Did Chad just have his Windham moment?

1/14/2020 10:29am
lumpy790 wrote:
Out of curiosity ..... how many of you have raced with broken ribs like he is doing???
I broke a couple ribs a few years back enduro riding and I had trouble sitting, standing, walking, breathing...........Not a chance that I would have been able to race for a while, it takes a minute to heal up some ribs.
toroP
1/14/2020 10:38am
lumpy790 wrote:
Out of curiosity ..... how many of you have raced with broken ribs like he is doing???
When I was 9, I went over the bars of my Honda 50 after hitting a concrete block, wfo. Broke a rib. My mom ran red lights taking me to the ER. She was flying. So it felt like racing, anyway.
1/14/2020 10:39am
Reed is qualifying for mains with his raw talent only which is pretty amazing at his age. It's clear he's not fit and I'm not sure he's not motivated to keep up with a baker style program anymore. If he had baker fitness I think he would be a 10th place rider but I don't see him getting in shape anytime soon.

I think Chad was expecting to do better than he is because he mentioned in the press conference "we'll see where we're at in the series" referring to missing a couple supercross rounds to race cars.
toroP
1/14/2020 10:51am
Reed is qualifying for mains with his raw talent only which is pretty amazing at his age. It's clear he's not fit and I'm not sure...
Reed is qualifying for mains with his raw talent only which is pretty amazing at his age. It's clear he's not fit and I'm not sure he's not motivated to keep up with a baker style program anymore. If he had baker fitness I think he would be a 10th place rider but I don't see him getting in shape anytime soon.

I think Chad was expecting to do better than he is because he mentioned in the press conference "we'll see where we're at in the series" referring to missing a couple supercross rounds to race cars.
At age 32, he was no where near Baker fit, and beat James, RV, RD, KR, etc, a few times in an injury shortened season.
If he was dedicated enough to be the fittest guy out there, he would probably have multiple podiums this season. Ah, but he ain’t.

The Shop

1/14/2020 11:28am
Rotaholic wrote:
No wonder Chad is so down at the mo, poor guy..... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/14/398034/s1200_Screenshot_20200115_080628_com.instagram.android.jpg[/img]
No wonder Chad is so down at the mo, poor guy.....

I would not suggest a large reduction Mrstwotwo. You can get them a little smaller and new silicone will be much softer but don't go too small or you won't like the stretch marks. Already been through this with my girl.
mxgoon
1/14/2020 3:45pm
Rotaholic wrote:
No wonder Chad is so down at the mo, poor guy..... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/14/398034/s1200_Screenshot_20200115_080628_com.instagram.android.jpg[/img]

All great things must come to an end.

Just like Reedys career.
Dougy1
1/14/2020 3:46pm
Rotaholic wrote:

I would not suggest a large reduction Mrstwotwo. You can get them a little smaller and new silicone will be much softer but don't go too...
I would not suggest a large reduction Mrstwotwo. You can get them a little smaller and new silicone will be much softer but don't go too small or you won't like the stretch marks. Already been through this with my girl.
Cmon guys don’t bring his misus personal circumstances into this.... keep it to Reed and his racing
1/14/2020 4:02pm
Rotaholic wrote:

I would not suggest a large reduction Mrstwotwo. You can get them a little smaller and new silicone will be much softer but don't go too...
Dougy1 wrote:
Cmon guys don’t bring his misus personal circumstances into this.... keep it to Reed and his racing
I didn't post it but to be honest if she's posting this shit on social media then she's asking for attention and it's fair game for anyone to discuss.

My comment was for any guy here with a chick in the same situation be careful when getting a reduction because they become stretched out empty sacks and chicks don't understand how many cuts and scars are required to make them look decent again with a small implant. The surgeon has to cut a vertical cut underneath and take a bunch of skin out leaving a big scar. It's not pretty. Chicks aren't thinking about this when they are in the mindset that they want to get rid of their big fake implants they decided to get when they were young and foolish.
str8line
1/14/2020 9:13pm
Chad should use the implants as rib protectors.
zehn
1/14/2020 9:36pm
Stay classy Vital
45ACP
1/15/2020 6:36am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2020 6:37am
"Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I didn't post it but to be honest if she's posting this shit on social media then she's asking for attention and it's fair game for anyone to discuss."

Exactly! Anyone who posts as much as she does on social media is just craving attention. I mean come on.... "Hey everyone I'm getting my tits taken out". Look at me look at me! WGAF. This wont be a popular statement on here, but that's the reason Chad is racing in 2020. They love the spotlight and love hearing people talk about his career every week.
toroP
1/15/2020 6:53am
45ACP wrote:
[b]"Black Diesel Bomber wrote: I didn't post it but to be honest if she's posting this shit on social media then she's asking for attention and...

I didn't post it but to be honest if she's posting this shit on social media then she's asking for attention and it's fair game for anyone to discuss."

Exactly! Anyone who posts as much as she does on social media is just craving attention. I mean come on.... "Hey everyone I'm getting my tits taken out". Look at me look at me! WGAF. This wont be a popular statement on here, but that's the reason Chad is racing in 2020. They love the spotlight and love hearing people talk about his career every week.
Ah, and here we are on social media trying to get attention with our ideas. Irony.
mxb2
1/15/2020 7:13am
45ACP wrote:
[b]"Black Diesel Bomber wrote: I didn't post it but to be honest if she's posting this shit on social media then she's asking for attention and...

toroP wrote:
Ah, and here we are on social media trying to get attention with our ideas. Irony.
No comparison of the two,. He posted about her posting all the time, and getting mixed comments.
MOTO1313
1/15/2020 7:23am
Maybe his wife posting about her tits can save his 2020 season and garner him some attention. His riding so far sure as hell isn't going to do it.
mxb2
1/15/2020 7:26am
MOTO1313 wrote:
Maybe his wife posting about her tits can save his 2020 season and garner him some attention. His riding so far sure as hell isn't going...
Maybe his wife posting about her tits can save his 2020 season and garner him some attention. His riding so far sure as hell isn't going to do it.
Lol.
mxpro252
1/15/2020 7:54am
45ACP wrote:

toroP wrote:
I guess this forum could be lumped under a large umbrella of social media, but I’d definitely argue the intent of what gets posted here is very different. Chads wife (or nearly anyone on social media) uploads pictures, videos and comments of her personal life onto the internet for anyone to see. Though nearly everyone on here has a fake name they use to post thoughts in random discussions around motorcycles. Doesn’t feel nearly as much of a scream for attention however I do see your point in our ideas intending to be seen by others. There is that
seventeen
1/15/2020 8:08am
His eyes told the story...when the camera focused on his face before the LCQ i literally said to my wife..." he looks like he'd rather be somewhere else"
tingo
1/15/2020 8:27am
Wow, this thread has really derailed a tit. Whoops, a bit - I mean a bit.

I think some of you missed the closing part of her IG post, which was "We are beautiful and strong just the way we are. It took me a while to learn that and if I'm honest I'm still working on that. But I'm taking the steps! So I'm here being an example and sharing this for the girls and women that need support." This is to say: the post wasn't for you. And it has nothing to do with Chad.
davistld01
1/15/2020 9:02am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2020 9:03am
tingo wrote:
Wow, this thread has really derailed a tit. Whoops, a bit - I mean a bit. I think some of you missed the closing part of...
Wow, this thread has really derailed a tit. Whoops, a bit - I mean a bit.

I think some of you missed the closing part of her IG post, which was "We are beautiful and strong just the way we are. It took me a while to learn that and if I'm honest I'm still working on that. But I'm taking the steps! So I'm here being an example and sharing this for the girls and women that need support." This is to say: the post wasn't for you. And it has nothing to do with Chad.
I guess the only reason she posted it on IG for ALL to see and comment on, is because there is no closed website for the "girls" and women that need support.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
1/15/2020 10:15am
lumpy790 wrote:
reded wrote:
I’d have a helluva time racing with a broken finger nail but my only obligations are to show up for work on Monday and pay the...
I’d have a helluva time racing with a broken finger nail but my only obligations are to show up for work on Monday and pay the bills on Friday.
I have raced a harescramble with 4 fractured ribs. I understand now how it can be done, and I also understand how adrenaline can mask pain. That being said, I ended up 2nd in class that day...absolutely fell apart last lap though...could hardly breathe.

I'd bet Chad's head wasn't in the game due to personal concerns though, and I'd also been told that he was having one of those days when no matter what you try you can't things to go the way you want them to.
O&GDriller
1/15/2020 3:16pm
45ACP wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! She's think she's relevant even though she's never done anything other than marry a guy who used to race dirt bikes for a living. He thinks he's still relevant.

These two narcissists deserve each other.
1/15/2020 3:24pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2020 3:26pm
45ACP wrote:

O&GDriller wrote:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! She's think she's relevant even though she's never done anything other than marry a guy who used to race dirt bikes for a living. He...
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! She's think she's relevant even though she's never done anything other than marry a guy who used to race dirt bikes for a living. He thinks he's still relevant.

He is the subject of a thread that you keeping commenting on, sounds relevant to me? Pretty sure he is still racing for a living as well, what else is he known for?
O&GDriller
1/15/2020 3:35pm
45ACP wrote:

O&GDriller wrote:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! She's think she's relevant even though she's never done anything other than marry a guy who used to race dirt bikes for a living. He...

He is the subject of a thread that you keeping commenting on, sounds relevant to me? Pretty sure he is still racing for a living as...
He is the subject of a thread that you keeping commenting on, sounds relevant to me? Pretty sure he is still racing for a living as well, what else is he known for?
He's known for marrying a chick with fake tits who feels it's important to let the moto world know she's downsizing.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
1/15/2020 3:37pm
O&GDriller wrote:

He is the subject of a thread that you keeping commenting on, sounds relevant to me? Pretty sure he is still racing for a living as...
O&GDriller wrote:
He's known for marrying a chick with fake tits who feels it's important to let the moto world know she's downsizing.
And you just can't stop talking about it to show how much you don't care.
1/15/2020 4:02pm
O&GDriller wrote:
davis224 wrote:
And you just can't stop talking about it to show how much you don't care.
Sounds a bit jealous to me....
mxgoon
1/15/2020 4:20pm
O&GDriller wrote:

O&GDriller wrote:
I can guarantee she’s not posting to get your attention.
CPR
1/15/2020 4:58pm
Wow there's some pathetic douche bag attitudes in here.
Ellie Reed is not some trophy wife. She left her family and friends to go to Europe to support Chad when they were both still kids. Think about that for one moment, think about your teenage daughter, sister, niece, whatever, and can you imagine her traveling to the other side of the world to chase a dream with her boyfriend with zero support network. How hard do you think that was. And they bloody did it and have been doing for 20 years on their own terms. Everything the legend Chad Reed has achieved in his great career, they've achieved together. You reckon he could have done it without her?
Whatever Ellie Reed's reasons are for posting about her boobs, they're her own reasons but it certainly expresses a lesson learnt and puts paid to any rumour mongering about why all of a sudden her body changed shape.
Now the original reason for this post was about what happened to Reed last weekend. A question still unanswered, and nothing more the speculation has ensued.
Hopefully A2 brings some enlightenment however it doesn't really matter in the end because that dude is one of the greatest to contest our sport. Let's celebrate that and fuck all this small minded bullshit.
aeffertz
1/15/2020 5:16pm
Rotaholic wrote:

The humor is not lost on me mate. Grinning
Crush
1/15/2020 6:09pm
There are some sad fucking posts in this thread.

Post a reply to: Did Chad just have his Windham moment?

The Latest