Did Barcia race Millville today?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2020 1:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 1:39 AM

Watched both motos but I never saw him on his bike. WHAT?!?! He podiumed???? wtf

Dont like the guy but him and ET got poor coverage. But to the defence of the camera coverage, there was a shit load of other exiting stuff happening. (Flat tires and go-pro). And Sexton crashed 2nd moto?

But it was a fun race today! Gunna be good the next 3 weekends!!

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

9/20/2020 8:03 AM

Justin has got to re find his starting magic. He could still go out and win one of the remaining rounds with great starts imho.

|

9/20/2020 8:06 AM

TV crew missed 80% what happened at track but put out all pre recorded shit during racing...

|

9/20/2020 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 8:35 AM

tek14 wrote:

TV crew missed 80% what happened at track but put out all pre recorded shit during racing...

Yeah, timing and scoring showed Barcia and Tomac within ~1-2 seconds of one another...for most of BOTH motos! And we never saw it. Absolute madness

They really need to hire someone to pay attention to t&s (Weege and Langston will notice sometimes, but that shouldn't be their job) and cut to the appropriate cameras instead of lazily toggling between the leader, old footage, and some random rider that Will happened to talk to before the race.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

9/20/2020 9:39 AM

The TV coverage is pathetic. No footage of Marvin's crash while running 4th, nothing much on Sexton's, but we get to watch about ten minutes of Osborne and a flat front tire. Marvin threw away a bunch of points today and it hardly got a mention. Very little footage of Barcia and Tomac.

I guess this is nothing new. The pre-recorded stuff is for people who just tuned into their first MX race and the producer must think that is the most important thing, not the racing coverage.

I tried to find something positive to say about this but it escapes me at the moment.

|

9/20/2020 9:55 AM

I agree with the standard pre recording BS and missing top guys going down in the title fight. That should not be missed. With that said I also can imagine it’s extremely difficult to follow each guy and catch the crash.

I may get flamed for this one, but my personal opinion is Tomac is out of this one. He may be the 3 X champ, but I think it’s a waste of time following him in 13th place.

|

9/20/2020 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 9:59 AM

national Champion..racing nothing mention..these reporters all suck...
wanna know whats up..yes that means going and talking..lazy F.s

|

9/20/2020 10:19 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

I agree with the standard pre recording BS and missing top guys going down in the title fight. That should not be missed. With that said I also can imagine it’s extremely difficult to follow each guy and catch the crash.

I may get flamed for this one, but my personal opinion is Tomac is out of this one. He may be the 3 X champ, but I think it’s a waste of time following him in 13th place.

Considering timing and scored showed him and Barcia battling for much of BOTH motos, I wouldn't have minded some Eli footage wink Would have beat the hell out of seeing poor Zacho limp around on his failing bike lap after lap after lap after lap....pinch

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

9/20/2020 10:25 AM

stantdm wrote:

The TV coverage is pathetic. No footage of Marvin's crash while running 4th, nothing much on Sexton's, but we get to watch about ten minutes of Osborne and a flat front tire. Marvin threw away a bunch of points today and it hardly got a mention. Very little footage of Barcia and Tomac.

I guess this is nothing new. The pre-recorded stuff is for people who just tuned into their first MX race and the producer must think that is the most important thing, not the racing coverage.

I tried to find something positive to say about this but it escapes me at the moment.

The Osborne coverage drove me nuts. We get it, he has a flat and isn’t riding at pace. Move on to the action. It shouldn’t be that hard.

|

9/20/2020 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 10:49 AM

Obviously Weege, Langsto and MX Sports are fine with the product televised or they would improve it. Be thankful you didn't attend live. 10 overflowing porta potties and zero garbage cans for over 10,000 fans. No limit on attendance. 99% of fans did not social distance or mask. They announced on PA that if they ordered garbage cans and porta potties they would have been shut down. And then opened it up to unlimited attendance. Classy move. Why didnt they announce this before the event? Would have left kids and wife at home.

|

9/20/2020 10:55 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

freebroctickle wrote:

Considering timing and scored showed him and Barcia battling for much of BOTH motos, I wouldn't have minded some Eli footage wink Would have beat the hell out of seeing poor Zacho limp around on his failing bike lap after lap after lap after lap....pinch

Split screen that shite

|

9/20/2020 11:03 AM

Barcia and Tomac paced each other both motos.

|

9/20/2020 11:15 AM

mb60 wrote:

Barcia and Tomac paced each other both motos.

Yep, they were around each other a lot.

|

9/20/2020 11:39 AM

GforceCoatings wrote:

Obviously Weege, Langsto and MX Sports are fine with the product televised or they would improve it. Be thankful you didn't attend live. 10 overflowing porta potties and zero garbage cans for over 10,000 fans. No limit on attendance. 99% of fans did not social distance or mask. They announced on PA that if they ordered garbage cans and porta potties they would have been shut down. And then opened it up to unlimited attendance. Classy move. Why didnt they announce this before the event? Would have left kids and wife at home.

You’re assuming that they have any pull in the production.

|

9/20/2020 12:09 PM

I watch second moto and feel like I have no clue what happened lol

I actually had to rewind three times trying to figure where the start was of the second moto.

|

9/20/2020 2:11 PM

GforceCoatings wrote:

tuttle425 wrote:

During MXGP races Paul Malin will tell the director to focus on a race that is actually happening when the camera is following someone riding around on their own

|

9/20/2020 2:23 PM

While I am pumped to see racing again, I would agree that the coverage isn't as good as previous seasons when it comes to camera work and following the races within the race.

I wonder if the budget and staff has been cut down due to Covid economics? Just a guess on my part, but might make sense.

|

9/20/2020 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 4:30 PM

Barcia got broadcast time passing sexton while he was on the ground you uncivilized swine

|

9/20/2020 4:31 PM

GforceCoatings wrote:

It was supposed to be limited to 5K i thought? You will be fine without a mask outside bro. 6 feet with more than 10 minutes is the key anyway.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

9/20/2020 6:22 PM

GforceCoatings wrote:

tuttle425 wrote:

chump6784 wrote:

During MXGP races Paul Malin will tell the director to focus on a race that is actually happening when the camera is following someone riding around on their own

This is certainly one of the things that should come out of any moto head's mouth if he had the mic. WTF Weege, Grant?!?

|

9/20/2020 6:25 PM

Just a few races ago the Tomac/Barcia battle was for the win...yesterday it was for 5th place. Crazy huh.

|

9/20/2020 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 8:02 PM

GforceCoatings wrote:

8tensolutions wrote:

It was supposed to be limited to 5K i thought? You will be fine without a mask outside bro. 6 feet with more than 10 minutes is the key anyway.

Watch Alex’s answer to the question at 3:00 mark about this race being more normal.

They were cleared for 15k people by the MN Governor’s office - a governor that still has “emergency powers” and they approved this event. What does that tell you about the validity of all the hysteria.

I was there, the garbage situation wasn’t that bad. Also, very few masks. It was refreshing to be in a crowd that isn't a bunch of sheep being led to the slaughterhouse. Especially at an outdoor event in the middle of nowhere.
|

9/20/2020 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 8:08 PM

GforceCoatings wrote:

8tensolutions wrote:

moto348 wrote:

Watch Alex’s answer to the question at 3:00 mark about this race being more normal.

They were cleared for 15k people by the MN Governor’s office - a governor that still has “emergency powers” and they approved this event. What does that tell you about the validity of all the hysteria.

I was there, the garbage situation wasn’t that bad. Also, very few masks. It was refreshing to be in a crowd that isn't a bunch of sheep being led to the slaughterhouse. Especially at an outdoor event in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you John Martin for making the race happen.

|

9/20/2020 8:10 PM

kpiper wrote:

I’m not sure I understand the direction of your statement?

|

9/20/2020 8:13 PM

moto348 wrote:

kpiper wrote:

moto348 wrote:

John is a great guy. We owe him a thanks for making the race take place.

|

9/20/2020 8:24 PM

kpiper wrote:

moto348 wrote:

kpiper wrote:

Gotcha! Wasn’t sure if it was a sarcastic remark or something. You never know on here haha. 100% agree though. A great family all around that produces an awesome event!

|

9/20/2020 8:34 PM

moto348 wrote:

kpiper wrote:

moto348 wrote:

Gotcha! Wasn’t sure if it was a sarcastic remark or something. You never know on here haha. 100% agree though. A great family all around that produces an awesome event!

I thought it was funny as crap when I thought he meant you were John... I do agree the Martins puts on a great event!

|

9/20/2020 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2020 8:47 PM

kpiper wrote:

moto348 wrote:

slipdog wrote:

I thought it was funny as crap when I thought he meant you were John... I do agree the Martins puts on a great event!

Maybe he is John Martin??? smile

Trivia: Who knew that John was a factory Can-Am off road guy.

|

9/20/2020 8:45 PM

slipdog wrote:

That was my exact thought, as if I was John incognito lol

|

9/20/2020 8:48 PM

kpiper wrote:

Maybe he is John Martin??? smile

Trivia: Who knew that John was a factory Can-Am off road guy.

Haha nope! Based on John’s appearance in the Troll Train vlogs, seems he doesn’t spend much time online

|