My picture has
Mine too, just thought it was me though. I'm pretty deaf now
MR. X
3/25/2017 5:32pm
MR. X wrote:
Is the sound fluctuating for you guys?
kzizok wrote:
My picture has
Super annoying , one second of sound then one second of silence for the last 15 minutes.
ed921reyes
3/25/2017 5:33pm
is it just me or does tomacs gear always look shitty? we get it monster and kawasaki let him change his gear up a little! like last week gear was ok but hideous with the helmet.

The Shop

3/25/2017 5:34pm
LCQ should be good today.
Bam Bam VS Friese
A-Ray vs Schmidt vs Chisholm vs Clason
sleeve1
Fantasy
1921st
3/25/2017 5:35pm
MR. X wrote:
kzizok wrote:
My picture has
MR. X wrote:
Super annoying , one second of sound then one second of silence for the last 15 minutes.
My volume is going up then down, I'm not getting silence.
3/25/2017 5:36pm
MR. X wrote:
kzizok wrote:
My picture has
MR. X wrote:
I have no picture or sound issues at all. #knockonwood
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/25/2017 5:38pm
kzizok wrote:
My picture has
MR. X wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
I have no picture or sound issues at all. #knockonwood
Touche!
3/25/2017 5:40pm
ed921reyes wrote:
is it just me or does tomacs gear always look shitty? we get it monster and kawasaki let him change his gear up a little! like...
is it just me or does tomacs gear always look shitty? we get it monster and kawasaki let him change his gear up a little! like last week gear was ok but hideous with the helmet.
I think its because he's riding Alpinestars gear and i don't know who there designer is but they seem to miss match the most hideous colors on the face of the earth and throw it all in a crappy design. Not much Monster has to do with it its Eli's personal piggiebank, i mean money, i mean sponsor
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
3/25/2017 5:41pm
Any good links to watch the race. I'm in Canada and can't get anything to work. ugh!
chad_111
3/25/2017 5:42pm
Kawasaki's science of supercross blows Suzuki's cutaway bike segment out of the water.
Dr.Brule
3/25/2017 5:42pm
Did I miss it or did the tweet segment get the ax?
ed921reyes
3/25/2017 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2017 5:49pm
ed921reyes wrote:
is it just me or does tomacs gear always look shitty? we get it monster and kawasaki let him change his gear up a little! like...
Moens_Andy wrote:
I think its because he's riding Alpinestars gear and i don't know who there designer is but they seem to miss match the most hideous colors...
I think its because he's riding Alpinestars gear and i don't know who there designer is but they seem to miss match the most hideous colors on the face of the earth and throw it all in a crappy design. Not much Monster has to do with it its Eli's personal piggiebank, i mean money, i mean sponsor
well i know its a star mess up the gear but last race he was in orange and purple gear and didnt get a helmet to match same old gear one he always wears

barcias gear looks way better then his. both astar
3/25/2017 5:50pm
Dr.Brule wrote:
Did I miss it or did the tweet segment get the ax?
I have a feeling they usually do it right before the 250 main.
3/25/2017 5:51pm
ed921reyes wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
I think its because he's riding Alpinestars gear and i don't know who there designer is but they seem to miss match the most hideous colors...
ed921reyes wrote:
well i know its a star mess up the gear but last race he was in orange and purple gear and didnt get a helmet to...
well i know its a star mess up the gear but last race he was in orange and purple gear and didnt get a helmet to match same old gear one he always wears

I get what your saying but we are used to see Villo match pretty much every gear with a new helmet. Unfortunately Tomac is not there yet in his career to get matching helmets for every gear set. That will come though once he gets that SX title
3/25/2017 5:52pm
ed921reyes wrote:
I agree would be cool if he wore something other than green. It's weird because I feel like I remember RV wearing more than just green stuff. But at the same time Alpinestars gear just looks like poop most of the time anyway.
USA
Fantasy
507th
3/25/2017 5:53pm
USA wrote:
I thought he was inviting him for T-bone steak
Moens_Andy wrote:
Pfff where do i sign up for a good T-bone steak . Dangit now i'm hungry thanks USA
I believe you might just get lucky tonight if Friese and Alessi get close again Whistling
Ted722
3/25/2017 5:53pm
A little flashback during the break inspired by Alessi/Friese. Yes, James is in yet another thread! Wink

ed921reyes
3/25/2017 5:56pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
ed921reyes wrote:
well i know its a star mess up the gear but last race he was in orange and purple gear and didnt get a helmet to...

Moens_Andy wrote:
I get what your saying but we are used to see Villo match pretty much every gear with a new helmet. Unfortunately Tomac is not there...
I get what your saying but we are used to see Villo match pretty much every gear with a new helmet. Unfortunately Tomac is not there yet in his career to get matching helmets for every gear set. That will come though once he gets that SX title
villo did wear green on his gear but not as mush as walking talking monster/ kawasaki logo boy does. villos gear looked good, especially his black and green tech 10s.
3/25/2017 5:57pm
USA wrote:
I believe you might just get lucky tonight if Friese and Alessi get close again Whistling
Yeah i can see that happening he will probably whisky his way true the whoops and accidentally send the wrong person flying Laughing
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/25/2017 5:57pm
Strange night so far. I think the mains may be strange too.

Post a reply to: Detroit SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest