Did Cairoli just give up?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2018 7:13 AM

Can he really not get around Desalle in 30+2?

|

5/20/2018 7:36 AM

I highly doubt it. This tracks known for being challenging to pass on.

|

5/20/2018 7:38 AM

I think the track and the fact that his competition is top notch He just had to settle and hope for a better start in moto 2

|

5/20/2018 7:39 AM

He's using Dungey's strategy.

|

5/20/2018 7:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2018 7:44 AM

gabrielito wrote:

For rider himself the best strategy, but for racing fans bullshit strategy

After a few minutes on the pitboard they showed AC the gap between him on P6 and Paulin on P2. How low can you go....racing only for P2 and hoping for a world championship after 20 rounds...you are not a true champion even if you got already 9

|

5/20/2018 7:52 AM

gabrielito wrote:

Fiar wrote:

After a few minutes on the pitboard they showed AC the gap between him on P6 and Paulin on P2. How low can you go....racing only for P2 and hoping for a world championship after 20 rounds...you are not a true champion even if you got already 9

Troll post pinch

|

5/20/2018 7:53 AM

gabrielito wrote:

Fiar wrote:

I cant tell if this is sarcasm

|

5/20/2018 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2018 7:56 AM

es337 wrote:

Desalle is the best rider in the world who hasn't won a 450 championship.

|

5/20/2018 8:17 AM

gabrielito wrote:

Fiar wrote:

zookrider62! wrote:

I cant tell if this is sarcasm

Herlings nuthanger, probably not sarcasm...

|

5/20/2018 8:48 AM

Track is garbage. We've probably seen less than 10 passes on screen over 6 motos this weekend. Desalle is not easy to pass at the best of times. He tried but couldn't make it happen

|

5/20/2018 8:55 AM

With Herlings speed today it wouldn’t of made a difference if tony got the hole shot!!

|

5/20/2018 8:56 AM

Desalle just smoke them all a couple weeks ago. The track isn't sand. Makes sense to me.

|

5/20/2018 8:58 AM

RG1 wrote:

Track is garbage. We've probably seen less than 10 passes on screen over 6 motos this weekend. Desalle is not easy to pass at the best of times. He tried but couldn't make it happen

2 of which was herlings around the outside for
First during the start. impressive!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

5/20/2018 8:59 AM

RG1 wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

2 of which was herlings around the outside for
First during the start. impressive!

Yeah very impressive. Different level again today

|

5/20/2018 9:01 AM

i was surprised Desalle couldnt match the speed of Febvre and Paulin , its a typical Desalle track .
At the end it looked like Cairoli was gassed ..made a lot of little mistakes and Desalle gapped him by 10 seconds

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

5/20/2018 9:08 AM

Herlings has beatin his confidence back down to mere mortal standards. He’s officially in the fight for 2-5th with the rest of them now.

|

5/20/2018 9:42 AM

Its time to go all out for AC, herlings is getting away. unless herlings crashes out the series i dont see AC winning title # 10. But with AC you never know what his plans are.

|

5/20/2018 9:46 AM

gabrielito wrote:

Fiar wrote:

Photo
|

5/20/2018 10:31 AM

PastranaWho wrote:

Its time to go all out for AC, herlings is getting away. unless herlings crashes out the series i dont see AC winning title # 10. But with AC you never know what his plans are.

plans ? shocked

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

5/20/2018 10:48 AM

gabrielito wrote:

Fiar wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote: Photo

Hahaha i knew this was gonna happen lol

|

5/20/2018 10:54 AM

Fiar wrote:

Fiar wrote:

Based on your pattern of posting, you should consider it a lifetime achievement award..........

When 60% of your posts are aimed at being negative towards Cairoli, it’s obvious that you actually have deeply closeted homoerotic feelings towards him. Don’t be afraid to be yourself.....

|

5/20/2018 10:55 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Desalle just smoke them all a couple weeks ago. The track isn't sand. Makes sense to me.

Yeah, 9 world championships because he is only good in the sand.

You just get dumber and dumber, it’s awesome.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/20/2018 12:43 PM

Fiar wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Based on your pattern of posting, you should consider it a lifetime achievement award..........

When 60% of your posts are aimed at being negative towards Cairoli, it’s obvious that you actually have deeply closeted homoerotic feelings towards him. Don’t be afraid to be yourself.....

Sorry...i really don't like the guy. Can't help it. I also really don't know what the pattern of other guys posts are...talking about homoerotic feelings

|

5/20/2018 1:03 PM

For the first time ever in his career, he’s gotten good starts, ridden a perfect race, and watched another rider catch him from way back and blow past him or watched a guy just pull away with ease. It’s probably depleting his morale a bit. 01 SX is what this season reminds me of big time.

|

5/21/2018 12:10 PM

gabrielito wrote:

Fiar wrote:

I guess Cairoli was racing to get 2nd place and they knew starting from behind he had nothing for Herlings. With 2nd on race one, he could still get overall by winning second start.

|

5/21/2018 1:11 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Herlings is clearly the best rider in the world who hasn't won a 450 championship.

|

5/21/2018 1:22 PM

es337 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Frank Tuesday wrote:

Herlings is clearly the best rider in the world who hasn't won a 450 championship.

Was just gonna say that, followed pretty close by Musquin.

|

5/22/2018 1:52 PM

I was a bit slow watching this week! I imagine all that time getting roosted by a 450 at world pace has got to get old too!

|

5/22/2018 2:04 PM

agn5009 wrote:

I'm a big Desalle fan and I think he'd have a few championships if he wasn't going against an all time great in Cairoli and even Herlings now too.

|

5/22/2018 3:47 PM

Antonio is a sly fox, remember that Herlings always mentions he has lost Championships with even bigger point advantages.

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler