum and read the comment “If Craig can just stay healthy and build momentum, he’ll be a real threat”

The past 11 years of results very clearly show who he is, and that’s not a guy that continually deserves a factory ride year in, year out.

Hell at least Deano WON a 250 title. Craig can be the nicest, most down to earth and humble human being on the face of the earth, but god I am so tired of reading internet comments that conflate how nice/humble somebody must be with their speed.

Post a reply to: Did Craig jump off the Geico Honda ship before it sank

The Latest