Did Bogle's little gost ride stunt bug you?

Moto75
Edited Date/Time 3/24/2014 3:20am
I know it was a huge moment for him & anything damaged was purely superficial. But, in my eyes it's just disrespectful. It's a team effort to get there & it's a sign of him not valuing their work.

Putting it in perspective: Cianciarulo, possibly having one of the best rookie seasons ever had it thwarted in an instant. Instead of throwing down the bike in disgust, he politely leaned it against rail, hurt shoulder and all - a sure sign of respecting the team / bike.

Hopefully Larocco gives Bogle an earful.

PS - sorry - Ghost.
|
stewie94
3/23/2014 8:40am
what? im not following...........
HD1200
3/23/2014 8:40am
No, not really but see what you're saying.

The Shop

3/23/2014 8:49am
Bogle impressed me with his rookie race at Unadilla. He's ridden with injuries and it was great watching him finally pull out a victory. I get it. There's no vaginal bleeding this week about Barcia, Alessi or Mookie so what else is there to bitch about. Great race for Bogle and I enjoyed his bike send off.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/23/2014 8:51am
Other than it bringing back bad memories of the biggest white trash n racing no it didn't bother me.

Great ride last night and was thrilled for Bogle
ATKpilot99
3/23/2014 8:56am
It wasn't really a ghost ride and the entire bike will be rebuilt before the next race anyway.
dmenace2014
3/23/2014 9:01am
They were saying he's a rapper/musician in his off time...I think it was his version of dropping the mic after a killer
performance....and today is his birthday. He gets a pass from me!
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
3/23/2014 9:07am
I think Bogle and the team would rather have a win and a messed up bike than no win and a bike rested against a rail.
3/23/2014 9:08am
Ok... who let the PMSING women in??

Put your big girl panties on. The kid has fought through injuries, challenges, etc and then wins a main event the day before his birthday.. He is totally amped, for himself and his team, does a goofly little show for the fans, to show how pumped he is... and that's bad??

Wow.

Larocco didn't say anything to him, but awesome freakin job kid. Has there been a bigger smile from anyone on the podium this year? Awesome to see Lemoine (spelling?) on there too. Smile
Socket946
3/23/2014 9:11am
Moto75 wrote:
I know it was a huge moment for him & anything damaged was purely superficial. But, in my eyes it's just disrespectful. It's a team effort...
I know it was a huge moment for him & anything damaged was purely superficial. But, in my eyes it's just disrespectful. It's a team effort to get there & it's a sign of him not valuing their work.

Putting it in perspective: Cianciarulo, possibly having one of the best rookie seasons ever had it thwarted in an instant. Instead of throwing down the bike in disgust, he politely leaned it against rail, hurt shoulder and all - a sure sign of respecting the team / bike.

Hopefully Larocco gives Bogle an earful.

PS - sorry - Ghost.
Moto75
3/23/2014 9:18am
disbanded wrote:
I think Bogle and the team would rather have a win and a messed up bike than no win and a bike rested against a rail.
So true & I agree. It's not a biggie - IMO just provides a small insight to a riders mindset. But if you're a team manager, you look at something like that as possibly causing some dissention amongst the ranks. There was an event a few years ago with a PC rider (can't remember which), where he deliberately threw down the bike. I remember thinking it must have sparked some conversation in the PC Rig. Ever since, it seems like PC riders treat their bikes like gold.

I think Larocco would rather have the win & a bike handed off to a mechanic.
Socket946
3/23/2014 9:20am
disbanded wrote:
Moto75 wrote:
So true & I agree. It's not a biggie - IMO just provides a small insight to a riders mindset. But if you're a team manager...
So true & I agree. It's not a biggie - IMO just provides a small insight to a riders mindset. But if you're a team manager, you look at something like that as possibly causing some dissention amongst the ranks. There was an event a few years ago with a PC rider (can't remember which), where he deliberately threw down the bike. I remember thinking it must have sparked some conversation in the PC Rig. Ever since, it seems like PC riders treat their bikes like gold.

Moto75
3/23/2014 9:22am
disbanded wrote:
Moto75 wrote:
So true & I agree. It's not a biggie - IMO just provides a small insight to a riders mindset. But if you're a team manager...

Socket946 wrote:
[img]https://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/What+is+the+fuck+please+.+Explain+to+me+my+head_da1ab5_3286851.gif[/img]
LOL
RandyW
3/23/2014 9:26am
It bothered me a lot, make all the excuses and justifications you want it was immature and disrespectful. Too bad, before that stunt I really liked him
Hut
3/23/2014 9:57am
RandyW wrote:
It bothered me a lot, make all the excuses and justifications you want it was immature and disrespectful. Too bad, before that stunt I really liked...
It bothered me a lot, make all the excuses and justifications you want it was immature and disrespectful. Too bad, before that stunt I really liked him
It would probably be best to lighten up for your own benefit. Being in Minot is bad enough already... Laughing
TDeath21
3/23/2014 9:59am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2014 10:00am
I always hate it when people do that to their bike. So yes it bugged me. It's disrespecting the team and the mechanic. I have a lot of respect for guys like Dungey and Cianciarulo who take care of their bike. Dungey on numerous occasions has had a mechanical and pushed his own bike back to the pits.
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
3/23/2014 10:14am
They were saying he's a rapper/musician in his off time...I think it was his version of dropping the mic after a killer performance....and today is his...
They were saying he's a rapper/musician in his off time...I think it was his version of dropping the mic after a killer
performance....and today is his birthday. He gets a pass from me!
Yep, exactly.
3/23/2014 10:14am
RandyW wrote:
It bothered me a lot, make all the excuses and justifications you want it was immature and disrespectful. Too bad, before that stunt I really liked...
Are you the same guy that complained about Stewart tossing his helmet onto the ground when he crashed out in Houston? Does Bogle's ghost ride affect your bank account in any way?
mom241
3/23/2014 10:16am
TDeath21 wrote:
I always hate it when people do that to their bike. So yes it bugged me. It's disrespecting the team and the mechanic. I have a...
I always hate it when people do that to their bike. So yes it bugged me. It's disrespecting the team and the mechanic. I have a lot of respect for guys like Dungey and Cianciarulo who take care of their bike. Dungey on numerous occasions has had a mechanical and pushed his own bike back to the pits.
Dungey threw his bike down on numerous occasions until DeCoster told him to stop.
RandyW
3/23/2014 10:17am
RandyW wrote:
Are you the same guy that complained about Stewart tossing his helmet onto the ground when he crashed out in Houston? Does Bogle's ghost ride affect...
Are you the same guy that complained about Stewart tossing his helmet onto the ground when he crashed out in Houston? Does Bogle's ghost ride affect your bank account in any way?
I rarely post on forums and this is why, somebody asked a question about opinion and I gave my honest answer only to be personally attacked by the people that apparently disagree with my opinion.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
3/23/2014 10:36am
RandyW wrote:
Are you the same guy that complained about Stewart tossing his helmet onto the ground when he crashed out in Houston? Does Bogle's ghost ride affect...
RandyW wrote:
I rarely post on forums and this is why, somebody asked a question about opinion and I gave my honest answer only to be personally attacked...
I rarely post on forums and this is why, somebody asked a question about opinion and I gave my honest answer only to be personally attacked by the people that apparently disagree with my opinion.
Then don't post anymore if you can't handle it.
gt80rider
3/23/2014 10:43am
Deegans ghost ride was dangerous.... Bogles was fine... He was super stoked, good for him..

Post a reply to: Did Bogle's little gost ride stunt bug you?

The Latest