Did Craig jump off the Geico Honda ship before it sank

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2020 10:31 AM

It can’t be a coincidence that he left the team before it literally sank. Did he know what was going on before all the other riders?

|

10/11/2020 10:33 AM

lol

|

10/11/2020 10:37 AM

amard wrote:

It can’t be a coincidence that he left the team before it literally sank. Did he know what was going on before all the other riders?

...Dungey told him

|

10/11/2020 10:40 AM

amard wrote:

Brent wrote:

...Dungey told him

Lol good answer but no

|

10/11/2020 10:41 AM

I'm sure he knew before anyone else because of his father in law.

|

10/11/2020 10:43 AM

yamaharider471 wrote:

Bingo and that is pretty messed up for the other riders

|

10/11/2020 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2020 10:49 AM

yamaharider471 wrote:

amard wrote:

No different than every other working environment on the planet. There's always people on the inside an on the outside when there are cutbacks.

|

10/11/2020 10:48 AM

Insider trading!

|

10/11/2020 10:49 AM

yamaharider471 wrote:

amard wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

No different than every other working environment on the planet. There's always people on the inside an on the outside when there are cutbacks.

Yeah if in EVERY OTHER work environment your boss was your father in law? OKAY

|

10/11/2020 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2020 10:55 AM

amard wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

amard wrote:

Yes, the overwhelming majority of working environments have some degree of nepotism. According to US Census Bureau, family firms comprise 90 percent of all business enterprises in North America.

|

10/11/2020 11:54 AM

Well, I recall it being a talking point around here back in August...?
Also, pretty sure he was offered a ride on another team...or two...back then...?

So, if there's any "insider stuff" going on, I'd go allll the way back to RD5 and his "in then out" episode grin

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/11/2020 12:18 PM

amard wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

amard wrote:

Um yeah, I'd be willing to bet the majority of successful business owners employ their children/son or daughter in law. If I owned a business I'd make sure my family is taken care of through them working.

|

10/11/2020 12:20 PM

The talk of Craig going to Yahama was well before the Geico announcement and from what was reported the announcement came out of the blue.

|

10/11/2020 12:39 PM

Who cares if or when he found out. I hope he does well on Blue. But - he should be riding a 450, he has been flying the last few rounds.

|

10/11/2020 12:49 PM

Spat24 wrote:

Who cares if or when he found out. I hope he does well on Blue. But - he should be riding a 450, he has been flying the last few rounds.

No doubt. Hes been tearing it up and clearly belongs in the 450 class.

|

10/11/2020 3:18 PM

Vital hurts

|

10/11/2020 4:15 PM

He does do weekly visits to a tarot card reader so ya.

|

10/11/2020 4:18 PM

Spat24 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

A Mart belongs on a 450. CC is overhyped by the RC4 'He has long legs though' crowd.

|

10/11/2020 5:56 PM

Spat24 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

JamesReed wrote:

A Mart belongs on a 450. CC is overhyped by the RC4 'He has long legs though' crowd.

Over-hyped ?

|

10/11/2020 6:03 PM

agn5009 wrote:

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Over-hyped ?

Yup. Still need help smart guy?

|

10/11/2020 6:09 PM

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Over-hyped ?

JamesReed wrote:

Yup. Still need help smart guy?

Smart guy... unsure

I’ll refrain from the name calling, because it’s just uncalled for, but if going 4-2 is over-hyped, I’m not getting it.
He’s had a lot of chances and hasn’t produced what he’s capable of, but I wouldn’t call him overhyped. He needs to be on a 450 full time to reach his potential.

|

10/11/2020 6:28 PM

agn5009 wrote:

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Over-hyped ?

I would choose Forkner, Mookie, BB4, Ferandis, McElrath, JS17, Lawrence bros, Martin Bros over Craig for a 450 ride. You're entitled to your opinion though.

|

10/11/2020 6:52 PM

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Over-hyped ?

JamesReed wrote:

I would choose Forkner, Mookie, BB4, Ferandis, McElrath, JS17, Lawrence bros, Martin Bros over Craig for a 450 ride. You're entitled to your opinion though.

Thanks

|

10/11/2020 7:22 PM

langhammx wrote:

Over-hyped ?

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Thanks

You're welcome add Barcia to that list, also

|

10/11/2020 7:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2020 6:06 AM

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Thanks

JamesReed wrote:

Well.... Barcia, Ferrandis, Baggett all have contracts on 450’s already. (If Baggett comes back...)

Forkner, Lawrence brothers, Martin brothers are all staying on 250’s and already have rides. Jeremy is the only one of that bunch that could possibly ride a 450 better than Christian has ridden in the last couple rounds.

So that leaves McElrath, Mookie and Savatgy as the three guys that might not have a 450 ride secured yet. All 3 deserving of a 450 ride, IMO

I’m sure that Christian would rather have a full time 450 ride, but he needs to earn it. He’ll be racing a 250 for SX, but I’m betting he’ll get a shot on a 450 at some point.

|

10/11/2020 7:53 PM

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Thanks

JamesReed wrote:

Seemed like he beat all those you listed in the 450 class in the season end championship points.
So - looks like an OK pick.

|

10/11/2020 8:05 PM

langhammx wrote:

Thanks

JamesReed wrote:

Spat24 wrote:
Seemed like he beat all those you listed in the 450 class in the season end championship points.
So - looks like an OK pick.

That's true, but I feel like there are guys with more raw speed, especially in SX. IDK, I just see Craig being the next Tommy Hahn, or Jake Weimer, honestly

|

10/11/2020 8:14 PM

langhammx wrote:

Thanks

JamesReed wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Well.... Barcia, Ferrandis, Baggett all have contracts on 450’s already. (If Baggett comes back...)

Forkner, Lawrence brothers, Martin brothers are all staying on 250’s and already have rides. Jeremy is the only one of that bunch that could possibly ride a 450 better than Christian has ridden in the last couple rounds.

So that leaves McElrath, Mookie and Savatgy as the three guys that might not have a 450 ride secured yet. All 3 deserving of a 450 ride, IMO

I’m sure that Christian would rather have a full time 450 ride, but he needs to earn it. He’ll be racing a 250 for SX, but I’m betting he’ll get a shot on a 450 at some point.

There is zero chance CC stays healthy for an entire year on 450s. He has flashes of brilliance, but has proven to never put together an entire series. I love his riding style, but have no expectations of him being a title contender of any sort at this point in his career.

|

10/12/2020 4:41 AM

If the other riders were smart, when CC was shopping or they noticed "things" they should have taken that as a sign.

|

10/12/2020 6:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2020 6:18 AM

I think Majkrzak leaving and Geico leaving were independent happenings, months apart, with a common cause.

Who would create a new account under the alias "drama" spelled backwards to shit on Majkrzak and Craig?

|